Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I don't really know how much of Natalia's actual memory she has... Gamma?"

"I remover corrupted data, that's it, oh, and some memories of after you saved her, I somewhat saw this coming," the AI said, and Halcyon shrugged,

"I don't think she's mad at you for something you did a long time ago, I can see her only remembering pain, and lashing out at the nearest one not me, Natalia described what it was like once, while she was being dissected, she told me it stripped down every part of her that is Tenno, civilized, I'm thinking that we met with the part of her that is more animalistic, and you only got on her radar because you attacked back, she's afraid of you," Halcyon reasoned, checking Natalia's blood pressure and heart rate periodically, documenting the data on the holographic time graph and note book. "I'd leave it up to me if I were you, I'm sure she won't get back here alive, but if she does, I'll be right behind her to squash her like a bug, if you want to, digging into her origins might be enough of a fair trade off to her to get her off yer back, so you can probably try doing that." He added, closing up the notebook and sitting on the bed next to Natalia, who was out cold. He looked up, rummaging around in his void locker to take out a halfsphere, lights blinking down it's length,

"Put this on?" He asked, handing it Ookami and looking at a screen floating in the air beside him.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Low frequency radio wave transmitters and receptors line the insides, it gives me a pretty good picture of what's going on in that brain of yours without making you lose too much of you hair," Halcyon said absentmindedly, deactivating his helmet to look closely at some of the data.

"What species did you say you were?" He asked, drawing his Vectis and standing.

Halcyon placed the tip of the Vectis' barrel on the floor, kneeling,

"Then I am yours to command, I was created by the Orokin, and though I may have lived for an eternity, I don't believe that was there intent. You are in a position of power, and I know why the lotus hid you here. She may have the newest generation of Tenno in her thrall, but the oldest of us, the strongest, have sought out the remaining Orokin, it is an honor to have helped you through your rite of passage, more so than before, more so than any other. You represent the very balance the tenno do their best to preserve, you are an example of the unity possible, this is great, but they are not ready for you yet, we must still be careful." Halcyon said, standing and sliding the Vectis into it's holster.

((Sorry all, sleep time))

(( for Rose,))

After the out burst in Kosha's apartment she starts to worry for there saftey and opens a panel in the living room floor and takes out a huge trunk. replacing the panel she opens the trunk and in side it a Valkyr Warframe, Boltor Prime. 2 Dex Furis and a Dragon Nikana the like of which hasn't been seen for over a century. the blade is reversed. She dust them off and starts cleaning them they look as if they were just build and she starts loading the guns.

"And here I thought I could retire." she said

"Not to worry Child, Mother will take care of everything." she said "And for give me for lying to you and Ookami. I told you i was in my Seventies. That was a  little bit of a lie. I'm actually 136. years old. Yes We tenno live a long time if were not killed in battle. I've been lucky. Most of Us don't live to see there 50's. It was vain of me i know. But I don't like the idea of growing old. so I took 60 years of my age. I thought it would be more believable. For that I'm sorry." she said. " But this old woman can still bring it. I finally have the family I was denied and I'll fight to keep it." she added.

NAtaliA only laughed harder at Kosha's speech, a silhouette of her own body appearing in the wall, colors swirling together to form her features.

"How cute, you really do remind me of Halcyon, he always used to hint at his eternal age, but you two are different in the way that one lies, clinging to their world, while the other accepts it, understands it, and welcomes death. I would absolutely love to kill you, take a mother from a child, but I'm a little stretched thin, and you are evidently in top performance. As for you, delicate, scared little flower, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will NOT, kill you, just because they ripped the possibility of ever having a child from me is no reason to be angry, it was the first thing they did in fact, after they sliced through my spine, they "surgically removed" my reproductive organs, it's laughable, their "surgical removal" treatment required rusty saws, charming, don't you think?" She echoed.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Yes I'm an old woman. I've heard of a Tenno from the old era living to be 800 years old once. But since the Old war it hasn't happen. And its even rarer for a Tenno to retire. But, I thought the Lotus had allowed me to. have you not notice how long I've been here and how much free time i've had. even if She grants us down time it usually never last more that a few days or weeks. I've been doing recovery missions of the Lotus for the last forty or fifty years. I haven't actively been in the thrall of balance in some time. But don't think for a minute that i can't girly. (she said with a smirk) I'm quite capable. But I do fear that this could be my last fight. I have be out of it for sometime. she said as a look of worry crossed her face.

Kosha laughed almost as loud as NAtaliA. "Oh cry me a river, Child. You were tortured and have your woman parts surgically removed Boo Freakin Hoo. I had mine litteraly ripped out of my body with my unborn child still in them. and Had most of the skin remove from my body while still conscious. So don't play the who had the worst torture game with me cause you will surely loose. Its time to grow up and see past what was done to you and move on make a life for yourself. But if you still want to dance. Let me know when an where. I'll bring the music." She said to NAtaliA.

