Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Garoy tackled Crimson off of Mihya and made straight punch on Crimson's head to knock him out totally he was wearing that same armor again "Get out of here with your Mihya I will take Crimson away from here" Garoy said. Mirage nodded and took Mihya with her somewhere.

Officer gasped "Another wasted soul... May the Wrath of the Fallen embrace you and send you to heaven for eternal rest" Officer unit said with odd tone like it was a prayer same time as he putted the dead civilian inside of black bag. Raised it from the ground... Odd usually normal human wouldn't be able to do this "I need to take this body to be burned so we will not get flanked by dead bodies. Come with me then" Officer unit said the bag on his shoulders and tube on his another hand he started walking towards the open area.

They arrived to giant extremely well decorated hall sadness, joy and honor were radiating in here. For those who have fallen for Dome "Welcome to the Hall of Honored and Dead" Officer said as lowered the bag to ground revealed the face of the civilian or at least what is left of it. More of the Officers came in and reaper mechs. "Today we have gathered here to honor memory of this civilian. Well lived and afraid were not. Curiosity is everybody's bane. Where they already dead or alive. Today we have gathered here to enjoy the civilians treasure what he has just found" Reaper units spoke same time.

"The treasure of true inner peace and place in the heavens of the sun, moon and stars. Today we have gathered here to cry with the family of the civilian to support them in these darkest times. Humanity, Tenno kin and We mechs and robots... Stand by side with you family" Reaper units spoke "Honor for the dead!" Officers shouted took noble stand lowered the stocks of their weapons stocks to ground raised the weapon to their embrace turned off the safes. Series three round bursts came out from Officer weaponry.

Reapers joined with their Gound Mech rifles they sounded like a thunder when fired. Then after five minutes silence at the ceremony hall same officer unit raised the bag headed towards big oven "Thank you for all the joy, thank you for sharing all the love and care, Thank you for crying with us and supported us to the end of your days. May the Wrath of the Fallen look after you that you really reach the land of nobody. Land of the dead" Officer units spoke with Reapers. Officer unit threw the body to oven and the bag with the body burned away in seconds.

"Ceremony is over. Today one of us left the great pack and their journey to walk forward to unknown. Today we honor those who have fallen like him or other way. Good bye and peace to everybody's soul, mind and body. May the gods walk with us" Reapers and Officers said.

Meanwhile Garoy carrying Crimson at his workshop. "Nothing else than you prepared for lethal attack on Mihya. Crimson our faith on you and trust is running out. At least what I know you were asking about can you get to GC's ship. Well the problem is that the seed has cannons what can shoot through any shield or hull... That why we can not get anywhere yet. We are preparing the cannons right now so we can shoot it to pieces once and for all. Patience is the key to everything" Garoy spoke.

"Totally it. Crimson I know how does it feel to loose somebody but today one of our units had to execute a civilian. It was way too infected by Technocyte and there was no way to contain it's process or stop it and turn the civilian back to normal" Garoy said "The ceremony ended few minutes ago" Garoy finished.

"Odd..." Thom said while watching the ceremony "They spend too much time paying attention to the dead."

"Mortis vincit omnia, brother. Sometimes it`s the physical world, and sometimes it`s the spiritual world that collapse. These people are strenghtening their resolve through such activities." Twenty-One said, turning around to leave. "Let`s go look for that Lounge. The officer probably has his hands full."

"Okay. Let`s go." Thom agreed and started going out, but then he noticed that their mistress was gone. "Mistress?"

She was standing next to the place where the body had been burned. She raised her hands up to remove her hood.

"Mistress, no!" Both Twenty-One and Twelve shouted, but it didn`t matter. The hood fell bacwards, and their mistress revealed her face.

It was scarred, and with lines of infested tissue running all ovef the left side. She had her eyes closed and muttered something, her hands clasped together.

Officer looked on Mistress "I knew you would show yourself at least once" Officer said then turned his sight away from this and the ceremony was over and all left from the place Officer showed the Tenno group Lounge they were taken in Officer handed out paper where the code to their door was written.

The cloaked figure had pulled her hood up, and when they went into the Lounge, was once more hidden by her cloak. They instantly went to the room, that was delegated to them, and locked the door.

"Mistress, what wassss that about? I thought you didn`t want to bring any attention to yourssself." Twenty-One said

"I think i still should be able to change my decision, if i wish so." the Tenno answered. She had removed her cloak, and now stood clad only in linnen pants and shirt. Her arms, and her legs were covered in scars, and she looked tragic. She released her silver hair, with red highlights, and sat down on the bed.

