Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Not thrilled with being back at the gardens "Would you like to go shopping" She said.

He knew exactly who it was as he saw the head come threw the opening of the den. Raising the gun back up.

"I don't want any trouble I'm just here to find some information, thats all. I know I can't kill you and I don't want to, nor do I want to die." he said

Sensing the tension in his master the Kubrow started growling and barking.

"Modi, easy boy. Its ok, for now anyway." he told the Kubrow.

Not thrilled with being back at the gardens "Would you like to go shopping" She said.

He knew exactly who it was as he saw the head come threw the opening of the den. Raising the gun back up.

"I don't want any trouble I'm just here to find some information, thats all. I know I can't kill you and I don't want to, nor do I want to die." he said

Sensing the tension in his master the Kubrow started growling and barking.

"Modi, easy boy. Its ok, for now anyway." he told the Kubrow.

"Oh? You don't want to die? You should've thought about that when you tried to kill me. You should've thought, at all," Urza growled, "Your, love, your wife? She's spineless, too stupid to understand what I said, too dumb to think about how I kept telling her I wouldn't hurt her, and then, when I was done, when I let her go, you run up and try to kill me. In a way, it was her fault, but I don't assume you'll want me chasing after her, huh?" Urza said, stepping into the cave.

NAtaliA shrugged,

"I don't have the necessity to buy anything, but I'd like to go along." She said, smiling.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Oh? You don't want to die? You should've thought about that when you tried to kill me. You should've thought, at all," Urza growled, "Your, love, your wife? She's spineless, too stupid to understand what I said, too dumb to think about how I kept telling her I wouldn't hurt her, and then, when I was done, when I let her go, you run up and try to kill me. In a way, it was her fault, but I don't assume you'll want me chasing after her, huh?" Urza said, stepping into the cave.

NAtaliA shrugged,

"I don't have the necessity to buy anything, but I'd like to go along." She said, smiling.

"I admit I acted in haste but it was out of instinct to protect my family. I have no ill will against you. You would understand if you had a family." he said still holding the gun on her.

Started off to the market stalls. "We don't just buy things we need. You can also buy things you want." she said.

"Rose, you coming?" she asked .

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I also have no ill will against you, I have an ill will against your thoughtless head, an ill will that is too deepened, too encrusted, and you are too late, you will die, and if I only get the satisfaction of living longer than you, that'll be enough, for now, watch your back, I seem to have accidentally brought you company." She said, firing a flare into the sky and boarding her Liset to leave.

"That's not what I mean, what can exist that I can not generate? If I see something I like, I can look at it and manufacture it later." NAatliA said, shrugging.

Edited by ultimatumcore

NAtaliA, wandering, now relatively on her own, stopped when she saw an interesting article of clothing, three patches of clothing, two for a women's chest, one as a bottom, the patches were held together by flimsy looking strings, and was called a bikini. She memorized it, determined to ask Kosha about it later, and continued looking, adding more and more clothes to her repertoire of a wardrobe, not noticing that her warframe had changed into her civilian clothes, the navy blue jeans and lighter blue shirt, instead of sandals she now wore navy blue and white basketball shoes instead, some she'd seen at a store identified with an elliptical check mark as it's logo.

"Dear, its not proper for a married woman to openly approve of other men looking at her. When she should only desire her husband to look at her. To be flattered yes but to seek it out. no." she said in a Motherly tone. she pulled out some outfits on hangers NAtailA do like these? She asked. Not knowing her size. she held them up in front of  her to get an idea of how NAtailA would look in them ( the outfits are a little on the skimpy and revealing quality. But tasteful.)

In the span of a few minutes He opened his codex. Message to Kosha and Rose.

Okaachan, My dearest Love. I have been unsuccessful in my quest as of yet. But was unceremoniously visited By Nataila. Who still deems it nesseccary to want my demise. Yet not directly. She had brought the attention of Grineer on me. If things do not go my way and I should fail here today Know that I love you, Both.  (( private message to Rose.)) If things go bad. Tell our child that I loved them and wanted to be there to be their father. and teach them things. Should it be a boy when he is ready these are the corodinates for his Frame. If it is a girl. Let her know that I would have loved to have walked her down the isle one day. But I'm sorry I didn't get to. But if I should prevail then disreguard this message.

