Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

He took his bite of cake with his mouth from her fingers and closed his lips around them and at that moment she got the point that he couldn't wait to be alone with her.

Kosha not noticing this display clapped her hands as the tradition was over and the couple returned to their seats and finished their cake.

"Now everyone come get a piece of cake and share in the joy of this special day." she told those gathered.

He mingled around the gathering shaking hands and exchanging words with different people. Then happen to be standing if front of the human that had been speaking to Kosha earlier.

"Hello, It would appear that we're Brothers in law now. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet before." he said to Chris.

Kosha was talking to others there as well. Meeting various citizens of the Dome.

Halcyon saw the oracle, and brought his hands together to bow,

"It's been far too long, Oracle." He said when he straightened, now standing easily near the alien. He had met one such Oracle long ago, probably not the same oracle however. Despite its misnomer, the oracle he'd met had been completely unable to foresee the future, it was only knowing of everything that happened in that moment, and even then only in the origin system. Whether this one was a different kind of Oracle, or stronger or weaker, or even the creator of other Oracles, Halcyon was intrigued, having seen only one in his extreme life time.

"I had been away from the dome for a while and when my Mother and I returned. I had to go to Master Garoy's workshop. And instead of finding Garoy.

I found Rose. At a Time when my life seem like it couldn't be any worse, I stopped to smell a rose. I didn't know that it would be the last rose I ever wanted to smell." he said.

'That does sound nice doesn't it." he said.  Hearing the music he turned around to look at the floaty thing and Rose.

Kosha came over to Rose, "My dear, I've had all the excitement I can for one day. But I'm so glad to have a daughter now." she hugged her and kissed her motherly on the cheek. She then went to Ookami "Dear one, I grow tired. I'm so happy for You and Rose. But I think I'm going to go home now. Enjoy yourself my Son. She is a beautiful woman." she said.

Holding her hand he led her away from the gardens. they turned down the hall to go home but then he led her to a different room, and open the door.

"This is my gift to you" he said and led her in the room. The room wasn't like the sleeping area and bathroom they had known. This room was more of a suite. with a bedroom a sitting room and  a bathroom more fitting a couple rather that a bachlor with a sleep over guest.

this was a home.

"Its ours." he said.

With out a word. He carried her to the bedroom.

The room was lit up with candles all round and the bed was made with white sheets and rose peddles were scattered all over the floor and the bed. And soft romantic music was playing.

He laid her on the bed and started rubbing both of her feet.

In the late hours of the night he would wake up and trying not to wake her, he would relieve himself. When returning to bed, he couldn't help be see her face it was peaceful. Her bare breast heaved as she breathed. He thought of their entamicy and gently placed a hand on her belly.

In a hushed tone. "I don't know if you will bare my child but if you do it couldn't ask for a better Mother. As for a father I'm not so sure."

He climbed back in bed, hoping he hadn't disturbed her. and fell back to sleep.

(Uuhhhmmm guys? A little too much, I think, young longs may well enter this thread, so be sure to keep it PG, I know it isn't my thread, but I find it a bit necessary...)

(If I'm interpreting it wrong then nevermind.)

Edited by ultimatumcore

((OOC: Well at least they kept the whole PRIVATE thing at the private messages that was all what I wanted))

Next morning came upon the DoC with new daily schedule. Tyijiama woke up and the green pattern disappeared he looked on Harina she is still sleeping. Her thoughts went on Oracle... What was that thing? She thought mostly but then raised from the bed and went to take her warframe and attempted to slowly wake up Harina.

Arena was finally patched up and ready to go. Mihya and Mirage working normally on the hospital but Mirage has finally come to an end on researching the infestation mutation and now moves on to find the cure for it. She knew that Ingron should be departing to assassination of Alad V in pluto so she started to make a list of what she needs on finding the cure.

Halcyon, not having fallen asleep at any point, wondered where he was, and wodered what had happened to the Oracle. He assumed the answer to the second question was "teleported off on Oracle business, but he had a sneaking feeling this wasn't the case. Upon observing his surroundings, he figured he must've conked out and been carried off. He noticed the mold the mirage had used when healing him, and even saw te mirage farther away. He stood, deactivating his helm and rubbing his eyes. He walked over and greeted the mirage,

"Hello, do you uhh, know where I might get a bite to eat somewhere?" He asked, put off by the mirage in the way that it opened old wounds, figuratively.

He awoke next to his new bride.She lay there so peacefull. He didn't want to wake her but he couldn't sleep anymore. (( Good morning just waking up. question so to get an idea of peoples schedules where do we all live i live in the states))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto