Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Still troubled, Halcyon thanked the Nyx and stood to leave,

"I don't know, but thanks for the advice, I'll think about what you've said, you mind if I just come back and talk every now and then? I'll be alright, and I'll keep an eye out for some one to fight with, like you said, but it turns out there's a wedding today, and I should get ready. Sigma? You're with me." He said, turning to leave.

At Tyijiama's office.

"See you soon. Warrior. Remember nobody can not do anything to your problem if you don't speak about what is bothering you" Tyijiama said as Halcyon was at door.

At on the way to Hall.

Ookami saw Ingron and Garoy walking side by side towards the hall. Garoy has an urn on his right arm pit "Oi! Ookami you thought I forgot?" Garoy shouted "You looking for us or something else you have lost?" Ingron shouted.

Looking at Garoy and Ingron with relief. " I found you, good. I actually have a favor to ask of you both. I was wondering if, the both of You would be my best man. Or, men as it were? You both have done so much for me since I've come here and I would be hard pressed if I had to choose just one of you of you.

Kosha, waited while Brother and Sister had their reunion.

"This is your Brother, I take it." she said.

"Hmm... Both of us has done quite a lot of work to you but I can say that Garoy has had been more available when he was needed so I would consider that you should choose him to be your best man. Besides he knows warframe armor much more well than I" Ingron said "Quite true it is" Garoy said.

"War is cruel and we loose people who have had been really dear to us but one thing remains sure and furiously true. We need to look forward and walk with those who are still with us" Garoy saíd as received the box "Today we do not have time to look behind. Like it was said many times. What really matters is this very moment" Garoy finished and waited Ookami with Ingron.

Garoy walked on left side of Ookami and Ingron at right side "Like it wasn't obvious" Garoy said "Rare to see any Tenno ceremonies but they are just ceremonies not really anything about highly matters of Orokin what we are not suppose to know. Anyway let's get this ceremony of love done and enjoyed" Ingron said.

"M`kay... Can i wait just here?" Thom asked the receptionist. Tham came up behind him and quietly stood there. She glared at him angrily under her helmet. But from the outside it looked like she was just impassively observing the conversation.

---

"ANY INFORMATION IS GOOD, MIRAGE. BUT I SHALL LEAVE YOU FOR NOW. CONSIDER WHAT I SAID. AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO ACT ON IT."

At Hospital.

"I am sending the information now. Since I heard that Two is suffering the mutation. Can you send somebody to get sample from her for me? That would really help me a lot on finding the cure. Also where the mutation has effected mostly it will also help me a lot and there is a reason why I want to stay in... Oh oh.. I got patients again. So I will need to speak shortly. Last reason is why I want to stay in here is the privacy is quite same as on the void I don't have anybody in the room where I am currently" Mirage said as disconnected about ten seconds before Sapphire was brought in to room.

Work of her started again soon as the mold was ready and she had cleaned her hands from possible infection causing things. Mihya arrived too to start the curing.

Meanwhile at Tyijiama's room.

Taiji walked up to Harina and took a look what is she dreaming about but made sure that Harina will can not spot that she is spying by anyway.

At the garden ceremony of marriage began.

At Arena entrance.

"Sure you can wait there if you want but I guess you might get quite bored... Hmm... Seems to be that Garoy went to the marriage what is going on at one of the gardens on top of the Hall of Cultures but left the automatic maintenance program on. Soon the inner maintenance is complete so you can observe the appearance maintenance if you want" Receptionist said.

Edited by Revel72

"I need to admit without taking a look what you are dreaming about I wouldn't have woken you up. Who was this snow white, cyan and dark blue Frost warframe wearing Tenno?" Taiji spoke and was honest. She channeled something on Harina what should wake her up totally.

"Hmm... It is easier to speak now everything than leave it later Harina. Specially on your kind. Valkyrs. You need to speak and express what you feel. Not on matter of anger on what really bothers you. What really means something to you. What really is the problem. And I think this Frost might be something that might cause them as by guess that goes though" Taiji said as let go from Harina and scolded her cheek.

Halcyon sat amongst the crowd, his warframe colors still black white and blue, the fan on his helm producing a light humming in audible to everyone else, and Sigma in te Liset, not one for long ceremonies. The Kronen attached to his back arced like towers. They were weapons, but he felt that they ornament ally made him seem regal. He stayed still in the crowd, waiting for the wedding to begin.

Kosha looked around the crowd the turn out was just what she had intended. Looking at the young coulpe she couldn't help but think of how good they looked to gether. A tear of joy welled in her eye.

He wondered how long it would be before it would start, he'd never been to a wedding before nor had he ever been married before so he didn't know how they worked. But, he could not have been happier than he was now.

At hospital.

After about 2 minutes of efficiently done work on healing Sapphire her wounds were closed and cleaned from anything bad. "About 15 hours rest and you will be able to walk without problem again. Don't try to slip out from the rest session because your body needs to get attuned to the healing" Mirage said.

At Tyijiama's room.

"I am not looking forward on relationships since my past is quite difficult and I can be seen quite unstable because of it. So you should speak up now about what is bothering you and how you felt like that you died?" Tyijiama replied.