Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Playfully splashes her just a little not enough to actually get her wet, and laughs. "I see, so this is a much anticipated homecoming as it were. It will be good for you to have family around." he said.

Taking her hand. He got serious for a moment, and stared across the little pond as if he were a thousand galaxies away.

"Are you, ready for tomorrow?" he paused. " I would understand if you changed your mind. It can't be easy on you. I mean... Loving a Tenno with out a frame. I've heard rumors about Tenno that go insane, if they don't have a frame to control their abilities. Is it true?" he fell silent. Afraid she might be having second thoughts.

"Dome of Civilizations. This is Thomrall. Requesting permission to land." Came a transmission from a Tenno transport ship. "I was here a while ago. Maybe someone recalls me."

---

"Brother, why can`t you be short and professional? They don`t care who you are." A Banshee said in an irritated tone. She was sitting with her Cronus in her hand, and slowly sharpening it with the other hand,

---

Mirage felt a tingle in her skull, as a voice resounded in her head.

"MIRAGE, ARE YOU ALONE? WE MUST TALK."

At hospital Mirage stopped her work and clutched her head on panic but then remembered "I am. What is it? How did you find out that I am still alive?" Mirage asked using the same connection her tone was sure but somewhat worried.

Reception tower to Thomrall.

"Hmm... Not sure who would recall you and it is not us at least what has had been said to me about you and your friend... BUT that isn't my problem. Permission to land is granted. Welcome back Thomrall the hangar A-2 has had been marked for you" Receptionist replied this time person was awake. The hangar's light were turned on and doors opened.

"IT HAS BEEN NO MYSTERY TO ME, ABOUT YOU BEING ALIVE. WHY DO YOU ACT SO SURPRISED ABOUT THAT? IN ANY CASE - I WOULD REQUEST THAT YOU COME TO THE VOID. THAT WAY YOU CAN AVOID BEING SPIED UPON."

---

"Thanks, got it!" Thom answered, and piloted the ship into the hangar.

"So why did we come here again, brother?" Thamira asked him, once they were docked and going down the ramp.

"I-uno..." Thom shrugged, and instantly turned towards the Arena.

Tham glared at her brother, and slowly followed him.

"Spied upon by who? Only persons who knows that I am augmented are Raendel, my daughter Mihya and Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda who actually helped me out quite a lot. Wait... Do you mean that Thomral and Twenty-one are spying me?" Mirage said through the link as she picked up her mini computer and found out who has arrived now. "I wouldn't want to leave anywhere now. I have Infestation mutation research on going and I am nearly through of it" Mirage finished.

At the arena entrance Mirage had send message to keep eye on Thomrall and Tham in case that they might try something and she requested somebody to enter her room and stay undetected.

"THOMRALL IS NOT SPYING ON YOU. HE IS JUST LIKE YOU. AN AUGMENTED. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO LEAVE YOUR WORKPLACE I WILL SAY THIS BRIEFLY. A MAN KNOWN AS TALVI HAS INQUIRED ABOUT THE AUGMENTED. I AVOIDED MENTIONING YOUR NAME, NOT KNOWING YOUR RELATIONS, BUT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU LEAVE ANY LARGE STATIONS FOR A WHILE. OUT OF RESPECT FOR YOUR FAMILY, I`M GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO AVOID DANGER."

---

Thom had arrived at the Arena.

"Any fights I could participate in, friend?" He asked the receptionist.

At the arena reception.

"No. Place is being currently under maintenance by Garoy. About hour or two and it should be done. Sorry but it is scheduled" Receptionist said.

At Hospital.

"I quietly wanted him not to mention me. I thought you would be quite upset that I disappeared on fear that you wouldn't allow me to be mother. There is nothing with him. For half blooded he is quite a warrior" Mirage said "I know everything about Talvi and his mother Tiandra. The cryopod where Tiandra was sleeping was brought in here and nobody else except me, my daughter and Talvi itself knows that she is Orokin. I just did my job on checking that does she have any diseases or any damages" Mirage continued.

"Nearly forgot to mention to person who you should thank of finding Tiandra is Rose who wears Ember Prime warframe. I can send you the code of connection of her armor if you want lastly she doesn't have any idea that Tiandra is Orokin so no need to stress about it. Say do you want that I sent the results and data what I have yet uncovered?" Mirage finished.

Just as he lay beside her static came from the intercom.

"Ookami, It's Mom. He jumped up and threw his pants on and the covers over her. He answered the door.

"Yes, Rose is sleeping. And tomorrow's our..." she cut him off.

"Yes, yes I know thats why I'm here. I'm going to sleep her tonight and your going to sleep in my room. Its bad luck to sleep with the bride the night before. So get what you need and go. It will be alright. I won't wake her until morning." she said.

Filled with shock and confusion he did as he was bade. Gathering his clothes and what he would need tomorrow he left but not before, Kissing her. And quickly " I'm sorry I had not idea." he whispered, and Kosha shoed him out the door.

As she went to slide Rose over thinking she was asleep. Thinking she was asleep so she could get in bed and do the same. She realized, that Rose was actually awake and that they had just had relations. She would explan her reasons for being there and apologize for embarassing the poor girl.

