Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Are you ok?" he asked sitting on the side of the bed and hugged her. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I was. But, I had to find out if there was a way for me to fix this. Unfortunately I still don't have any idea's." he said. He told her everything that happen with Halcyon and the Lotus. Leaving out the stuff that Halcyon had sworen him to secrecy about if something happen it was better if she didn't know.

Mirage entered room where Rose and Ookami are "Ookami. I heard what you spoke about on the communication center. I was there looking for my own daughter. The question you asked that are you Orokin blooded is quite difficult to answer but I do know from who you can ask that question from. Tiandra Tamane. Name at all familiar Rose?" Mirage spoke then turned to speak to Rose since she met Tiandra with Talvi at the garden.

A little confused "How did you get in our room and how do you know I had asked to be alone when i made the communication." he asked " Who is this person and how can I find them. And for now I'd ask that you not tell anyone. I know you probably discovered my heritage in my surgery. But why didn't you tell me." he also asked.

"I said I don't know are you orokin blooded Ookami. I said question should be directed to somebody who is strongly possibly Orokin blooded. I have made multiple blood tests on Talvi Tamane's blood and I have discovered that he has half human and half orokin blood. So that means..." Mirage said and pointed at Ookami to continue what she has said.

As he held her Listening to Mirage "I love you too. Rose." he said. His face showed that he did love her more than he could ever say or show. but at the same time it showed that he didn't feel worthy of her love at the moment cause of the danger he had put her in.

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood. Its all so confusing. and my thought are every where at he moment." he said. "But, yes you said that this Tiandra Tamane is the person I should talk to. Where can I find Him or Her." he asked Mirage.

"I'm fine Love just trying to process everything thats happened." he said to Rose.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Well it is she. She is at Earth currently. I suggest you to take this thing with you" Mirage said as threw some kind of ear piece "Tracker node to track on Talvi since he is son of Tiandra we can easily expect that Tiandra is with Talvi. If you go now I bet you will find Tiandra before they changes their location. The tracker node will release ticks closer you get more ticks per minute" Mirage said.

Natalia woke, gulping air and throwing Halcyon off the bed. He shut off the game emulator,

"Halcyon!" She yelled and he was nearby, she clung to him, breathing heavily for a while before she managed to calm down, "We have to get to her, I know what's wrong," she said, still breathless,

"Sure, Omega?" Halcyon said, and the AI responded with a message and a beacon,

"Low power, NAtaliA is here," He said, the message ending there. Halcyon stood quickly, Natalia as well, and they ran to the hangar, stopping at the door with Kosha as they passed Ookami's place.

She walked in the door and handed them to Rose. The Kubrow pup scampered in behind her. "Is Ookami home? I brought his gift." she said and as she said his name, He came out of the bed room. Kosha also noticed Mirage was there. "Everything is alright I hope." she said.

He noticed the pup. "what's this" he asked Looking at the pup. and hugging his mother.

"He's for you. Your Naming day is in a few days and I thought it would be the perfect gift. He's a Sunika." She told him.

He knelt down and petted the Kubrow. He'd heard about them and remembered the egg they had found on Earth.

Halcyon nodded, but let Natalia shut the door, following him into the room defiantly,

"We aren't gonna stay long, I just wanted to let you know we were leaving, and I'm not always sure whether or when I'll come back, so if you have any questions, now would be the time, Ookami, and I feel I owe you a truth or two as well, Rose." He said solemnly, Natalia stopping behind him.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Who? Natalia? You're not gonna react to every female you see in this way right? I made Natalia this warframe a while ago, her copy hasn't gotten to it," he said, gesturing at Natalia, who opened her helm and dropped her weapons, giving a winning smile.

"Ok I will begin. As it seems I have discovered that Iam half Orokin. And NatailA has sworen to kill me. for defending Rose and our child. I went to the Lotus with the information I had and she was of no help. Mirage has told me of someone that might be able to help me discover more of my heritage. but I fear for the safety of my family" Looking at his mother. " I need you to stay here and Protect Rose and the baby. While I go to Earth and investigate this information." he said to Kosha.

"Halcyon, you said if I needed anything or you I had but to ask. Well I will need a ride to Earth and then a ride back you don't have to stay with me unless you choose to. But you would be a great help. Nataila I could also use your memory if these happen that i need to remember but can't. I have an idetic memory but it could fail me as to the order of things." he said.

Lastly "Mirage do you have anything else to add that might be of help." he asked.

Rose looked at Natalia and her eyes focused on hers. "You've changed... How are you now?" She said still keeping her distance.

"I've never been better, Halcyon restored me to life, restored me to my body, I want for nothing," She said simply, staying where she was.

"Sadly yes Kosha there is nothing else I can do right now. I can not get any kind of contact on Pyefa Pilot Genda since the vision me and Garoy constructed for him was lost somehow not sure how but if you find him it will be great bonus. I have already given tracker that tracks Talvi's movement" Mirage said.

"I would love to assist you, and yet Natalia and I have gotten word from Omega, we can drop you off, but after that, we will need to go, Omega, and someone I owe my life to, are in danger, Natalia knows something about her extra, and must also be there. We will return at your call, but other than that, I can not guarantee much more." Halcyon said, bowing his head.