"Rose please stay here." she said. Calmly

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Halcyon shrugged,

"It's of no consequence, if the lotus hasn't told you it's for fear you will be discovered, in any case, We're done here, I'll get back to you with results and then you can ask Natalia any questions you might have for her," he said, closing up the holopad and taking the helmet thing back, dropping it into his void locker and clapping his hands together,

"Unless you have any questions for me..."

NAtaliA's form shrugged, and she said to Kosha,

"I swear you need not worry for the girl, and making fun of me won't help your case, you, you've gotten a family regardless, so this isn't a case of who was tortured worse, it's like this, you got a family, and you didn't do it right, that's why I'm mad, you messed up, using your way of jumping straight to wanting to fight to spoil one of our only hopes, he doesn't attempt to understand, he simply attacks, and that's not some 'animal instinct' I can guarantee it, that's you, and your corruption, because I know he didn't attack you when you first found him, even if he survived on his own, a form of curiosity remained, he grew to enjoy you, even love you, and now, no one gets a chance. Yes, I was threatening his wife, but I've nearly killed people before only to have them gain the upper hand and yet show compassion." NAtaliA said, her form solidifying to sit down against the wall, looking up at Kosha now.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"I will go for now and get back to you later I need to check on Rose." he said Shook Halcyon's hand and left his room.

(( if someone would take the role of the Lotus. i'd appreciate it. Remember i alway make the text form her bold and italisized ))

On his way back to his room he took a detour to the communications room. He needed to talk to the Lotus. As he arrived there he talked to the staff about giving him a chance to have the room to himself.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

She had prepared herself long ago that she wouldn't live forever. But, she was glad for the life she had, had. She had wished Rose hadn't left but she understood. But, she worried for her and Ookami. They were still so young and had so much life left to live. She was so proud of him her son had proven to be so much more that she thought he would have but not knowing the Lotus's full plan for him she was still impressed. Rose was quickly becoming the daughter she had always wonder if her unborn daughter would have been. But that was not on the fore front of her mind now. Who was this B1tch that was wanting to harm them. she wondered.

After the room was cleared. He entered the proper codes to open a channel to the Lotus not only the ones that would establish a link to her but also the one specific to which Tenno was trying to contact her.  As the channel opened and the viewer came online. He took a breath he was always nervous talking to the Lotus but never knew why.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Kneeling before her. "I need answers Mistress. Why did you send me here. I have tried to find the research you require and I have only come so far. I have found that yes there was an old faction of Tenno Samurai. But, as to if they still exist. I don't know yet." he tells her. and about everything thats happen since he arrived on the Dome. " I've married and We're expecting a child. But I'm sure you already know this. But what is your purpose for Me.

Halcyon had vowed his leagance to me. and says your hiding my here for some unknown purpose, or he hinted at it. and This thing has come here tried to kill my family and is out for blood because i tried to defend them. I am at a loss as what to do now. Mistress, Please guide me." he begs. Then with a little chill to his voice "Did you know I was... I was of Orokin blood?" he asked

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"In the, I am yours to command part, I must give some backstory, I was originally created by the orokin themselves, my age boggles the mind, and yet I live, this is a result of extreme phasing, and I yet honor my old master, the orokin who created me, who yet lives. I can not tell you where, I know you try to find him, and going that deep in the void is enough to kill you, you are Orokin, at least half, in any case, and there legacies yours, I will never lift a hand to hurt you, I'd give my life in exchange for yours. As for "them", you think I'd have the blood of immortality and think not to help others with it? Blood transfusions, donations, we now have a large amount of Tenno around half as old as I am, they believed the orokin shouldn't have been killed, and we await their return, but for now, we do as the lotus tells us is best, all the while harboring a secret of patience. Tell another living soul, and we will be hunted, we will be extinguished, utterly, so you understand the magnetude of this secret, and your existence, you prove what we always thought possible, that Tenno can be at peace with the Orokin." He finished, having taken a seat.

((Let's just assume Halcyon said this before Ookami left))

Edited by ultimatumcore

With frustration. "MISTRESS, please I understand your riddles most of the time. But now I need an answer. DID YOU KNOW? Why did you not tell me if you did." he asked with uncertainty.

((i figured. ))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

As her image phased out. and just before the call was completely ended. The Lotus would hear from Ookami's side of the connection "ANSWER ME!" he was no more clearer on how he felt nor did he have any idea as to what to do. "Damn her, She should at least told me something." he said to himself. 

He walked back to his room. By the time he got there he was fuming, at her disreguard at what he faced.

He walked in to the appartment and to their room. He found Rose. laying on the Bed.