Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((for after everyone leaves. ))

The Kubrow, had curled up by his chair and gone to sleep.

He watched her as she folded his clothes and packed them in his field bag. Tears running down her face. She loved him and he knew it. She loved being a wife as well. But the emotions of being pregnant were evidently affecting her.

"I'm sorry, I love you. and I know this isn't what you signed on for. Please don't cry" he said brushing a tear from her cheeck with his finger.

"I'll be ok. I won't do anything stupid. I'll be back. I promise." he said taking her in his arms and just held her for a while in silence.

"I don't want to go either. I want to be here with You. But these things need answers and need to be done. I unfortunately am the only one that can get them and do this. I know you love me I love you too. But, I'm only able to do this because you love me. I'll be ok and I wont be alone. I have a new friend to train. (meaning the Kubrow) My Mother will be here. and Your an accomplished warrior as well you will be safe will i'm gone. Wont you? Just think one day soon the baby will be here. I will be ok But. if your done packing my things I need to go." he said.

He had armed himself, and had slung the field bag over one shoulder kneeling down. In front of her. "It will be ok." he kissed more passionately than he ever had before. Then stood up and called the pup to him.

"Need to name you something." he said.

In his helmet he heard Finrir say "Modi, you are a warrior and so are the Sunika Kubrow. Your art form is War. A true master of war can appear to be a God on the battlefield and in anceint times the God of war was Modi." it said.

"Modi." he said and the Kubrow yapped.

"I Love you." he said as he walked out the door.

"I know you will. and He will miss you. When he returns you will make him know how much you missed him. And it will make it harder on him the next time he leaves. It is the curse of Loving someone more than you love yourself. It is also a Blessing to know that you are loved that much. However it will be ok. He will do what he has to and he will come home to you." she said.

Halcyon had waited while they said their tearful goodbyes, and had been waiting for Ookami with Natalia outside the door.

"Let's go, I've gotta be quick, so we'd normally go low flying with enough height for you to land and you'll be dropping from the under release, it'd be low, and we'd slow down a little, but you're still jumping out of a moving Liset, and low for a space ship is around 1000 meters, but I've been experimenting, who knows for this sort of thing, and I think I've got a better way of getting you to Earth at mach 9 speeds," Halcyon grinned.

Kosha returned and perpared for bed and wished Rose a good night.

Coming with the pup in tow. he boarded Halcyon's Liset that appeared much larger than Kosha's. Not know the spec's He could tell that it has been customized to Hal's specific needs. "Nice ship dropping his bad on the deck. and sat down in one of the cabin chairs. as they enter Earths atmoshpere he put the ear piece in that Mirage had given him. Hearing a slight beep that got stronger as they approached the planets surface. Detecting the direction it was coming from he pointed on the Map display to a lake that was close to where he needed to be. " Put me over that lake, if we're coming in fast I don't wanna brake any bones. I'll jump out over the lake and swim to shore." he said.

"Heh, what makes you think we're letting you out here?" Halcyon asked, chuckling and returning to orbit,

"Delta, the thumper,"

"Of course." 

To the back of a ship a cryopod like capsule is placed within an extractor,

"This one might be a little bumpy, but I've gotten all the kinks out of it at MK-73, No sir, no more of those nasty mid-air detonations, and this thing is even able to launch itself back in order when needed, nearly indestructible, this thing also has internal manual controls, designed to break floor at mach speeds, this guy will be going half it's norm, so it should feel like riding a cloud, I'll get you near that lake, so you know where you are, and when you've got the info, just step back inside the pod and press the blue button, that'll launch you back up and activate a beacon, at which point Natalia and I can quickly and efficiently collect you." Halcyon said, grinning his head off, "I really wish I could've gotten to  MK-75, it's a nice quarterly number, but, C'est la vie." He said, pushing Ookami into the pod and closing the door, remembering something, "And if you need shelter! Just get back inside! It's got shields crazier than mine!" He yelled through it's plating, giving a thumbs up and launching it.

Edited by ultimatumcore

at the launch of the Thumber he thought he was being bounce around like a rock in a tin can but after a min. or two it smoothed out and coasted threw the atmosphere. then glided down and into a large thicket of bushes about a yard for the lake bank. and i hit the release for the canopy and climbed out and sat the Kubrow down that he had craddled in his arm.

Listening for the Beeps in the ear piece. To guide him.

"Come on Modi. Lets get a move on." he said.

As there was no need to camoflage the vessel it already hidden in the bushes They set out toward the beeping. He Infracted himself and thus Modi as well and started walking threw the forest.

After an hour or so of following the beeping sound. He stopped to get his baring. It seemed they were going north west. "I wonder what i'm suppose to be looking for a dwelling or a camp site. For now he would just follow the beeping.

several hours had gone by and it was getting dark. He would have to make camp. He found a small clearing and rounded up some small leather leaves and made a pallet at the edge of the clearing. Thankfully the lake near his landing site had been fresh water and he had remembered to fill his canteens. He gave Modi some water.  Then curled up on the leaves with the pup. It would be a cold camp and a cold night. He could smell where Kosha had washed him. 'You are not Rose so consider yourself lucky. She smells better and is prettier. But tonight its cold and we are faraway from her now.' he thought to himself. He took him a few hours to fall asleep. His thoughts as he slept turned to Rose.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

He awoke just as the Sun was about to top the trees.

"Ros... Oh, yeah." he said. "Come on boy, We have walk ahead of us." he said to the Kubrow.

Breaking camp he took his Frame off to changes clothes, As he put his clothes on He remebered her folding them and packing his bag. He could smell her on them.

Having dressed, and putting his Frame back on. He replaced the ear piece and started following the beeps with Modi in tow.

It was mid morning when she woke up and realized she was not in her bed. Then remembered that she had spent the night with Rose, in the guest room. She would get up and go to the kitchen of the small apartment and make coffee. She sat in her son's chair and drank her coffee waiting for Rose to wake up.

"I know child. I heard you last night. You were talking in your sleep. I can't say anything to help you. You will just have to wait for him to come home to you.". she said.

((OOC: Though Talvi and Tiandra are at Crashed Pod Ookami. You just need to wait for Psychotoxin though. We have a conversation on going at CP))

(( ok ))