Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

-Removed-

NAtaliA walked, touching a wall and being absorbed into the library as she went, setting up most of the techonological cells in void cargo crates, inter-dimensional in design, they were alot bigger on the inside, and held the materials to make a small moon out of the techonological cells, leaving some behind in case Urza needed them, she also generated a ship similar to Halcyon's in the hangar, pushing them aboard at Urza's request.

Edited by ultimatumcore

She took a step and her right shoe came off. Standing there on one foot and the other sock footed she reach down and picked up the shoe. Rip lining herself back about a yard and looked at Rose. " I Told you I didn't want to get muddy." she said. Putting the shoe back on. Now that she was on more solid ground. She wasn't mad but was upset about getting her shoe muddy. "I thought I look cute and now its ruined" she said. (( A true girly girl - mud yucky, flowers pretty. if she had been a real life girl she would have been a barbie doll girl.))

She squatted down. "I just wanted to feel pretty." she said. "No, I don't want to get muddy. Why don't you understand that." she said her temper starting to rise. She ran over to Rose and pushed her down in the mud. and picked up her shoes as they were pulled off by the mud. Now she is calf deep in the mud. " Now are you happy now my whole outfit is ruined." she said tearing up. " I just wanted to be pretty. If just for a day." she said.  (( she can be a bit of a sissy girl. )) "I'm sorry for pushing you, but its been so long since I realy felt like a woman not to mention Pretty." she said

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

As she stuggled to get out of the Mud she sank deeper, to her thighs and then to her hips. Then she blushed. "Oh no, um Rose. I'm gonna have to Rip line out of this. And Um oh, this is embarassing I'm not um... I'm not waring any um... underware." she said.