Love O.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

NAtaliA shrugged,

"They don't look bad, let's check," She said, her clothes morphing to look like them, resizing as they went. "Hmmm, leaves less than half to the imagination, I might wear them some other time." She pondered, her clothes morphing back after a couple seconds.

She was amazed at how beautiful NAtailA looked in the outfits.

As she checked her Codex.

"OOOh LOTUS NO!" she cried and feel to her knees and dropped everthing she held. Still looking at the message. Showing it to NAtailA "Please, you have to help him." She cried.

"What's wrong," She asked, Looking at the codex "Oh, I'll go help him," She said, heading quickly for the hangar. Getting there and realizing the didn't have the required nanites to make a ship, she'd only left a relatively small amount behind for herself. She was stranded, unless, she looked at Halcyon's liset nearby.

((Those were NAtaliA thoughts exactly, so let's fast forward after a second or two of trying to do that))

NAtaliA skidded across the ground of the hangar, Natalia growling as she stepped down the ramp of Halcyon's ship.

"What, exactly, made you think Halcyon's ship would be unguarded?" She asked, and NAtaliA looked at her,

"Ookami's in trouble, Urza..." She responded, getting to her feet as Natalia nodded, heading back into the liset and starting it up, sending Halcyon a message that they would be back soon.

"Fine with me, I'm still waiting on Anrek to answer his door." Halcyon responded, knocking on said door again.

Halcyon, finally tired of waiting, stepped away from the door and headed through the market, seeing Rose, and the man rubbing her feet, he walked over,

"You know Rose, you only looked more beautiful on the day you got married," He growled, gesturing at the ring on her finger, "Shouldn't you also be a little cautious about who you're letting touch you on account of you also being pregnant?" He asked, loud enough for the man to hear.

NAtaliA and Natalia landed on Earth's surface, in the snow, extremely close to where Ookami was, they hustled over to the cave, peering inside, one head on top of the other to check if Ookami was still there.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"You should dress more appropriately, and I'd show that ring by bloodying people's faces with it if they got creepy, try to stay out of trouble will you? You're Ookami's thing to fight for, and a man without something to fight for is nothing at all. Tell Kosha I said hi," He said quickly, brushing past Rose and heading deeper into the market.

Soon gauntlet what Rose had taken from Anrek's office released a pulse on Rose just to get her attention Rose should be able to see a line going to elevator what is used to go down warehouses. There might be something important what comes on the thief's suit. Gauntlet tickled Rose's hand slightly as the wool inside of gauntlet moved slightly it stopped after few seconds.

The warehouses are quite dark but there is much more of the guards boxes here and there but line goes down to next floor down. Guards does see Rose but they doesn't care what she is doing right now. Gauntlet released a pulse on Rose to just say "relax with this much guards everything seems to be okay"

After following the line two floors down line ended in front of black and cyan chest. It has some kind of old model lock from really long time ago straight up ancient. This must be the place where at least two or three of the remaining suit are locked away maybe. Gauntlet emits a pulses on Rose about how close they are.

Kosha still taking the news of Ookami as a shock hadn't seen what had happen between Rose and the other man.

Ookami luckily was able to make his way out of the den unnoticed. He and the Kubrow were running as best they could in the snow. There would be tracks but, he hoped to put as much distance between him and the Grineer before they found his trail. His only saving grace was that it would be dark in a few hours.

The lock released three soft clanks and opened. What is in the chest? What is this person who has left these behind planning with this thief suit. Is there something hidden on suit or is it just requiring bearer. Gauntlet quit emitting pulses on Rose something is going on or it is planning something.

The chest contains the upper part of torso of the suit and scarf of the same style. Scarf slithered on Rose's left hand and from there around her neck it is like feather weight and softness. Rose is able to take off the scarf but jacket might be one of those what can not be taken off (The chest actually thing where some of the suit parts are hidden) The gauntlet let go from Rose's hand and she was able to take off the gauntlet now if she wanted.

"Customers are not allowed to be on warehouse rooms. Do you have permission from anybody to be in here?" Guard asked sounding like human. This stares at Rose's eyes. It didn't pay attention on what Rose is carrying gauntlet supported telling the truth. Gauntlet emits pulse on Rose to calm down.

Guard just face palmed sighed "Just leave and I thought Corpus were weird. You seriously hit the record on showing me who is much more odd than they are. Leave the warehouse now. Or I will do it by myself" Guard said (Hell why I need to meet people who are so damn awkward) guard thought...