He would akwardly walk down the hall and go into Kosha's room. Take a shower and lay in her bed.

Sleep would claim his faster than he thought. His sleep though was restless. Dreams came to him. He saw images of the Lotus, of Rose, the weird room of white and gold and the bright light and the figure cloaked in shadow, that only spoken in the most ancient dialect of the old language. Then he saw a man in a frame he'd never seen before. Then the Wolf would come and Speak to him again, calling him son. He didn't know his real parents and why would a wolf call him son.

Then he heard the passage form the Orokin book in his on voice spoken in the ancient language.

"Only one can take the path, From the shadows of Mist shall the one with a destiny come forth. The Old will be New. and the Journey will begin."

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Halcyon sat before the shrink, and explained his past, he explained what he'd done, what he'd failed to do, it took a couple hours, and he ended on a sour note,

"All my life, I've always had a directive, there was always a reason to do this, or a reason to do that. Then, the Lotus sends me here, and now I'm lost. I'm out of place, you guys, though there are exceptions, are not geared, are not strong enough, to do the things I've done, survive through the things I live through, and yet, this, emotional crap, somehow ties into the balance, for some reason, the lotus sees it as very Important, and I'm afraid I can't understand that." He finished, looking at the Nyx for an opinion.

"Believe me. There are relationships what are healthy for the fight and not healthy for battle. Two of the leaders in this place are brothers even if they are not from the same family. Another handles defending and crowd control Garoy'Eldre. Assassination and infiltration Ingron. Garoy holds the enemy from advancing while Ingron gets in and starts to cut down people without a rest and the guards what you have seen are actually robots. Reploid beings" Tyijiama said.

"Don't worry I know how it feels to loose somebody who was so close to you. You do know what I am talking about. What comes on finding a person to fight with. I don't know who you should choose. I will be borrowing some words from Ingron. Then two souls bounds to each other it is the greatest person to fight with. Without hesitation you both believe in each other. Without questions you both know what you are asking. Without a word you both know what you are doing" Tyijiama said as stares at Halcyon and then to his Kubrow.

"Like the bond what you have with you Kubrow but bond with a person" Tyijiama finished.

He woke up restless from the night before. But, he was in a rather good mood today. He was going to be married. in a few hours. He sat there in Kosha's chair, drinking his coffee. Thought of her. Rose, his eternal flower. His rock, the very foundation that steadied him. His most valued friend that was still living. And he had just met her. only weeks ago. He thought.

Kosha awoke as well having spent the night with Rose. She felt rushed as there was much to do. Her Son, was going to marry today and she took it upon herself to make sure nothing went wrong, As she dressed She went over in her head everything that needed to be done.

' the invitations went out, check, the garden had been reserved, check, food all that went with it, check. Everything was done. ' 

She got dressed and was looking in the mirror. As she did her hair. Now more gray than black. she looked to be only about 30 but she was actually 76 years old. gift of the Tenno she thought. So much had happen to her in those years. Thinking of her son's wedding she remembered her own.

she was 16 and she was so in love. He was 24. Her Father like him enough but didn't like him being so much older. But Serge was a good man.

As she ran these memories over in her mind a few tears ran down her cheek. She didn't know it then but she had been with child and just after the wedding Vay hek had attacked and captured her and started his experiments. He'd killed her unborn child and made so she couldn't have another one. she had been rescued. And learned that her new husband had been killed in the attack, Fueled by anger and grief she accepted the Valkyr frame of her mother who had past some years ago. Who would have known that years later she would adopt a child in a mans body. and watch him grow up even from a distance in such a short time.

Returning from her memories she was still a beautiful woman for her age. And now she looked at herself again in the mirror. She wore a Light pastel green Kamono with dog wood floors on it.

She had laid the White Kamono with Pink Fire Lilly's on it, as well as the shoes and the Flower that would take the place of a Vale, out for Rose and slowly ventured to wake her up

Meanwhile Garoy and Ingron were preparing their suits and armor for the wedding. "Quite unusual that we allow setup weddings now is it?" Garoy asked "Tradition of their own perhaps. Not going to question I am going to be part of it like the teachers of Ookami and Anrek with his family" Ingron said as he was wearing his party suit. Garoy worn his own. Garoy's suit is colored white as snow and cloud on the sun shine and Ingron's suit was grey like ash and dust colored.

"We shall depart now brother. You coming?" Ingron spoke "I will be there. By the way no pranks at the party. *aligns hand for handshake*" Garoy spoke "Of course. We ain't going to ruin Tenno ceremony now will we?" Ingron spoke and they laughed a bit as they walked.

He hoped he would make it to Garoy and Ingron in time. He'd forgot to ask anyone to be his best man, and as Anrek would be performing the ceremony He thought that the two brothers would be that best choice. They had done so much for him in his training and his gear. Ingron had shown him the finer point of combat and Garoy had modified his weapons, after the surgery to his right hand that had made it apparent that he would always be left handed. He flexed his right hand as he thought it he could still use the hand but it would never be as strong. He owed it to them to at least ask.