Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

They arrived at the hospital and Rose went into get the ultrasound and He waited in the waiting room. He unlike her didn't want to know what it was until it got here, It would be the last surprise that he thought would be pleasant and he wanted it to be a the best one he'd ever had or would have. Other than Rose.

Mirage arrived to room where Rose was waiting for her "What is it? About your hairs or something?" Mirage asked sounding a bit hurried "Have you seen my daughter at all because I can not find her anywhere in here. Usually she would be in here hospital in case that I need her?" Mirage continued.

"Hmm... I hope so..." Mirage said to Rose's reply of her daughter. "Well have lie down there and I go to pick up proper equipment then" Mirage said as pointed at semi sitting seat and head to a warehouse to look for correct equipment.

Mirage returned with the required things she took some gel pulled Rose's shirt up then laid some of the gel around the belly "This will help the ultrasounds to pass your skin so we can have clearer picture without increasing the strength of ultrasound" Mirage said as washed her hand and started the machine it started projecting a picture of baby inside of Rose's belly. "Hmm... Not sure still what gender it will be that should be able to be found at possibly 2 months before the birth but what I do can say is that there is nothing wrong with the baby you have coming" Mirage said.

"Putting the last sentence short. You have a good cake coming from your oven if we think playfully" Mirage said.

"Hmm... Not sure about that one" Mirage said as putted the machine away and started thinking where could her daughter end up. "I will go look for my daughter at library if you need me look for me in the library or in here hospital. I should be around somewhere in those two places" Mirage said.

"Feel free to leave since I am doing the same. It is quite tough to work all alone when daughter is missing and she is one of the most things I value now" Mirage said and left the room using another door. Her fingers tapped her jaw multiple times on attempt to get an idea where Mihya would have headed.

Halcyon woke to Gamma blowing a gasket,

"Unacceptable Operator! I forgot to remind you to clean up the mess from Natalia's hair! And now it's gone and mutated!" Gamma raged, and Halcyon lowered his volume slider,

"Chill out Gamma I'll clean it up in a bit."

"You can't clean up a mess like this one, unless you mean by killing her!"

"Her?" Halcyon asked, now fully awake, jostling Natalia, whose chest he'd been resting his head on, she blinked one eye after another, groggy, she looked at Halcyon, and smiled, then touched her face, and smiled wider,

"It wasn't a dream! I really got my body back!" She said, pulling Halcyon into a hug, one where her arms were wrapped around his head. Halcyon extricated himself, but smiled, and they got a solemn expression,

"Not all is sunshine and daisies, we've got a mess to clean up," He told her, and she nodded, serious along with him.

Halcyon and Natalia found the, mess, clothed in Natalia's old warframe, a chrome plated Mirage, she was shuddering at every sensory input that got to her, curled up in a ball on the floor, Halcyon picked her up, and she looked at him, no tears in her eyes, only pure fear, her eyes darted from Halcyon to Natalia, and she fainted as she saw her doppelgänger. They headed quickly for the hospital, and she woke just as Halcyon saw Ookami and Rose.

"Hi!-" he started, and she leaped from his arms, her eyes crazy, like a feral creature, she slid over to Rose, roundhouse kicking Ookami down the hall with the force to break bones. He was wearing his warframe, but was still thrown, a Glaive Prime appearedin her hand as she turned, bringing it to Rose's neck,

"Move an inch and I'll slit her throat!" She yelled, her eyes still wild. "I'm gonna get a ride out of here, and it'll be on your ship," she growled, looking at Halcyon.

"Okay, that's okay," Halcyon said calmly, hoping against hope that Ookami wouldn't do something brash. "Let Rose go, and we can talk," he said, projecting calm.

((You guys bored? No longer. Sorry about the metagame Ookami, a roundhouse kick without an attempt to dodge or counter isn't right, but I'm pretty sure Ookami(IC one) would react quickly, getting Rose killed.)

Edited by ultimatumcore

NAtaliA's arm melted and reformed around Rose's hand as she attempted to grab her,

"Do you see now? I am not for this world, don't struggle, I only wish to leave," She whispered, and the Glaive Prime didn't pierce Rose's skin, but beads of what looked like blood rolled down Rose's neck, to Rose it obviously came from the Glaive Prime, but to everyone else it looked as if it was cutting Rose.

