Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

At garden.

"Alright... Thanks though. At least you two didn't break the temperature control wires on the bottom and water pump lines. All needed is just some water to seal this damage so I can replant the grass on it" keeper said as checked from his mini computer these things.

Meanwhile at Rose's room.

Rose should be able to see that her eye color was able to be changed thanks to the mask making it difficult to identify from eyes who is wearing the outfit. Mask massaged Rose's face while gauntlets were fully connected to each other again. The cloak duration is now longer if Rose would need it.

NAtaliA and Natalia found Ookami, Natalia crouched and looked at NAtaliA,

"He's freezing to death,"

"I got that," NAtaliA said, generating a prism and holding it above him, focusing the light on his body to provide heat, it started working, and the snow around him started to melt.

with in hours the kubrow regained consciousness and stood over the body of his master, growling and Barking showing its teeth at the two women. Doing its job to protect him as he's been trained to. The animal stood to be about 5 foot and 10inches tall and about 3 foot wide big and burly like a pitbull on steroids. It didn't attack but wouldn't let anyone any closer to his master.

A minutes later. "Modi what is it Boy calm down." he said then opened his eyes and saw the two Nataila's. and took a defensive stance. "So you didn't kill me earlier because you were waiting for her to arrive and now your here to finish the job." he asked accusingly. As he stood up he staggered and collapsed. "What's going on." he asked again. Inside his helm he heard. "Stop. They're here to help you. You almost died, from the cold." he said (( Lets assume that when Finrir talk to him its always in a nordic accent and always in Orokin. ))

Natalia looked hurt, but her helmet was on, so no one could tell, and she pointed out her green warframe highlights,

"We're different colors, I'm not Urza." She explained, and NAtaliA nodded,

"Kosha and Rose are worried about you, will you come back with us?" She asked, shivering slightly in the cold.

Halcyon fixed the floor and quickly headed for the hangar, seeing Rose and facepalming,

"He's gonna arrive in near critical condition, he'll hardly have the strength to pay attention to your, fashion." He said, shaking his head.

"You may have to find her later, Halcyon hasn't been able to reach her for a while now, perhaps you can come back to look for her later, with Halcyon and us to help." Natalia offered.

Trying to stand up again at a slower pace he leaned on the Kubrow for support. Taking a deep breath he turned south to go back to the Pod to give Halcyon the signal to retrieve him. He cursed the entire way in the Orokin language, about how he had failed his mission and thus the Lotus. After a while he could no longer remain standing due to possible hypothermia. He collapsed again across he back of the Kubrow. Bareing the weight of his master he whined to the two Women to aid his master.

Natalia and NAtaliA followed helping the kubriws along,

"Your blood cells aren't taking being frozen and thawed outside a cryopod very well, you may need a transfusion or otherwise it could start clotting within your veins," NAtaliA said, knowing this upon coming in contact with Ookami.

"What blood type do you have, we will need someone with a similar one, or Halcyon's blood could work, but I wouldn't suggest it." Natalia said, practically picking up Ookami, the icy cold seeming to part around her as she headed back to the thumper.

Halcyon raised an eyebrow,

"You know trying to hide something makes it all the more obvious, correct? It might've been simpler to just cloak them," Halcyon said, dropping the orokin boots from his void locker,

"I've found the link sir-, oh, nevermind," Omega said, noticing that Halcyon had already found her.

"You have to understand the problems these items caused, keeping any one part of it will corrupt you, eventually taking over and forcing you to seek out its other pieces. Also, I'm sure they've told you about how she was never caught, your ancestor, but did it tell you how she died? Let me, the pieces, little by little, give ff void interference, and it increases exponentially by the amounts of it's parts that you have. She died, but she was already old, imagine how something extremely young would take to void interference, something so young, it hasn't been born yet, ring any bells?" He asked, placin the boots back in the locker and dealing it again.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Unable to talk for himself. Finrir did something greatly uncharacteristic of a Frame. Not to mention uncharacteristic of a Frame with a Persona.

His helm liquified itself and then reformed next to Ookami's head in it's helmet form. Although in the acient language. "He is half Orokin and half Tenno. Most of his make up favors his Orokin heritage." Then liquified itself back around Ookami's head.

Tiandra arrived to dome for a well deserved rest on room what Talvi had long time ago rented she happen to see the gauntlets what Rose was wearing and struggling to get off "Calm down Rose! Nothing good happens when panicking" Tiandra said and ran to her. (These really are it) Tiandra thought "Where did you get these? I thought these were destroyed back before the war" Tiandra said to Rose.

