Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Halcyon headed over to his ship, stepping on board to eat and get his weapons. Gamma released one of his specialized food cubes, "ALL THE SUSTENANCE YOU NEED IN ONE BRICK OF NUTRIENTS!!!" Halcyon grabbed his Vectis and Dex Furis, leaving behind his Dual Zorens in favor of his Glaive Prime, he then deactivated his helmet and grabbed the food brick, Patting Sigma on the head and locking down his Liset. He proceeded towards the Arena of Ancients. Munching on the block of food as he went.

"Yes it is rather quick and quicker than I think they would have planned. But, these things happen. And She's not a little girl she's a grown woman." she said. "Yes, We Tenno do hide our age well." she added.

Hugging him back. "It wont be for a while yet. But you should visit her." she told him.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

She noticed the fluxuation in color and the eye but, thought it better not mention it. Best not to dig at healed wounds. "She thought. Yes, I would like to accompany you. And I don't think it does but the saying once removed comes to mind so maybe in away you could be." she said.

"Hello Child. My Boy didn't waste anytime did he? Got you good and knocked up. Did Mirage say how far along you were or when We could expect the bundle of joy? She asked. taking Roses hand she stood by the bed. "Have you started to think of Names and if there's anything you need You just let me know. Dear." she said.

"Sounds about right give or take a month. Once new a human woman that carried her child for 12 months. But you'll do fine Rose. And that would mean tht your about. 3 weeks. If I'm correct. And to think If you had met Him on his Moon You'd be delivering during the first week of winter. Be glad your here child. I'm still suprised, Ookami survived his infintcey on that place. You know he was well in to his second year when I found him. So rest assure your child will be a strong one. " she said.

He sat there like so many other times and waited for Master Anrek. Looking over the office nastalga caught him. He remembered the first time he came here. A scared child, confused, felt abandon and unsure of himself. And now some looked at him as an equal others as a better. and still some saw room for him to grow. He was a Man no longer a boy. A son, a Husband. Soon a father. He thought.

But first there was this Rite he was to perform.

Taiji and Harina have arrived to restaurant she placed her hand on Harina's forehead and allowed Harina to see what happened while she was sleeping and what they talked about. After the vision what Taiji had given to Harina ended "That was the Oracle what visited at my room" Taiji said and ordered her food went to sit down on a table. Took off the helmet to reveal her lime colored eyes and wheat yellow hair what reached her shoulders.

Meanwhile at Anrek's office.

Anrek arrived and saw Ookami's worry slightly radiating from his face about the Rite. "Well... Seems to be that it is the time then..." Anrek said.

sitting on the side of her bed. She looked at the floor. In a soft voice.

"I didn't make it that far... I didn't know my child was going to be a girl until it was ripped out of me as well as my ability to have children. But I'm sure Mirage could tell you that." she said faining a smile and trying to fight the tears that welled in her eyes.

At restaurant.

"Were your hair always colored crimson?" Taiji asked when she paused eating for a while and continued. She had her thoughts still on the Oracle. Felt like that she shouldn't have allowed it to scan her but also she knew that she needs help on her problem.

Meanwhile at Office of Anrek.

"We should depart to the arena then" Anrek said.

"What robots?" Taiji asked sounding slightly interested about the subject. She released a scan ping on whole dome but couldn't find the Oracle anywhere. She started to feel slight despair because of her problem being so difficult to her and she is so young.

"Well... As long you find the food in here liked by you. There will be no problem it is quite cheap too though" Taiji said (I hope this Talvi will be able to help me on my problem) Taiji thought from her eyes was able to be seen that she is feeling down. "Have you ever thought about contacting your family some time?" Taiji asked.