Few security guards arrived to situation with Mirage and pulled their weapons up. "Woe! Weapons down hostage situation!" Both of the guards shouted and Mirage lowered her weapon too. "Look umm... Mirage just let her go and we promise you can get out of here without a hitch" second guard said as both slowly putted their weapons down but behind their backs was still a handgun capable to put a shot that can stun a Tenno for few seconds.

NAtaliA rolled her eyes, whispering,

"I've already told you I won't kill you, now get yourself under control."

"Halcyon, I will get to your ship, I will be aboard it, and I will then release this sniveling girl into your care. Let's get moving, and keep in mind, any shots fired at me from behind will simply hit this, Tenno, if that's what passes for one now." She growled, bringing Rose around and heading for the hangar.

Guards at hangar saw the hostage situation "Halcyon stay out of this now!" One of the three commanded "Mirage let her go. We will lend you a ship to get out of here. Just let her go and we make sure you will not get hurt" Second guard said all three saw that only option is to speak not to rush.

Rolling on to all fours He cast Call of the wild and 4 Kubrow appeared next to him. In that stance with the wolf like helm it was hard to tell frame from a real wolf. Or from the rest of the pack.

Behind his helm threw gritted growling teeth and fangs.

"You'll Get out of here alright. LET MY MATE GO!" once already he had been primed to kill over Rose and his Child and this was no different but this was different he was caught by surprise. "Let the wolf out Ookami" Finrir said. but only he could hear.

He croutched there on the floor waiting for an opening.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Ookami drop it!" Ingron shouted the guards looked on Ingron quickly then back to the Mirage "You follow me. We will give you ride out of here" Third guard said as Ingron walked to situation and "Don't worry. I wouldn't let her go if I wouldn't have planned everything" Ingron whispered to Ookami and Rose.

Halcyon looked at NAtaliA, then at the guards, whispering quickly on a private channel consisting of him, and two AI, one, his cephalon, the other, an egg like orb floating beside Halcyon like a sentinel.

"Delta, open the back ramp, Omega, can you polarize that Natalia copy?"

"Done," Delta responded,

"Her form is nonpolar, and covalent, I can not tough her without shrouding her in nanites." Omega responded, and Halcyon looked at the guards,

"How 'bout them?"

"That is possible, but doing so would make us an enemy to the dome, are you sure?" Omega told his master.

"I'm waiting..." NAtaliA called, looking back at Halcyon, her voice full of bravado, full of false courage, NAtaliA did not have the conviction, the strength to kill someone, two people, Halcyon turned his head toward her ominously, an eerie stare from a being with no eyes, NAtaliA broke, dropping the Glaive Prime, letting go of Rose as the wolves approached and Rose grabbed hold of her, "How did you know?" She asked, whispering,

"I asked myself why, I thought for a moment why you didn't simply kill all of us and pry my ship open, steal it, and go on your own. The answer I came to was that you couldn't, Gamma had left you with enough of your actual memories to know that you valued all life above your own."

"Gamma? Gamma made me like this?" She growled, and Halcyon knew he'd said the wrong thing, he sighed slightly as NAtaliA stood, making note of her finger tips crumbling into dust. She looked at it, and then at Halcyon,

"I am dying." She stated, not a question, and Halcyon nodded,

"Then I will simply have to find someone who will be able to bring me back to life," She said, chuckling and stepping backwards into a Liset that had built itself from the floor behind her."

"What?" Halcyon asked, the self assembling ship blowing his mind,

"There are countless of the cells you built me out of, and they never stop reproducing, I will eventually have enough to build my own dojo, on top of the ashes of this library, Good bye, Halcyon." She said, the ramp closing and the Liset activating it's thrusters, shoving Halcyon into the hangar wall and jetting itself off towards a very specific market.

"Omega!" He called, and the egg shaped item nodded, breaking the sound barrier as it went to find the very same person who had once brought Halcyon to life.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Now what you have done Halcyon..." Ingron said having his black armor on "Now I have to inform my greatest agent about the threat what sounds like you have created am I correct?" Ingron asked. "You should have left the doing the body to professionals but now to the subject who was that?" Third guard asked.