Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

NAtaliA woke with a start, her red eyes searching frantically for Kosha, she felt around the bed with her hands, sitting straight to look for her after a second, relaxing slightly when she heard her in the kitchen, staring in wonder, looking down at herself, not used to being in control during the day, she touched her own cheek, feeling the texture with wonder, she smiled, and was about to get out of the bed when she heard a voice in her head,

'I want to do it, I want to be whole, how do we start?' The voice asked,

'You have to slowly try and be more and more aware of what I feel until you feel it yourself, and then, I will pay more and more attention to what you know, we do that until we are no longer two entities,' she responded,

'I understand, teach me.' She said, and NAtaliA stood, yawning,

"Morning Kosha," She said cheerily, walking over to the kitchen to wave hello.

Halcyon woke, stretching and doing his morning workout, showering quickly after wards and grabbing a food brick as he began looking for a place to repair his warframe, Natalia waking up as well slightly after him, sticking her tongue out at the offer of a food brick but following at Halcyon's side as he walked.

Edited by ultimatumcore

After finishing her breakfast she returned her dishes and departed to observatory of the dome. She found the small hidden wall mounted cabinet where pants where hidden completing the outfit. Gauntlets, jacket, pants, boots, mask, necklace and scarf. (Good now I just need to take these to my apartment on void so these will never be found) Tiandra thought as closed the cabinet and taking the pants from there. She departed to her room remembering that Halcyon has the boots.

Edited by Revel72

After finishing her breakfast she returned her dishes and departed to observatory of the dome. She found the small hidden wall mounted cabinet where pants where hidden completing the outfit. Gauntlets, jacket, pants, boots, mask, necklace and scarf. (Good now I just need to take these to my apartment on void so these will never be found) Tiandra thought as closed the cabinet and taking the pants from there. She departed to her room.

((Halcyon never gave her the boots, he said he'd keep them safe.))

She offered NAtailA a plate of eggs and bacon. and sat down to her own plate. Still in her nighty. " How did you Sleep Dear." she said.

"Mmm, pretty good, she came back after a while." NAtaliA said, yawning again and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "What you said, it really got to her, she said she wanted to be whole again, it's great! She's never felt it, but being ripped in half feels like being ripped in half," she chuckled, not talking as she ate the breakfast made for her, "It's all thanks to you, she's never actually wanted to be complete, it's never hurt her, and that was good enough for her, but now, you made her see something good in having the emotions. Now, basically all we have to do is go through everyday life, she has to get to the point where she understands each emotion, and then we can move on to having her feel it herself, at which point we'll be merged to each other, and my half consciousness will cease to exist, forming into an entire being." NAtaliA explained, feeling slight sadness at ceasing to exist, but being okay with it if it meant she didn't have to be so, half way.

((@Revel, Kk, just making sure.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

"I would suspect that you will start showing more now, that its moving." he said. Brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. "You are truly beautiful." he said.

She took the plates from the table and washed them, Coming back to the table with her morning coffee. She took NAtailA's hand. " Thats good Dear, I will help you." she said.

"I would suspect that you will start showing more now, that its moving." he said. Brushing her cheek with the back of his hand. "You are truly beautiful." he said.

She took the plates from the table and washed them, Coming back to the table with her morning coffee. She took NAtailA's hand. " Thats good Dear, I will help you." she said.

"So, we need to get all the basic emotions out of the way first, anger, fear, happiness, that kind of thing, and then we can go for the more obscure ones, have any idea how we can stimulate those emotions?" She asked, tapping her chin.

"I do, do things. I do research. It was what brought me to the Dome. I was Looking for more research on Earth. But, it was Orokin research I seek and I need to find. It is my mission. I don't plan on leave the dome unless my research takes me away. But I must continue to do it until I find what I am looking for, or that there is nothing to find." he told her.

"I do, do things. I do research. It was what brought me to the Dome. I was Looking for more research on Earth. But, it was Orokin research I seek and I need to find. It is my mission. I don't plan on leave the dome unless my research takes me away. But I must continue to do it until I find what I am looking for, or that there is nothing to find." he told her.

"Well  feel relatively content, but that's too obscure a feeling for her to pick up on right now, she can't feel it because that's actually one of the only ones she had without the other ones. The emotions coming through have to be intense or else she can't recognize them." NAtaliA said, shrugging, "However, we don't want to scare her away with an emotion so intense it's too much for even me," She added.

"Well  feel relatively content, but that's too obscure a feeling for her to pick up on right now, she can't feel it because that's actually one of the only ones she had without the other ones. The emotions coming through have to be intense or else she can't recognize them." NAtaliA said, shrugging, "However, we don't want to scare her away with an emotion so intense it's too much for even me," She added.

"I understand" she said. "So lets see how do we give her system a jump start thats not to intense but not so mild that it has no effect what so ever. This, will take some thinking on." she said.

Rose nodded and then looked in the drawers for some clothes, bending over infront of Ookami while doing so, her butt facing him. "Well that's good... Where are clothes when I need them..."

"Who said you needed, Clothers." he said chuckling. Then stood up from the kitchen table and walked into the bedroom. "You know its nice that you like picking out my clothes." he said. Standing in the doorway in just his towel.

Rose picked out some black cargo pants, black shirt and a leather jacket for Ookami. "There ya go..." She said and then she picked tight workout pants and a tank top. "Is there a gym here?" She asked putting on some gym shoes.

Getting dressed and then tieing his hiking boots. "This is new." he said holding the Jacket. " Did you get this for me while I was gone? Its nice I like it alot." he said.