Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"There are no books to recover but there is more books to go through for you if you are interested... The tenno only library section *tells the where the library is* what comes on guiding you to somebody who would help you to control yourself our psychologist has went to on private matters" Anrek said.

NAtaliA flooded through the tenno only library, thrilled at all she had learned, she paid special attention for some of the books written for newly thawed tenno, meant to help them understand themselves, also taking interest in ones that spoke of meditation and control over oneself. She finished the last of them, satisfied, yet unable to shake off an urge, a desire for more knowledge, it was however sated at the moment, and she sat, the books replaced back to where they'd been, taking up a cross legged form in order to meditate on how she interacted with the world around her.

What he had intended to be a couple of hours turned into all day of working with the Kubrow. As it was, Modi was very smart and learned quickly. But when it got dark and he relighted the fire he pulled the old Silver bond book of Ancient Orokin out of his bag. He read a few pages by fire light.

Reading aloud to Modi. " I wonder if any of this book is true. I've been reading it for 2 years now and I still haven't finished it. The old language is hard to understand. Its as if its written in riddles. or some hidden code. You have to read it 3 or 4 times before you can tell what it says and then it can be weeks before you know what it means." he said to Modi. Who just looked at his master. as if to say. You know I can't talk right. "Oh well We need to get some sleep." he said. "Good night boy... Good night Rose. Please be safe." he whispered as if saying a prayer.

NAtaliA stood, understanding dawning on her, she needn't becareful of who she could touch for fear of looking into their memories, it was a decision she made to look into them, a decision she could unmake. She stepped into the floor, opening her eyes all around the dome, deciding it wouldn't be a good time to intervene with Rose and Kosha, she closed her eyes, but couldn't resist feeling and knowing exactly what was going on, what was being said.

All of a sudden She felt a tingle in her lower region. And stopped. "Umm I think that will be good for now" she said " I ah forgot I have to do something to day." she said. and quickly went to the guest room and changed out of her bed clothes. and into regular clothes and left Rose and Ookami's appartment and Went to the Dome's Phycologist. on the way " What is wrong with me. She's my daughter in law. How, Why, I like men and I loved my Husband." she asked herself.

The fire burned out and He still clutched the book. He must of fallin asleep reading it. Packing it away. He broke camp and He and Modi continued West. I was a pretty day and greens and browns of the forest seem even more vibrant today. Then he noticed it. the more and more the followed the beeps the more lush and beautiful the forest became almost as if someone or something was actively tending the forest.

"I have," NAtaliA said, sending Kisha's discomfort at what had just happened, several of the books regarding body language and emotions were paid great attention, and she tried to assure Kosha "What happened back their, it's only natural, how long has it been since you've had such stimuli? It only makes sense if you think about it," she offered.

Not being able to hold it in any more and the flood of emotion she just blurted it out.

"I was 16, I've only loved one person and i've only been with the one person in 136 years there's only be one person. And, trying to help Rose with her stress I felt something that I shouldn't have felt. I don't know why or whats going on with me. But, I... " she said and then involentarily she grabbed NAtailA and Kissed her putting her tounge down her throat.