Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Being happy is relatively irrelevant, I get happiness through my search for knowledge, she does it through more vulgar ways, but you do bring up a valid point, she is, lustful, but not stupid, it sort of leaves me wondering what the grass is like on the other side, but I may never know that, another Urza can not be allowed, if it comes to it, I already know I'd be happy to let her be." She said, slipping into the bed, "Though I do have to admit, being around you feels nice,"

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Than you've made your choice then." she said. "But, if you lived to see all of existence and you have gained all the knowledge that ever was or is to be. Will it be enough? When at least for a little while. You could have been just as happy not to learn but to feel if not more so." she asked.

Urza is gone, You may have her memories. But want ever you promised her or pact you made with her has ended.  and Nataila is another person. Part of you yes but separate. It is not fair of either of them to ask this of you. It is time you thought and Felt for yourself. Other than the knowledge of kissing me what else went through you when you allowed yourself to feel. In that breif moment what did you feel. Not what you thought nor what knowledge you gained from it. What did you NAtailA Feel?" she asked

'She's right you know' A voice said in NAtaliA's mind, 'All of that knowledge would only mean satisfaction at most to you, without me, you can't be happy, so why fight?'

"I-i don't know, and I won't, not until I find out, but, maybe if I ease into my emotions instead of jumping right in I wouldn't turn out like Urza, but that couldn't be done, the emotions are either on or off-" she argued with herself, the voice interjecting again,

'I could help you. She could as well, but it's your decision.' It said, and NAtaliA looked at Kosha,

"I'd like to look into this more, but she says you could help me. I don't know, I'll figure it out, C'mon," She told Kosha, patting the bed next to her.

Edited by ultimatumcore

She came over to her sitting on the same side of he bed. "Just because you allow yourself to feel doesn't mean you will be like Urza. If I may, Iike to tell you a story.

Long a go. A Man told his son that there were two Wolves that live inside each of us. One has the ability to love, give thanks, nurture. care and try to better himself and others. The other only seeks out to hurt, cause pain and distruction and revels in chaos and dismay. And everyday they fight each other for control.

The Boy asked his father. So which one wins? The Man told his Son. The one you feed more.

Do you understand this. " she asked NAtailA.

"So I might be the one to lose if I let her have more?" NAtaliA asked, horrified, "I... I-I felt, nothing, she takes care of feeling, she does all that, the first time you kissed me, it nearly blew every cell in my body, so you could say I felt fear, but not much more than that." She said, her tone hardening in fear as she looked down at her hands.

Edited by ultimatumcore

" Not exactly you also felt joy. You kissed me back. The first thing you have to realize that she and you are the same person." she said. In the bathroom just now that also was you. You were only shocked when you realized you enjoyed yourself. You've never had anyone truly care about you. The real you that you don't show everyone else. You keep it hidden tucked away, its a defense mechanism in all of us. some of us have a better understanding of it. You were created right. You weren't born. If you had you would know this by now. Even Ookami had this problem because he aged faster than he matured. But its ok We will take it slow and you will see. That just because you have emotions doesn't mean you will be a bad person." she told her.

"I-I have to think." she stuttered, her face going blank as her head hit the pillow. After a few seconds, her eyes turned red, and she blinked,

"What happened?" She asked, sitting up straight, patting herself down, grinning for a second when she touched her chest, "where'd she go? What did you tell her?" NAtaliA asked, looking at Kosha with panic stricken eyes. "She's gone, she left me," She said, tucking her knees up to her chest, "Did I kill her? Am I the wolf that won? I didn't want to do that, but she's gone," she said, rolling on her side, tears in her eyes, "What did you do to her?" She repeated, looking at Kosha fearfully.

Edited by ultimatumcore

At the kiss on the cheek she relaxed slightly, uncurling herself slightly, watching Kosha with slightly less fear, deep in the Dome, the nanites were beginning to reactivate, generating power and getting resources for themselves by sending some nanites out to mine from asteroids.

Halcyon slumbered, but in the interdimensional void locker belonging to him, the urn trembled, a crack appearing in it's side.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"But I need her, she protects me from mean people, will she come back?" She asked, her eyes filling with more tears. "It hurts to let other people see me, they shun me, they order me to leave their families alone, she's the only one who protected me from that. Why did she leave?" NAtaliA rambled, afraid of even the dark.

"Its ok Dear, I'm here. As Kosha turned the lights off at intervals of every 4 feet there were automatic nightlights that came on. Even I have fears." She said. "It will be ok I'm here with you. I'll not leave you unless you want me to." she said and cradled her in her arms. "Its ok I'm here, just put your head on my chest I'm here.

"I wouldn't go and try besides I know perfect place to hide them. I know a secret room on void tower where those can be hidden. What comes on Primes. Rose has somebody else's prime warframe but now the person has disconnected herself from the prime warframe and now it is hers. I am not a thief but I know quite well the past of that outfit maybe too well" Tiandra said and they came in front of Anrek's office. She went inside and saw that Anrek's is away for now.

She went in front of the safe where jacket and scarf are. She opened the lock quite well "I still have the skills good" Tiandra said to herself as picked up the jacket and scarf from the safe "Let's pile these clothes to my room there they will be safe for now but not for long" Tiandra said.

"I'll hang onto the boots, it's almost impossible for anyone but me to get to them, and I have guardians for it, so not only is it incredibly complicated, you probably won't come back from trying to steal from my void locker, it's obviously far safer than this safe, but I don't want it's activated pieces hanging around with my items." He said, heading back to his Liset afterwards to get some sleep.

NAtaliA was woken by her other half, she jumped up, hugging her,

"You came back!" NAtaliA whispered gleefully, and her other half nodded, stepping back and holding a hand up, fingers out stretched,

"I was wrong to leave you for so long, are we one?" She asked, and NAtaliA nodded, placing her hand mirroring her other half, and after a few seconds, was standing alone in the room, she laid back down, happy to know that her counterpart could still protect her. She was still in charge however, though the shifts should've rotated, but she didn't mind, and got as close to Kosha as she could.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Tiandra went to put the outfit parts to her room and started searching for clues to find out there last ones are she found out where they are and decided to head to there at morning after breakfast. She locked away the outfit parts somewhere in her room made some measures to make sure that if somebody enters to her room or comes too close of the prioritized positions. She hit the bed after making sure everything is safe.

Another night had gone by and Kosha was able to actually sleep to wake up refreshed. Even if she and NAtailA didn't become anything more than friends she enjoyed having her there. Just to know someone was close to her, for now was enough. She woke up and found that NAtailA was still there. and she lay there smiling. As she held her. She was attracked to her for sure. But she was also starting to have feelings for her and to genuinely care about the woman.

At next morning Tiandra woke up. Wear her casual clothes and went to have a breakfast. She knew that nobody haven't visited in her room. Her thought went on her son waiting this to return to her after getting Taiji's armor fixed and other things done. She is also happy that she can live normal life after what she had gone through on old war.

"Coming up." he said and made 4 grill cheese sandwiches. and some fries. Standing there cooking in his towel. He started whistling an Orokin tune. His silver Orokin rune on his left temple glowed he was in an exceptional mood. The runes on his braclet also glowed.