Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((Done, fight starts on page 145, sorry, but I suggest everyone go back and take a look incase I broke something by removing posts, if so just PM me and I'll fix it, If you don't feel like going back, don't worry, I'll do so in a minute or two and try to fix everything.))

((OOC: Sorry my computer turn off all the sudden while I was playing WF so I went to raise some money to get new eye glasses [At IRL] Yeah and we probably should remove our arguments also because those we should leave to actually real time chat about science and what really can happen. So yeah whole a lot of editing we have. God I hate doing this...))

((Sorry!))

((OOC: Well... I wasn't actually mad at you. Just in overall I hate editing stuff when I would have something much more better things to do on computer but some times these kind of things just must be done. It is like taking rotten food trash to place))

laying flat on her back in the mud she was not happy at all. Picking up Rose's shoes, and tossing them to her and then rip lined Rose's leg out from under  her to make her fall face first in a gooey wet pile of mudd. and then stood up " Ok you got me muddy ha ha. and I got mud in places I shouldn't and need a shower. " she said.

Wishing Nataila was still here. to help her get cleaned up.

When he and Modi woke up the morning of the sixth day. They woke up to being cover by snow. "Damn I had hoped we'd be there by now. What will we face now that the snows are here and how long will it last. I just hope our food last, Modi hunting in winter can take forever." He said, to the Kubrow.

after walking for a couple of hours the beeps tured him back to the north. At mid day they stopped to take a rest and he opened up his codex. (( would really like to move this part of the story along. But waiting patiently. ))

"My Dearest Rose, this journey is not at all going as fast as I hoped. Its winter here. and the snows have started. Modi has matured and is taking to training well. But game is scarce. So hunting will be a challenge. But I love you and miss you and hope not to be much longer. You are my heart.

Love O.

"Ok I'm sorry but we really need to get cleaned up" she said. and started for the Appartment.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Talking to the Kubrow as they walked through the snow covered forest. " I know it was short and I did mention you. But I do miss her and with out her I'd be lost." he said.   Modi looked at him feeling his sorrow for his wife. But also gave him a look as if saying Tenno were crazy and worried to much. But, they kept walking.

"Well I didn't think it through and I didn't have any of the special kind one wears when you know" she said She still wish Nataila were here. She then went to take a shower and dressed. Coming out of the shower she wore some form fitting jeans and another camisol top. and bare footed.