Rose gasped and then tried to take the gauntlets off. "GET THEM OFF!!!" She shouted, struggling.

"Relax, relax, it's suspected that she wore all the pieces for years at a time before experiencing ill effects, I'm also pretty sure you won't be able to take them off until you're calm, but, obviously not much is known," He said, surprised by her reaction for an attosecond(somewhere around a billionth of a second))

"Omega, scan them, try to find a way to get them off,"

"Will do," Omega replied quietly, snapping to attention and analyzing the right gauntlet quickly.

Unable to talk for himself. Finrir did something greatly uncharacteristic of a Frame. Not to mention uncharacteristic of a Frame with a Persona.

His helm liquified itself and then reformed next to Ookami's head in it's helmet form. Although in the acient language. "He is half Orokin and half Tenno. Most of his make up favors his Orokin heritage." Then liquified itself back around Ookami's head.

"Well, Halcyon might be your only chance then, the orokin created him with their blood." Natalia speculated.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Well good thing that you got these out of his hands what this frost exactly said to you? To make you panic" Tiandra replied she inspected left gauntlet and managed to get it off. "There we go. What would you like me to do these?" Tiandra asked Rose should remember that Tiandra is Orokin because of that she knew how to take off the gauntlet. "Weren't you that Frost who wanted to fight against my son on the arena?" Tiandra asked from Halcyon.

"Hmm... I don't know from inheritance but it is possible that Rose might be from the kin of the person who used these gauntlets" Tiandra said.

Edited by Revel72

"Well good thing that you got these out of his hands what this frost exactly said to you? To make you panic" Tiandra replied she inspected left gauntlet and managed to get it off. "There we go. What would you like me to do these?" Tiandra asked Rose should remember that Tiandra is Orokin because of that she knew how to take off the gauntlet. "Weren't you that Frost who wanted to fight against my son on the arena?" Tiandra asked from Halcyon.

"Hmm... I don't know from inheritance but it is possible that Rose might be from the kin of the person who used these gauntlets" Tiandra said.

"Indirectly," Halcyon relented. "And, uh, Frost Prime." He corrected as an afterthought.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Well..." Tiandra said then thought a moment "Well it might be slightly difficult to see from distance what frame you are wearing. Anyway how do you know this inheritance thing? I don't think if this would be inheritance that you would know about it. It is impossible" Tiandra said to Halcyon "What comes on giving these to somebody who we barely know. It is not really wise if you managed to broke in to Anrek's office or quarters I don't think these will be safe with him. Anymore of these somewhere both of you?" Tiandra said.

"And I think you should give the mask too" Tiandra said as took careful look "Yeah you should give it too... It is marked as Orokin too" Tiandra said.

Edited by Revel72

Having reformed around Ookami's head the silver highlights of the Proto Frame shimmered. The Kubrow relented allowing the two women to carry its master. Bounding ahead in the snow as if to scout the way.

After cleaning her appartment. Kosha found herself coming to the hanger and seeing the three gathered she walked up to them.

"So what's everyone doing here." she asked.

"I never saw her with out that mask on, but she's stolen from me before, and her eyes are something I can't forget, also, Omega here got a scan of her once, and ones he's gotten from Rose here concur relatively well." He explained, Omega beaming at his accomplishment, "I've got the boots, and it would be safest if all the pieces are split up," He answered., "Hello Kosha." He said, waving at her.

Natalia called Halcyon's liset over, finding the thumper quickly on a map, heading that way with NAtaliA in tow, watching the front and back in case of attack.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Hmm... So you are Orokin are you?" Tiandra asked as she went through data base about Halcyon named by person on her warframe. "Well if you have to boots. It is good but don't know about splitting up it does take a long time to somebody who seeks them back complete outfit but that is not enough..." Tiandra said as heard Kosha speaking she sent message to Halcyon "We two are going to search for the remaining parts and have a talk on side. Deal?" read on Tiandra's message to Halcyon "Nothing special just meeting a new person in here. Halcyon" Tiandra said to Kosha.

(This is somewhat bad) Tiandra thought.

Hearing Tiandra say that Halcyon was Orokin she raised an eye brow but said nothing about it. Looking at the pieces of what looked to be acient armor. "That can't be. She had heard stories about before the great war of a set of armor that gave special abilities to the wareer but didn't know anything about it. "I thought it was a myth. Of magic armor." she said.