Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"The people who you have laid trust few times already on things what you wouldn't have given to some other friend. They will be chosen to be god fathers they can be either women or men but they will need to be asked that does they want to be your child's god fathers. You happen to notice that your Orokin symbol started to glow green?" Mirage replied and touched her forehead between the eyes.

"Just be patient and get things done and ready for some other time. Try not to exhaust yourself a lot by working because it will not do good for the baby also..." Mirage said just before Mihya entered to room having some food on a plate steak, some vegetables and rice. "Eat well" Mihya continued for Mirage "Exactly" Mirage finished as Mihya offered the plate with a fork and knife.

"Thats a blessing" Kosha said as she was listening to the conversation but remained quiet while Mirage and Rose were talking.

He'd sat there for what seemed hours. He noticed a cylindrical object covered with a tarp the was layered with what appeared to be a century or two if not more of dust. Using a despair he cut the bands, and grabbed the tarp and pulled it off sending dust everywhere. "hhhhhhaaaaaaacccccchhhaaaawww" he sneezed. The sound echoed throughout the room. As the dust settled he saw the what was under the tarp. It was a capsule of sorts. It was silver and gold, inscribed with Orokin runes. The glass panels were blacked out. He ran a finger on the edge along the length of it. He opened the cover to the access panel. Just as he was about to turn the power on and retrieve the data files.

"Tenno you've rovered the Artifact. But there is a large force of Grineer inbound. You must defend it for retrieval."

A moment later. the room was entered by a squad of Grineer. The saw him standing beside the pod, and started shoot their Grakata's and Gorgan's. Infracting himself he started shooting back. He leaped over the pod and used it as cover, bracing the Sybaris across the top of the pod he fired into the crowd He'd taken the most of the squad out and was reloading when another squad entered the room. Jumping back over the pod to finish the first squad and to take on the new one. He was shot in the back under his right shoulder blade. Lodging the bullet in the bone. He finally killed the last 2 from the squad and turned his attention on the second still using the pod as cover. In the moment he reappeared he loosed Call of the wild and sent his silver ghost hounds to flank the new squad from both sides. For the most part he was holding his own. At least it seemed that way. He didn't see that when the first squad had come in, one of them had a flanking idea of It's own. And, now his his back to the bodies of the first squad. Waiting for his apperisions to get to the squad and attack it He felt the hairs on his neck rise. He turned just in time to jam the but of the rifle in the face of Grineer flanker. But not fast enough to dodge the Scorpions machete being driven into his abdomen, and twisting the blade has it fell with its shattered face. "AAAAAHHH" he let out in more of a grunt. as the wound was sustained. Prying the dead fingers off the hilt, He twisted the blade back. Looking over his shoulder he saw that the shadow kubrow were just about in place for his trap. He reached down and grabbed some of the binding from the tarp and cut a piece of tarp and used the binging to tie a make shift bandage around his open gut. He leaned the loaded Sybaris against the pod and started throwing his knives at the Grineer. as the first body hit the floor the Kubrows closed in and started attacking. Which broke the rank of the squad. Screaming in pain and lose of blood he Frenzied on the small pack of them that was left. The fight was over and he still had a few seconds left on Call of the Wild and in those few seconds the 4 hounds nuzzled him even mere apperisions they knew he'd lost alot of blood and was fading as they would be shortly.

After the spell was gone. He crawled back to the pod. Lifting the cover to the access panel he hit the power switch. With a small whine the Runes flickered gold off and on until they staid on. The light inside the pod revealed a swirling bright sky blue mist inside the pod.

The viewer on the access panel flickered lines and static then the image of a Man that appeared to be in his forties, with long thick iron grey hair with steel blue eyes. In the background as the man spoke, He heard a distress call counting down a self destruct sequence. The man looked on the brink of death. Blood oozed from the right side of the man's head. His face was calm as he knew his death was already certain.

