Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"ALRIGHT. IT IS YOUR CHOICE AFTER ALL. BUT REMEMBER - I WARNED YOU. WHENEVER YOU HAVE SOME PHYSICAL MATERIALS TO DELIVER TO ME, SEEK THOMRALL. HE WOULD BE THE MOST DIRECT CONTACT WITH ME, AND AROUND HIM YOU CAN NOT WORRY ABOUT INTRUSIONS, OR SPIES."

---

Thom had been observing the maintenance, and was getting impatient, but then he stopped, and walked up to the receptionist.

"Y`know... I`ll come tomorrow, friend..." He said, and went back to the hangar.

Tham in the mean while stayed and approached the receptionist.

"Yeah, how does this arena function?" She asked in a questioning voice.

"Speaking about that. Do you have sample of Two the part of what has infested. Small sample is required only or is there some kind of problem?" Mirage asked "There is a reason why I want to be in here... It is because that I have daughter like I have said once maybe. Though after the research and finding the cure is over I will look forward to visit soon as possible so I can deliver the medicine to Two" Mirage said.

Meanwhile at Arena.

Receptionist gave explain of holoprojectory and how it is done to look so real and totally material. "That means if you get yourself wounded at the Arena. It will be same as what could get on mission at somewhere" Receptionist said "I might have left something untold so... Read this book" Receptionist said and handover a book to Thamissa.

Taiji smelled the pee "Ugh... I will need to clean that up..." Taiji said to herself and placed her hand on Harina's throat to listen is she still alive. Well one thing is sure... She shouldn't have let Harina see that kind of nightmares. Taiji cleaned up places quickly and switched another outfit for Harina then set her on a couch made sure she doesn't see the same dreams and covered her with a blanket.

Meanwhile.

Ingron got message from the spies that Alad V has taken action on taking a look on the bait base.

Edited by Revel72

Taiji was scared badly she was breathing quickly and deeply she backed off from the Oracle what seems to be some kind of orb. "Ho... How did you get in here?" Taiji asked she was shaking a bit from fear what Oracle had caused by sudden appearance.

"Who here needs your help? All what you did to me was gave a serious fright and I am still scared" Taiji said as tried to calm down she was keeping eye on the ball "Have I done something to be a reason to you to come for me?" Taiji asked as sounding quite nervous and frightened still.

At the wedding reception in the adjacent garden, almost like a power surge. The lights flicked.

Just above head level in direct center of the garden.  A three dimensional image appered of the Lotus.

Congratulations Tenno, Ookami you have progressed well. Yet your journey is far from over.

Ookami and Rose. You both have learned that Tenno are more than just the skills of combat and

Ability. Your union is a testament that although a Tenno must rely on One's self they must also

rely on each other. 

But, the time has come. Ookami, Tenno you must progress to the next level of your training.

Master Anrek I have sent you instructions, for the final step in Ookami's training.

As all Tenno learn their abilities. So to must they go through the Rite of Passage.

In one day's time. Your Rite will begin. Do well Tenno.

Master Anrek you are to be the Adminstrator of this Rite.

Halcyon part of your mission is to monitor Ookami's Rite of Passage. 

You are not to aid him even if it means his death. As all have had their own Rite of Passage

So to must He.

The image disappeared. And the celebration continued.

Taiji walked to sat down on the edge of the bed. She looked on the eye of the Oracle she still felt uneasy. She hasn't seen anything like this. "What kind of individual are you Oracle?" Taiji asked as relied on her knees with palms of her hands. Her quiet panic was able to be heard now.

"My name is Kosha I'm Ookami's mother. and it is nice to meet you. Chris right, I think thats what Rose said your name was. " she said.

"I don't understand what she ment. But to answer your Question. Yes until the day I die." and he hugged her and kissed her forehead as the hugged.

Oracle should be able to feel Taiji's heart pump rate her panic is still on. She was able to keep it steady even if Oracle was on her shoulder she slightly shivered she didn't see Oracle disgusting but just hasn't seen anything like this before she closed her lime eyes once and looked on Oracle "You seem too... Name is... Tyijiama but you can call me Taiji" Taiji said as her breathing was quite well giving away the fact that she is afraid.

