Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

She stumbled a little being caught off guard. "I didn't know what my child was until it was taken a way from me. I had decided that if it were a girl I had always liked the name Kaila, and if it had been a boy. I had wanted to name it, Aden. Aden was my husbands name, may he rest in peace. and Kaila was my sister's name. She to is gone now. Why do you ask?" she asked Rose.

She smiled "Your welcome." she said. and Sat down on the grass. Looking out over the gardens. "You made the prettiest bride I'd ever seen, You know? It reminded me of my own wedding. Aden was so hansome in his Tux. It was a shame that he died, the way he did."she said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Okay, Rose I know your angry with your Brother. But, your still a Lady. You don't need to use such language." she said. Obvious from another era. Having been raised in a prim and proper house hold as a child and at 136 years old. She had her idea of a Lady and manner which may have been quite different for Rose's.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I know your not happy about Ookami being away from you. Especially now as it draws near to the birth of your child but you still have a few months. And he will return to you. And I understand your upset with your Brother. But this to there is time to sort out. You just have to have faith." She said.

" Yes, yes. I know this it is all mothers goal for their children to be safe. What are you goals for yourself. Are you going to ask the Lotus to retire and devote yourself to the role of wife and mother or perhaps you will take an adiminstration possition that will take you out of the battlefield with bullets flying around you and become a politician Or are you going to continue to serve her and the Tenno. What drives you to draw breath each day when do you feel you are your best. Your child will grow up one day and leave your home to start their own life. and What then. You are a Tenno and will be long lived.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Rose thought for a moment. "I... I don't know..." She said and breathed heavily trying not to cry. "I don't know."

NAtaliA chuckled, suddenly appearing straight from the wall,

"It seems crystal clear to me, your child will need you, and risking your own life all the time? It's bad enough that Ookami's future holds this path," She said, "What? did you two forget I was around?"

At hearing NAtailiA's, voice. She cast paralisys and then warcry. And looked for NAtailiA to appear. Upon doing held her in her sights of her DEX Furis.

"I asked you to Leave my Family alone." she said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

At hearing NAtailiA's, voice. She cast paralisys and then warcry. And looked for NAtailiA to appear. Upon doing held her in her sights of her DEX Furis.

"I asked you to Leave my Family alone."

"No worries, no worries, I don't actually even want to hurt you anymore, Ookami's, interests, curretnly align with my own, so I will not hurt any of you, not that it would be hard to smash you between the roof and the floor, so rest, you are safe. I only wish to be included,"

"Included in what. I know you we're tortured so was I but Ookami killed Alad V and avenged all Valkyr. So what are you wanting to be included in?" she asked.

"In your petty worries of your future, when it is in fact your past which you should be worrying about, I miss this mortal folly you so enjoy, my future is absolute, my past irrelevant, and that is more than you can say."

"Ookami's past is not of mine to tell you, yours, I must admit, I am not quite sure, but if you have any regrets, anything you wish you could've remembered, you have but to simply ask, and I can unlock the secrets of your memory," She said, offering a hand as her warframes curled back around it, shortening quickly and folding backwards.