Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Yes, what is it. I know this may have caught you off guard. And I really just wanted to talk to you about it. You know that I've been questioning myself and my desires. And you are very attractive. But, I've never done anything like this and well I thought that if I were to experiment with this and found that it was what I wanted I couldn't think of a better Person to experience this with." she said.

"I feel, as if I know what I want, but the truth is, I don't, you said yourself that I hadn't been at the dome for very long, and the dome is the only place I've ever been, I am incredibly, ridiculously, young, I feel, as if I want to know, before we try full dive, I think it would be smart to take it a little slower. An ancient transcript I read, Romeo and Juliet, a relationship founded on nothing, that lasted for three to four days, resulted in around eight deaths, I think of that as the worst possible circumstance, but I want this to be nice, a 'whirlwind' romance is fine for your son and daughter in law, but I find it insane, down the road, it won't always be that lovey-dovey, it's almost impossible, because risks must be taken, sacrifices must be made, and when their bond is tested, I hope it will remain, and that would be a good thing for them, but I'm afraid that hope can't, and never will be good enough for me, I need to have concrete facts, solid evidence, that what I'm doing, what we're doing, is right. I don't want to rush into some romance where the slightest mistake can separate us, I want to know, what I would do wrong so I could prevent that, I want the bumps in the road to happen before it's extreme, I hope you can understand that." She said, "We can have your experience, but give it time, and you might find out you don't need it, and if that doesn't happen, I've heard the anticipation most times makes something all the sweeter." She added, now looking at Kosha.

"I understand and I agree. It has been so over welming and yet so intrieging, and mayhap your right because it has been so long since i've felt anything for someone of this nature I rushed in before thinking what you might be thinking or feeling. Yes, lets take a slower pace and let things fall where they may. If nothing else," she said hugging Nataila as she speaks " I will have made a Friend if not a Lover., and it would be so much better to become Lovers if we were already friends so lets just work on that for now. The being friends. But, if you decide that you still want to have the experience I would too. But it doesn't have to be tonight." she said. Kissing her on the cheek. and then stood to leave the room.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Good night," NAtaliA chirped, slipping back under the covers of the bed, she pondered why she'd done that for a few minutes before her irises became crimson, and she berated herself for sending Kosha away. Though she stuck to her resolve, only letting out a whisper before she could stop herself, "You don't have to leave."

Edited by ultimatumcore

She was just to the door when she heard Natalia, she turn and walked back to the bed. "Are you sure?" she asked.

He woke up and noticed that he and Modi were covered with snow like an igloo. As he started to get up the natural igloo was crusted over and broke apart in chunks. He was about the water Modi when the hairs on the back of his neck raised. He looked threw the snow covered forest and didn't see any movement.

"Boy today we see how fast we can run in snow. We're being followed. " he said and he could tell that the Kubrow could sense it too.

Finding a hollow in a rise of earth. he ventured in to see in it had anything living in it and found it to be empty. It appeared to be an abandon Kubrow den. He and Modi would hunker down and wait for what ever it was that followed them. He ran over in his mind no one but Rose, his Mother, Mirage and Halcyon knew where he was so who could it be unless it was something or someone from this planet. He thought.

Then it hit him. Nataila! She wouldn't be after me would she? he wondered.

Kosha slowly slipped out of her clothes. and then climbed in bed.

Sadly yes there is somebody on track on Urza right now she has picked up party of Grineer after her since she is wearing Frost Prime warframe. About Four lancers and 2 troopers after her wonder is she known about her chasers or not...

NAtaliA shut off the light she'd turned on when she sat up, and closed her eyes, rolling over on her side and saying goodnight.

Urza came to a small enclave, something had erupted from the snow she sniffed again, continuing her run.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Kosha shifted to her side facing Nataila and watched her in the dark, "Good night" she said and fell asleep. after awhild she would snuggle up to Nataila and put her arm around her.

As the Hours passed and wind and cold swirled around outside the Den he waited checking the Sybaris. He held it level with the opening any one coming in would get 4 bullets in the face. Thankfully the wind outside was covering their tracks. So they might make it without incident.

Kosha shifted to her side facing Nataila and watched her in the dark, "Good night" she said and fell asleep. after awhild she would snuggle up to Nataila and put her arm around her.

As the Hours passed and wind and cold swirled around outside the Den he waited checking the Sybaris. He held it level with the opening any one coming in would get 4 bullets in the face. Thankfully the wind outside was covering their tracks. So they might make it without incident.

NAtaliA woke as Kosha snuggled up to her, her eyes glowing red, she smiled, and snuggled up closer to Kosha, glad to have such intimacy.

Urza yet ran, but slowed, the wind blowing his scent around, she growled, sitting against a tree to wait for it to die down.

In her sleep she snuggled closer pressing her boobs into Nataila's back and shifting her hips to spoon with her and moved her arm to interlace her fingers with Nataila's.

As small waff's of wind blew into the den Modi would growl as he caught the sent of who ever was approaching. Ookami waited still, hoping that their pursuer would show themselves.

Soon Grineer came to the same area where Ookami and Urza are. They started searching for the frost first they did saw two other foot prints but they decided to go for the Frost Prime one or at least what has had been rumored about to be on the move on their sector. They spoke little bit.

Meanwhile at dome.

Rose should hear Zanuka growling around next corner.

A Lancer saw Urza who is standing "Get clem!" lancer shouted and four of the grineer team opened fire at Urza all lancers are opening fire and Troopers are moving in carefully to get close two troopers.

A Zanuka walked on the open and looked first opposite direction from Rose then forward.

Edited by Revel72

Zanuka looked towards Rose or to direction where Rose is heading then walked towards her soon going through of her and continuing on like nothing happened (Decided to be a troll a bit) the zanuka or hologram of it then disappeared when turning to left on next crossing. Soon a flashlight spot is able to be seen on crossing ahead of Rose.

"Hmm... Is somebody still awake this late?" Somebody asked around corner comes guard and points flashlight on Rose "Now this is ******* awkward" Guard said about situation where Rose is "Well at least people who cleans these places has some work to do..." Guard said "What made you go that deep of embarrassment?" Guard finished.

"*sigh* Let's get you to your room so you can wash yourself before you start smell seriously bad. What did even scare you? I can not even guess who would scare you like that" Guard asked as walked to her and set his free hand on Rose's shoulder to guide her towards her room. Now it should be quite clear that this guard is robot. "Feel safer now?" Guard asked.

Hearing the gun fire he tensed and tighten his grip on his Sybaris. " Easy, boy. Their obviously not after us so we'll just wait till its over." he whispered to Modi.

Kosha started a slight snore as she hadn't slept this sound in years. Just knowing someone was there was so comforting that she was able to relax. Rem sleep had taken her so deep that she didn't even dream.

Urza's shields took the shots as she fired back, turning to use the tree as cover after a few seconds, chuckling to herself when she saw that the shields were practically untouched. She turned again stepping out of cover to slash toward them with her Glaive prime.

One trooper fall to Urza and another took aim on Urza firing three times and two lancers got closer to be on more accurate range to get hits on Urza but also enough spread out so Urza would need to throw the glaive to hit next lancer.

At dome.

"After you have changed your clothes if there is a human guard. Hell I don't even want to continue from here... This situation is already is really really really weird" Guard said "So what did you get scared off? It would help a lot on searching what quailed you" Guard said as they should be soon in front of Rose's room door.