Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

NAtaliA drew her hand back, the glove sliding back into place,

"I'm sure she'll want nothing to do with me, and I don't quite know how good an idea it would be to have me meddling with her cordial nervous system while she is with a child, as for bidding me goodbye, I'm afraid I may be unable to accept that, for your good at least, I get very bored, watching my cells replicate, and with boredom, comes me seeking out something to play with, which would not be something fun for you, and in any case, I am basically all around you at this point, except for in the very air, I have permeated most of this, Library, I am ready to leave soon, but not quite yet, so I beg you to entertain me, if for only a couple moments longer," she pleaded, leaning against the wall she had generated herself from.

"Ugh, this one, let me answer it simply, I did not, I would never hurt a child, and she was anvil idly pregnant, as she saw fit to tell me not a moment later, I did not intentionally grab her, Halcyon had surprised me, so I reacted, but never meant to hurt her, that simple, if I did want you dead, I would make it quick, it would be a snap of my fingers, not some messy throat slitting." She said, as if such a response was perfectly normal."please, just carry on as if I weren't here," she offered, sliding down the wall to a sitting position.

((Sorry, gotta sleep nao))

Edited by ultimatumcore

Braking his camp of the second morning. He ate his dry rations.

"Well little buddy, I wonder if we will find this Tiandra Tamane today or not.  Come on, We're not getting any further just sitting here." he said.

He turned to see if the Kubrow had heard him and his eyes widened.

Modi had matured during the night. The top of his head came to his chin while in his frame ( they would be that same height out of his frame)

the Kubrow was massive. burly like a bear. and rippled with mussels, his stubby tail wagged back and forth. "Wha... wow. you are a big boy." his said

he fed and watered him and then they set out for another day of beeps and traversing the follage.

When they arrived at the market Kosha was like a little school girl she really likes to shop. She darted in and out of stalls from store to store always coming out with somthing for Rose or Ookami or the impending Child. Oddly never for herself though. She loved doing for others. But in her own life she was very simple and very basic. When it came to shopping and have possessions.

She ran up to Rose with a Kubrow plushie and asked if she thought the baby might like it. Then a spagettie strap see threw nighty and asked if it were Rose's size. Then a Black leather bomber jacket for Ookami. and various other things.

she laid out all the stuff she had bought. a bunch of baby outfits . and a couple of dresses for Rose and other out fits set to Roses style and some preggers out fits as she would gain more weight the further she got along. Some out fits set to Ookami's style and the nighty and the bomber jacket and a Locket and a pocket watch. " I thought that you could put images of Him and the baby in the locket and he could put one of you and the baby after its born in the cover the watch. so that you could always have a part of each other when you were apart." she said. "And Ookami is the worst at keeping time  so I thought the watch would suit him." she added.

Putting the things she bought for the baby in the nursery. She hugged Rose and then laid down for a nap.

He and Kubrow ventured even further into the forest still making a northerly route. around late after noon it had started raining and he stood at the base of a leather leaf tree huddled up with Modi. "You think She's ok boy. I miss her something fierce. Don't tell my wife but I kinda hope she has a boy. I don't think I'd be a good father for a girl." he said. the kubrow laid down and put its massive head in his lap. wagging it tail and flick it eyes up at its master. It whined a little and then just lay there under the tree.