Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Sadly yes those hasn't been set mostly. Ingron created the arena to real fighters who seeks challenge. It is his riddle 'True champions of life only looks greatest reward, challenge what allows person, overcome itself and others' Anyway. Let me convoy you to reception" Officer said having that same odd tone and walked towards the reception.

Edited by Revel72

"For now it is what you said but soon as the business in here starts to get some shout outs other parts of the galaxy. There will be some kind of rewards. But when Ingron arrives here there will be tournament over to win Favor from Ingron. That he will do one mission for free of cost but there will be limits what he will inform to tournament winner. Only thing is... That Ingron has been away for a long time" Officer said. "There is training programs if you want to try them" Officer unit finished.

"Well. Let's get you set then" Officer said and inserted some kind of net around Thom "This net is secondary line of defense. These are required to use in here. They doesn't make your result of fight worse or better but it is for calculation over what kind of training you could use and it protects you from most lethal strikes" Reception person said "Now enter to that room. Choose opponent and both of your weaponry. You can use your own weaponry if you have" Reception person finished.

Door opened to arena "Choose arena model and we will random generate one" Reception person said. And a holo pad of different biomes appeared. Desert, Mountains, Hills, Open ground, Forest, Urban and crossovers of them.

"I like most Tenno am only passing through. But, I have been here for quite sometime. I came here on a research mission, The library is extensive and I've yet to complete it. As well I've learned alot of things here. It has become like home to me." he said.

At Arena. "Okay processing we will be giving you peek over the arena on bird's eye view. Random generation activated" Reception person said the holo pad gave bird's eye view look of the arena while Thom was able to see only small part of the arena. "Just say do we need to random generate the arena again" reception person said.

At hospital. "I am Mihya. How do you feel now? The antidote what Mirage gave seems to have worked more than well" Mihya said to explorer.

"No no no... Bird`s eye view is cheating. Re-generate it and drop me in without giving me any hints." Thom said as soon as the bird`s eye view came online. "In real life you rarely get to see the battlefield as a whole."

He closed his eyes, and started whistling a tune, waiting for the arena to generate.

At arena "Okay generating the arena but I need to remind you... Bird's eye view is only half of the knowledge over battlefield" Reception person said. Arena was randomly generated again "Okay enter to arena remember enemies will be either already set or randomly appear" Reception person finished and there appeared a door in to some kind of forest and city view somewhat open and somewhat covered on limited light and giant trees blocking the view on some locations.

"Enter to arena when you are ready" Reception person said.

Edited by Revel72

"Arena systems online starting target programming now" reception person said through radio then announcer said "Let the simulation. Begin" door closed behind Thom. The city landscape had clues of were about of Thom's enemies but also there is hidden something else. Some kind of phone using ring sound.

Thom looked around for a moment, and then ran towards the source of a sound.

"C`mon. Please be an ambush, or a trap. Haven`t had any good traps lately."

He vaulted over some rubble, and ran around some corners. The growling of Kubrows could be heard nearby. A smile crept on Thom`s face.

"Come get me, doggies."

Still the same phone ring was able to be heard still kubrows were walking around the sound source sniffing the air and searching for the sound source. Not nearly caring about Thom. The Grineer marine was somewhat confused and it was radiating on his pets. He looked on the phone and tried to turn it off. Something crafty and clever might be possible to be done instead of direct combat.

Thom went around them, and snuck behind a wall. There was plenty of rubble. And he had an idea.

He picked up a handful of rocks, and moved to the other side of the wall.

Then he tossed a rock at the marine`s head. It hit him hard, making him stagger.

Thom laughed loudly, while the grineer marine got his bearings. By the time, he looked at where Thom had been, the Tenno had already moved to a different spot. He threw anothe rock. Another perfect toss. The marine looked infuriated, and Thom kept avoiding his gaze, and throwing rocks at him for some time.

Then he let him come closer to the wall he was hiding beind, clacking his tongue every now and then. When the marine was within range, Thom grabbed him, and therew him back, right next to the ringing phone.

Now the real fun would begin.

Thom smiled, and let the Kubrows close in on him. Then he grabbed the closest one, smashed it`s head into the ground, and threw the lifeless body at the marine.

While the marine was preoccupied with the body of his pet smacking his torso, Thom somersaulted over the other Kubrows, landed in front of the grineer, and kicked straight in his face. There was a sound of bones shattering, and Thom knew that he`d smashed the Kubrow handler`s nose.

Then he looked back, and roundhouse-kicked the leading Kubrow that was charging at him.

"Fun!"

rest of the kubrows watched as their alpha fell on the ground and looked on each other being confused then they ran away the jackets of being part of grineer shred apart. Phone still ring there is something odd on going.

Edited by Revel72

"Aww, really? C`mon, friends. Don`t be like that." Thom called after them

He stood for a moment, and let the Kubrow howls die down. Then he looked up, speaking to no one in particular:"Don`t tell me that`s all.Throw at me anything you can come up with."