"Lotus, my Liege. Mistress. I failed. The James the Excal, and Shelia the Nyx are dead as will I be when you receive this message. I'm making my report I hope this reaches you and not the Enemy. We evacuated the entire ship, of civilians and all the other Tenno that were in pods. My two comrades gave their lives so that I might live But my wounds are to great and even in the pod My Finrir Proto Frame would beable to repair itself. But I would still bleed to death. So I put it in the pod and i going to deploy it. Thank you Lotus, it was an honor to serve you. Even though I know you did not want me to, and even though you allowed me and Eleana to marry and have a child. You never like or trusted me. It's ok I know. I am an Orokin after all, and She is a Tenno. When you find her and my son. Tell them that I loved them. Eleana You and our child are my last thoughts raise him to be a good man. And a brave warrior. Nihonto my son. Forgive me, I won't be there to raise you. Your mother is a beautiful woman and a good mother. She never choose a frame she was happy to be wife and mother. It was what helped me to continue to fight the enemy. Knowing that the two of you are safe. She will make mistakes don't hold them against her. She's doing the best she can without Me. If your grown when you see this and you've gone through the trials than your Rite will be soon. I don't know if you will have abilities or not being half Tenno and half Orokin. But if you do and they are the same as mine. Then you will be a Finrir. Unless they already have, soon you will have dreams of a giant wolf. He is Finrir the persona of My frame and he will guide you to accept the frame until its process is complete. Trust him. He's a friend. and will not steer you wrong.

The man coughed and then fell way from the screen. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Then there was a bright flash and the sound died and did the scene on the viewer. He gritted his teeth as he slid himself to lean his back against the pod. Blood trailed from the end of the pod to where he had leaned.

He looked down at his belly and where he had tied the scrap of tarp blood bubbled throw the material. He looked out across the room and as tears ran down his face. He spoke to himself.

" One day married and already a child on the way and like this man I will not see my child grow up. Rose I'm sorry I didn't mean to die. Okaachan I wish I could have been the child you had always wanted. But fate has it's own plans. Know that I loved the 3 of you, with all my heart. My Child I know not if you are boy or girl, Be good, train well. I can think of no better place to do this than the Dome. It is in a sense where I grew up. And you would do well there." starting to cough blood had started to trail out of the corner of his mouth.

Looking in the distance as he started to fade. A woman appeared wearing a purplish gown of ancient make,  and she shimmered with an Aura of the same color.

"Fear not my child, You will not die. I can not heal your wounds this time. But I can heal enough to keep you alive. until you can get help." she said.
"You have proved yourself well my son. Your father would have been proud. My name is Eleana. I'm your mother, I've watched you from afar. All your life. I died in the first attack to the ship 2 hours after your pod was deployed. Your father never knew. I'm proud of you my son. Ookami Nihonto Madori. Kosha has done well putting you where she knew you needed to be. It's time my son. I have to go. I've used all the energy I had left. Know that you are truly your father's son. Thraiga My love, it's time for me to join you. A rift appeared and a Black frame trimmed in silver. The tell, tell sign of a Proto Frame. Appeared with what looked like a helmet that was shaped like a wolf's head. Offering it's hand to Eleana. She knelt down and Kissed him on the temple. Leaving the Silver Orokin Rune of the Wolf.

"Live well my Son." she said as they faded away.

Anrek had witnessed all the transpired.

When the purplish Aura faded, He looked back down and the wound had slowed it's flow of blood.

"Tenno, You have done well and recovered the Artifact. Stand by for extraction"

"Halcyon reveal yourself and tend him until help arrives."

"Master Anrek, Ookami, has passed his Rite. He needs extreme medical attention. He is the only one who has the ability to open the pod. Have it moved to a proper location."

He barely heard the Lotus before he lost consciousness, As Halcyon reveals himself its just in time to hear him "Roosssseee." he trailed off.

When informed of Ookami's return. Rose would be shown the Vid chip of his Rite of Passage.

When he awoke in the hospital it had be 4 weeks since he had left. But to him it had only seemed 4 hours.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Roger that. Sending message to Mirage and Mihya" Anrek said.

At hospital.

"It is for you of course. We have kept track on how much you have eaten and I recommend that you should eat a bit more usually since you have child coming" Mihya said but then both Mirage and Mihya received message. "Oh oh... We will need to go now we have a patient inbound to another room" Mihya said and departed "You can leave the plate here and leave when you want but do pay attention on how much you eat it will be good that you eat well so the child will be in good condition" Mirage said as walked to door.

"Also do not drink alcohol" Mirage said and left the room.

Halcyon carried Ookami to the hospital, whistling as he went, as if it were an every day thing, but the truth was, he was proud, overjoyed, interested, in the tenno initiate, so, thrown over his shoulder, he carried the victorious, but unconscious,Tenno through the halls. He got I he hospital, placing Ookami where Mirage told him to, leaning against the far wall of the room and waiting.

After few minutes Mirage came out of the room quite tired looking but face hidden by the helmet soon after, her daughter came too "He is stable now but it will take some time that he will recover. You can visit at his room if you want but he is still unconscious. I go get some sleep now if there is something bothering you ask from my daughter here" Mirage said and departed towards her own room.

