Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Rose took off her clothes and washed her face, she then went to go next to Kosha and patted her barefeet on her cheeks. "How was the mud?"

(don't undstand your post.) " It was nasty it was all the way up my butt crack and all over my lady parts. But other than that it wasn't that bad." she said.

NAtaliA stepped into the room, yawning,

"So I got more than a little lost." She chuckled, waving hello to Kosha and Rose, "Whatcha up to?" She asked, heading over to a random wall and opening up a glowing interface, typing something for a few moments before shrugging and shutting it off, letting it return once again to being a blank wall.

Urza walked towards the hangar, receiving a message from NAtaliA, smiling, and then hurrying to the Liset.

She stood up as Natalia walked in. Looking shy an all eye lashes and batting them. It had been over a century since she had put herself out there to say she was available and not having ever tried to intice the same sex before she was doing a poor job of it.

"I hadn't planned on doing anything I just wanna relax so I didn't see the need to put shoes on." she said to Rose.

"Do come in and have a seat" she said to Natalia.

"Oh, okay, I'll make note of that...So how are you doing then? I hope you aren't too worried about Ookami, unless Urza goes after him, he should be just fine." NAtaliA said, looking through statistics of tenno able to survive in wilderness.

Urza stepped onto the Liset, which changed color to black with red highlights as she stepped aboard, then starting it up and leaving the dome.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Well that's good, why did he leave again? I don't think I was around to hear the reason," She responded, deactivating her helmet to twirl some of her color changing hair around her finger, now auburn.

Urza's ship approached the planet intended, and she set up autopilot to retrieve her at her command, grabbing her weapons and preparing to drop to the planet's surface.

"Hm, expensive hobbies, do you do any working out? Any exercise? I'd imagine you would like to keep in shape. I can simply slim myself down or grow muscles when I need them, but I know living beings need to keep in shape." She said, her hair turning lavender as she wondered what Rose was doing.

"Actually I don't like mud, But i do like going to Gardens and feeling the cool grass and clover under my feet. Yes I do have some hobbies like Rose I like to shop and I like to knit." she said a little embarassed " No there nothing in my eye."  she said.

(( incase you missed it Ookami is trying to discover his Orokin heritage and was given a lead on someone that could help him with that. and has gone to find out. he has been gone for 7 days. and until the player of the charater he was sent to find returns he and I are at a stand still.))

NAtaliA jumped up and went in, her warframe practically evaporating as she closed the door behind her, she looked down, and saw, nothing, she was smooth and metal like a fusion MOA. 'Well then,' she thought, giving herself skin and the necessities, getting any details she didn't know about from a book shed read on anatomy, coming out with a finished body, which she topped off with an even tan of the skin color of her face. She formed jeans and a shirt, the jeans navy blue, the shirt a lighter blue, almost teal, but a little brighter, underwear forming underneath the shirt accompanying other requirements, and she was done, her hair changing to dark blue to match her jeans. She was plump, but not fat, and the shirt hugged her hourglass figure. She smiled, and stepped out of the bathroom, simple flat sole sandals appearing on her feet as she lifted them to go back.

"Yea sure, I do need to get experience with this, socializing, thing I've read about, my initial attempts have been, slightly catastrophic." She said, remembering some now traumatized guards of the dome. "And to answer the question you didn't finish, the cells making up my warframe can also be reused in order to provide fabric and color by manipulating themselves on the scale of the electromagnetic wavelengths that make up all light." She said, indicating her shirt and hair, making them go through colors quickly.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Sure," she said, smiling and heading out of the room, "I don't often actually walk the halls," she said sheepishly, stepping forward on top off the dry looking mud, lengths of metal drilling into the ground from the bottoms of her sandals as she started to slip, coming back after a second to form things like cleats underneath her shoes.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Sure," NAtaliA chuckled, disengaging the cleats from her sandals and stepping towards the lake walking for a few seconds before realizing she was a couple feet deep in already. "Uhhh?" She said, unsure, her sandals disappearing completely as she tried walking further. "I don't think we're gonna get all the way over there without sinking too far." She called to Rose.

Rose giggled. "Lost your sandals?" She asked. "I'll stay here." She said with a smirk.

NAtaliA, catching onto what's going on, smirked, and used the nanites under her control to design, create, and activated pneumatic pressure pistons underneath Rose, effectively throwing Rose in as far as NAtaliA herself was in. "I guess I can trust you as far as I can throw you," She joked, poking Rose.

"Naw, I'm heading back," NAtaliA said, turning around to drag Rose through the mud on the way back, looking at her mud caked jeans for a moment before they sparked with electricity, the mud hardened, and exploded in a puff of dust around NAtaliA, who grinned,

"Informative," She said, brushing any remaining mud off, generating new sandals.