Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Mirage heard shouting and came to Ookami and saw Rose who had fainted "Quick come with me" Mirage said and turned towards the hallway started running time to time took a look behind of her that is Ookami still following she lead Ookami to med room where she was able to take a look on Rose.

"I do my best Ookami but it will take some time though. What I do can say that it is quite confirmed that Rose is pregnant and estimated time of birth is about 10 ten months. Baby does need to grow" Mirage said as her scan results were ready. She went to a small cabinet pulled out bottle of water where have had been mixed in pregnant friendly painkiller. She poured a bit of the water on Rose's mouth "That should ease the pain" Mirage said.

"Everything takes time Rose. Speeding up the pregnancy is quite dangerous even with today's equipment and other things. Besides 10 months sounds like quite enough time to both of you getting things settled and ready" Mirage said "One mouthful at the morning and you shouldn't feel so much pain Rose" Mirage continued and gave the bottle of mixture to Rose. "I have already given you one so the pain shouldn't be so powerful" Mirage finished.

Halcyon watched in disbelief as the bride from yesterday was carried in, and confirmed pregnant. He walked over to Ookami.

"Das ist, Umwirklich," He said in a forgotten language, shaking his head for a moment, "You must have some real swimmers man, I just...what happened? Like don't describe it to me, but, this makes almost no sense, I can understand your "whirlwind romance" kind of, but, it's not physically possible to...Unless... That motherf***ing Oracle." Halcyon said, holding his head in his hand and leaving then looking at Ookami, "You don't think that it..." He started, looking at the new father.

"I don"t know, I has asked Mirage how far she was but I still don't know but we have been 'um... for a while." he told Halcyon. Still quite confused about the whole thing. But was glad that his wife was safe and ok. And happy but unsure about being a father. Having never had a father, yet kind of looked at Anrek at that role in his life.

"I think you should go back to our room and rest." he said to Rose. "And I will tell my Mother and Your brother."

"I had forgot in the excitement, of this morning. But yes I am nervous about it. It has been one day hasn't it. After I make sure Rose is ok I will report to Anrek." he told Halcyon.

"I don't know where I'm going or when I will be back. But the Lotus gave me our day. But today I'm to go through this Rite of Passage. When I leave here I go to Master Anrek. I will tell our family on my way to his office. Unless you wish to be the one to tell them." He said.

Taiji cleared her throat and the feeling of being tickled should have ended by now "I asked a question from you Harina" Taiji said and opened the door then turned to her "I am just making you feel things what actually are not happening just wanting you to feel better" Taiji finished.

Taiji hugged back and relied her forehead on Harina's forehead released a mind ping on Harina to remind her how Talvi treated her and what he had said to her about beauty and that there is people who does care about her. "He is a quite a man isn't he?" Taiji asked not sounding at all jealous.

"Well... There was a wedding of Rose and somebody named by Ookami if I am correct and while you were sleeping I was on that Stalker frame mission... Still wondering what is inside of the capsule what I brought in here. I know that it is Orokin design but I just can not get it opened" Taiji said and let go tapped once her front finger of left hand on Harina's forehead to remind her about the smooth cool wind sweeping her face lightly.

He as gently as he could hugged her. "Not good bye, I will be back as soon as I can. I love you too." he said.

He when to the other room, and prepaired himself strapping on his despair, slung the sybaris over his shoulder and grabbed his bo prime. Looking back at her from the doorway, He left.

On his way to Anrek's office he stopped by Kosha's room.

He knocked on her door. "Okaachan" he said using the honorific. "Rose..." she cut him off.

"She's pregnant isn't she? I knew it yesterday." she said. "Yes, I knew. The way you two were carrying on it was bound to happen. Tenno woman are very fertile. I am very happy for the two of you. And I will be glad to be a Grandmother." She said.

"Mom, I have to go to Anreks office. I have to start this Rite of Passage or what ever it is. Could you look in on Rose while i'm gone. And do you think You could tell her Brother. I don't want to be any more late than I already am." he asked.

She stopped what she was about to say, and went to him. Soberly she looked at him. "Be careful, Do your best, and Know I love you my Son. But don't go getting Yourself killed. Your gonna be a Father and I wouldn't be right if you left her to raise a child on her own. But please careful. And Yes I will tell Chris for you." she said.

"Well I am going to get something to eat at Lounge's restaurant... Feel free to come along if you want. After I have eaten I am going to library to read a bit... I have my mind still a bit messed up after there visited an Oracle... It scanned both of us. It gave me quite frighten when it just appeared from nowhere and... I feel like I need help from it" Taiji said as walked outside and waited for Harina.

He left Kosha's room and went to Anrek's office and as usual a slight knock and let himself in and sat in front of his desk.

Closing her door. She leaned against it. She was happy there would be a baby and she would be a grandmother. But her Son, was about to go through the worst battle of his live. He was strong and for most part skilled. But was he perpaired for this she worried. She regained her composure and set out to find Chris. Her new Daughter in law's Brother. to tell him he would be an Uncle.