"Chris, have you had a chance to meet Ookami yet? I do hope that you stay for awhile. I sense that Rose has missed you. Has it been long that you've been apart. " She asked

"Can I ask you something My Love." he asked Rose.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I was wondering if you thought we needed a bigger room. Mine, Our's was really only meant for one person. And I thought it would be better if we had one that could be Our's. And I also wondered what you might think about children." he asked her.

Kosha saw his brief moment of sadness, at the time spent away from his sister. "Thats good I know She will be happy to have some of her family here." she said.

"I know, You may have been over excited to see her. But, I was there" she told him.

"I didn't mean to shock you, and I didn't mean right now. But I didn't know how you might feel about them. But what about a bigger place. You could decorate it how ever you wanted." he said

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"No... You are first" Taiji said as slowly touched the oracle and allowed it to scan her. She closed her eyes and laid her trust on Oracle that it will not harm her. Taiji wanted to know more about the Oracle and what actually are this individual's abilities.

"So you are just a scout?" Taiji asked as pulled her hand away from Oracle and she started to calm down. She opened her eyes and looked on eye of the oracle. "If your name is Oracle... What kind of things can you do then? If we do not count scanning and teleportating around" Taiji asked as set to lie on her side on the bed.

"I know. I can see. I can feel" Taiji said as Oracle tickled her cheek. She blinked her eyes and felt the tiredness starting to affect "Watch over system..." Taiji said and turned to lie on her back looked on Oracle's eye. Oracle should be able to see Taiji's lack of rest and that she is still afraid.

"Traditionally the couple has a cake and they each cut a piece and feed it to each other. As a sign of their trust in each other and of the future." she said to Chris

"I thought it was close to time to go. I didn't get to see you last night. and I'm um." he left it there 

A moment later a 3 tier cake was brought in, it was White with red and white roses on each tier. On the top was a man and woman, standing just as Ookami and Rose had stood when saying their vows. It was place on the table in the center for all gathered to see.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I don't know... I think too much... Nervous. Afraid" Taiji said as blinked her eyes twice. She raised to semi sitting position looked forward towards the locked door then back at Oracle. "So much happened and so difficult to think" Taiji said as looked away from Oracle.

"Do..." Taiji said before Oracle left then thought about what Oracle said and then lie down pulled the blanket to cover her tried to get some sleep but she is being disturbed by what Oracle had said to her and where Oracle had departed... "I hope... Oracle doesn't see me as bad person" Taiji whispered as her eyes closed slowly and she fell asleep. The pattern appeared on her face and glow green light weakly.

"It is rather large. But there had to be enough for everyone. Now the Bride and Groom cut the first two pieces. He feeds the first bite of her slice of cake as symbol of being a provider. She feeds Him the first bite of his slice, as symbol of being a home maker and care giver. Its an old tradition and one thats not followed much anymore as the roles of man and woman have change through out the ages. But It was always done this way in my family." Kosha explains to Chis.

Kosha looks at the couple and Winks letting them know she had something to do with it.

Halcyon stood, interested, noting the gargantuan cake's size. He looked closer at it, but got nothing from it that might have been dangerous, he shrugged off the thoughts. Turning towards Ookami, sizing up the strange tenno, without even a warframe, it was a miracle he was alive. Tenno were comparable to humans in natural strength and speed, and for some reason, he didn't appear to need one. He let his train of thought go without him, and remembered his rite of passage, long ago, pluto, they'd dropped him off, having removed all mods form his warframe. His rite of passage had been a special case, none of the trainees dared opt for pluto, but so long ago, the Orokin had allowed the new tenno to choose where their Rite would be, most chose Earth, he went, and became the saviour of Pluto, nothing but a Frost Prime warframe on him and retrieved Dual Zorens in his hands. After he eradicated all the sentients o0n the planet, the corpus found it simple, easy, to take landings and place roots on an uninhabited ice planet.

"Yes tenno, you did well, but Ookami's Rite of passage will be almost nothing like your own, however, it may be best if you try to learn from this ceremony today," The Lotus said to him privately,

"I don't care anymore Lotus, No one, can ever be there for the entirety of the time with me, me both know, how I've been changed, we both know how I can never choose a wife, then watch as she grows old, withers and dies, beside me. Pain is a message, a sign that you have been hurt, but I've long ago seen that message, I memorized it, and now I don't even open the letters." Halcyon responded, watching now as they spoke with someone else, and proceeded to cut the cake.