Harina saw that Taiji was wearing whole body covering cloak she stepped inside hood covering the face. The hood is oddly pointed upwards from behind "Don't worry about it... I have more pressing matters than what you are wearing currently..." Taiji said pulled the hood back... Nyx Prime.  "This is the problem..." Taiji said as took off the cloak and offered it to Harina.

"I... I didn't wanted this... I just wanted to be Tenno middle of others... Not be a Prime..." Taiji said sounding ashamed "I admit that I was the one who took the capsule from Corpus where this Nyx Prime warframe was stored. She took off the helmet and Harina saw Orokin emblem on her forehead slowly started glowing green.

Lying there on the hospital bed. His body riddled with scars he hadn't had a month ago and many other wounds still healing. He toss and turn in his slumber. His Rune on his left temple would shine brighter or dull, as he thrashed but it still remained Silver. (another sign of being a Proto. * Proto Frames a Secondary class or an in between of frames neither being regular or Prime.*) Occasionally calling out Rose's name.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

He awoke in the night all was quiet. He didn't know where he was he was. It was late and every part of him, hurt like he'd been through a meat grinder. He looked around the room and what little he could see was that he was alone. She'd been here. He could smell her natural perfume. What did she say. What will she do, I died this must be hell. Where am I. He wondered.

The pain to great he fell back into unconsciousness.

Green glow changed in to golden and Taiji clutched her head with palms of her hands dropping the helmet and cloak on the ground "It... Hurts..." Taiji said pressing teeth together soon the glow grew stronger and Taiji released her head eyes looking empty soon she shook her head and there is seen living again. "Thank you for being a great friend to me" Taiji said she is jealous. Harina has a man who is a warrior without a match but then she realized that the jealousy would be extremely pointless.

Taiji has people all around her but she just hasn't talked at all about her problem. She hugged back few tears coming from her eyes "I should start speaking soon as possible... I hope Talvi will come back soon. He is possibly best person for solving my problem" Taiji said.

At med room where Ookami is. Mihya and Mirage arrived to take care of him.

Mirage took a syringe containing some painkillers injected the medicine while Mihya scanned Ookami for possible inside bleeding spots on Ookami's body. There was few but they were quickly cured thanks for being Trinity. Mirage putted the syringe away and pulled out small flashlight opened one of Ookami's eyes to check does they receive light and they does. Mihya was slightly worried just married man on the bed unconsious. Perfume she is using smelling like coffee plant.

Edited by Revel72

As the medication took effect he relaxed and was able to rest peacefully. Wounds were all but healed, From the Trinity's treatment. Bruises and soreness would be days before healing. But, life threatening injuries was no longer a worry.

Kosha, Had been by to check on him earlier this morning and had returned to her room. Checked the now hatched Kubrow. It was still a pup. Black with silverish stripes like a badger.  She'd fed it and then sat in her chair and fell asleep having been up all night.

In his dream. "Wake up, wake up. WAKE UP, I said. We have much work to do. Just, like Thraiga, you are." came from a thick Nordic accent.

"Thank you Harina..." Taiji said released her thought a moment to perk herself up "Should we go now get some clothes to you?" Taiji asked.

Meanwhile.

Garoy spent time on doing maintenance and repairing on the landing zones.

At Hospital.

"He is going to be fine but it will take a moment to him to wake up now. Unless you want us to deliver a small electric shock to him to wake him up" Mirage said as pulled back away from Ookami to check other things and Mihya went somewhere.

At the moment her lips touched his forehead the Orokin Rune at his temple shown brightly. 

His eyes moved under their lids and slowly he opened. His eyes.

"RRRRoooossssseee" he said. And tried to raise up out of bed.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Halcyon, still leaning against the far wall, grinned, and stepped forward.

"Yep, that's an Orokin symbol, but one does not simply become Orokin." He said to Rose, making a circle with his thumb and forefinger, the glowing thermostats on the length between his wrist and elbows glowing brighter as he stepped closer to Ookami.

"I didn't know, my parents. I didn't even know Their names. How was I to know that my Father was actually an Orokin. But, (the Rune dulled.) But, I still love you. I thought I was going to die. You were always on my thoughts. But its only been a few hours. And, I'm going to be alright.

"We are married and It's not been born yet, so it wouldn't be a bastard even if I had died. And I love you too." he told her.

"Master Halcyon, Thank you. I assume You brought me here. I'm in your debt. You saved my life." he said.

Kosha, awoke after her nap and went to the hospital. She had arrived at Ookami's room just as he started talking.

"No one's told you have they." She asked.

"Told my what?" he asked Kosha.

"That you've been gone for 4 weeks." she said.

"That can't be, I just left a few hours ago." he claimed.