"But i still don`t underssstand... Why didn`t you take your sssuit?" Twenty-One asked.

"My suit would immediatelly point out that i am prepared and ready for conflict. Doing so in a neutral station could prove detrimental to what we`re trying to achieve. I still don`t understand why you, Thamira, are so uptight about the regiment." The lady said.

"Please, mistress. Don`t ssssay that name out loud." Twenty-One said lowering her head, and blushing a bit.

"Why not? It is your name, isn`t it? And we`re not here on an official mission. As far as anyone`s concerned, we`re here to learn, and relax. Well, atleast you two... I can`t really show my face in the public, because... you know..." the lady continued, and gestured at her face.

"Yeah, chill, sis! I`ll take you to the arena tomorrow. Let`s go kill some holographic images." Thom said with a smile

Twenty-One just sighed, and fell into her pillows. Atleast she could sleep in a real bed tonight.

Small mist all over the dome arrived "What is going on?" was heard all over the dome. White as snow but able to be seen through. It wasn't at all moist like it would be part of the air. One thing is sure it is not toxic but the two leaders of Dome weren't happy they might be known what is going on. The mist stood up to middle day. One thing was sure. Everybody who had slept felt refreshed and much more well rested but dome still echoed one question what is this mist?

(I am speaking about the next day at the middle day section)

Edited by Revel72

Thom woke up and went to the window. There was a strange mist covering the dome.

"Hey Tham, come look at this!" He said, and turned around. His sister was gone. That was odd. She wouldn`t have left without orders, and their mistress was still sound asleep. Thom was confused about what to do. If he left to look for his sister, the mistress might wake up, and not have anyone around to asist her. If he didn`t look for Twenty-One, she could cause some chaos, with her attitude...

---

Twenty-One was still not sure about her decision. But she wasn`t going to dissappoint mistress.

She approached a guard:"Ex-... Excussse me. Where i could find a shop that sssells clothesss?"

Officer looked on Twenty-One. "Hmm... Hall of Cultures will be the place you should be heading. By the way arena is closed due maintenance" Officer said with odd tone and sounded like talking trash about there is maintenance on the arena.

Twenty-One went to the hall of cultures and wandered through the stalls for a long time. Then she approache one of the stalls that had a vide variety of clothes.

"Excuse me. Erm... What would... What type of clothes would you recommend to me?" She said, averting her eyes to the side in shame. She couldn`t remember when was the last time that she wore normal clothes, not her suit. It probably was back when she and Thom was little.

"I can not really suggest anything. Mostly because the wearer of clothes is right what she or he is most comfortable to wear. Try out some of them" the female cashier said. Before Crimson came. "Well trying out something different doesn't do bad on my part" female cashier said.

She sharply turned in surprise, and took two steps back, while pulling out her Cronus.

"Oh... Not hossstile... Right?" She asked after a second, looking at Crimson. "No i still wear my warframe, as you can ssssee." She said, and sheathed her sword, while parting her cloak, revealing her Banshee frame. "The shoulder sssspike should have hinted at that too."

Then she turned to the cashier. "I`m sssorry, but i haven`t been wearing... normal... clothes for many yearsss now. I don`t know what to chossse, and how to differentiate. Could you help me in ssselecting a good outfit?"

"Umm... Loki what we can do about if somebody has unique way to speak? As long others can understand what person says it is good. Try some common clothes like these" Cashier said and showed with left hand the left side of the stall's clothes. Mostly really free space clothes.

"It`s... It`s when i get... nervousss." She said lowering her head. Today was just so weird, that she had lost all ability to be the cold, and emotionless professional she usually was. "I ssstart to hiss, if it happensss."

She then turned her attention to the clothes, and stood there a long time, picking them up, pulling and stretching them a bit, and just looking at them. All of this with a confused look on her face.

Then she took some type of pants, a long shirt and a scarf. "Isss there a place where i could... em... try them on?"

Edited by Psychotoxin

"There are few areas to try them out behind the stall of mine. Feel free to try" Cashier female said then there was massive amount of mechs walking in the hall and keeping eye on the civilians like scanning that is everybody there. "Odd... Since the mist showed up all Caltroit units and Mechs has had been moving around really tight schedules and timings" Cashier female said.