Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I understand" she said. "So lets see how do we give her system a jump start thats not to intense but not so mild that it has no effect what so ever. This, will take some thinking on." she said.

"I'm thinking we just go out and act normal until she starts noticing them, it'll definitely take time. So it's not like we can rush it. In any case, you just do your normal routine and I can follow you around," She said, shrugging.

"I'm thinking we just go out and act normal until she starts noticing them, it'll definitely take time. So it's not like we can rush it. In any case, you just do your normal routine and I can follow you around," She said, shrugging.

"Ok, I do have some earns to run if you wanna come with me." she said and got up to shower and but on a light dress that was powder blue. with her white jelly's.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Ok, I do have some earns to run if you wanna come with me." she said and got up to shower and but on a light dress that was powder blue. with her white jelly's.

"Sweet!" She chirped, smiling, standing as her clothes changed into one of the outfits Kosha showed her.

((I'm gonna need your description, you were vague about what they looked like, the evidently the "skimpy" outfits.))

He and Rose went back to the Platform and draipped his jacket over the back of one of the chairs and in the small desk took out a Note book. Thumbing throw some pages. ( ( as the pages turn Rose notices that about 20 pages are nothing but her name in his handwritting and some of it in Orokin. )) then finds the pages he's looking for and references them with his Silver bond Orokin book. He looks as if he is in another world but one that he belongs in. (( Rose also notices that as he reads the silver runes on his left temple and the ones on his braclet start to flash at different intervals.))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Almost absent mindedly " Not 20 times, 20 pages." he said and then turned to look at her and saw her topless and shoeless. "Baby, Please." he whimpered his manhood was raw, and a little painfull. Then started rubbing her feet. " For a little while then I need to continue working." he said.

The sky blue tank top came down to her midriff, an almost white pair of short short accompanying it.

"This is, slightly demeaning," NAtaliA said, embarrassment clear by the look on her face. "This might work as a first emotion, going to and from you errands will definitely incite something." She chuckled.

Edited by ultimatumcore

The sky blue tank top came down to her midriff, an almost white pair of short short accompanying it.

"This is, slightly demeaning," NAtaliA said, embarrassment clear by the look on her face. "This might work as a first emotion, going to and from you errands will definitely incite something." She chuckled.

Kosha's eyes widened as she became a little excited seeing NAtailA in the shorts and top. She looked even more sexy in it than Kosha had imagined. "You look simply yummy, I could eat you up." she said a little surprised herself to hear herself talk about a woman that way. "If your ready, lets go." she said and walked out the door.

Rose sighed happily again. "Mmm... you're the best..." She said wiggling her toes.

"Your welcome. Now back to work." he said. turning more pages. Then the His Runes shined bright and steady. "I thought so. It seems that in 3 months there will be an alignment of the planets and it will open a Void pocket. I need to be at that pocket and I may find it." he said as if he were talking to himself. Standing up then realized where he was. " Come on Love, We need to see Halcyon." he said.

She led NAtailA to the market stalls and bought some fresh produce and Flowers. Then she went to the grocer and got some other things. Having it all delivered to her appartment. Then stopped and spoke to some of the other Tenno on the Dome. Coming back to the market stalls. and trying to find a clerk she want something special.

NAtaliA followed along, for the most part care free, but unable to ignore some stares she was getting as she went along, she couldn't stop blushing at some times, and the whistles started getting to her, so she sped up to walk beside Kosha, putting an arm around her in hopes that it would declare her belonging to someone.

Halcyon, arriving at a place where a Foundry awaited, removed the remains of his destroyed warframe, his skin tight shirt and strangely baggy cargo shorts underneath making sure Natalia didn't get too excited. He placed it on the foundry, basically reconstructing it from scratch, finishing as Omega came back from the ship with a set of new AI, Alpha and Iota being the first two created, designed specifically for regulating his armor plating and shields, respectively. He hadn't paid all that much attention, but Nano's AI core, which Halcyon gave to Urza a while ago, was practically untouched, but out of power, he brought Nano back online, surprised to see Nano being the only remaining, surviving, AI. He put Nano into a slot in his warframe, adding new iridium platings for Alpha and restoring his shields to better than there former glory, adding on an extra layer or two of alloy plates on his warframe while he was at it. His warframe, heavier than before, fit perfectly,  and he showed it of to Natalia, the custom paint job he'd put on it largely following that of the Original Frost Prime paint job, with the exception of an emblem resting on his chest, a few more green highlights streaming down it's sides. The thermostats that were gold on a normal Frost Prime, clinging to the bottoms of his forearms, glowed a phased, bluish color still. He looked up to see Ookami approaching.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"There you are, first I wanted to thank you. Because of Nataila's quick thinking your blood now runs through my veins. Secondly I need your help. In three months time for 24 hours the planet will align in a straight line and create a Void pocket. This has from my research only happen twice before, the last time was three thousand years ago. I need to be at that pocket when it opens and I need to be out before it closes. This could be my only chance to complete my research for the Lotus." he said (( although Rose is with me Crimson seems to be off line.))

Halcyon blinked under his helm, his warframe seeming to ripple as Alpha ran diagnostics, one by one, the Iridium plates slid from underneath each other, sliding in place over his outer armor plates to cover him completely in chrome, near indestructible armor, the iridium mixed with ferrite at a molten temperature to give it pliability.

"Sure," He said simply, now able to move even with armor lock activated, he chrome plates covering even between his fingers as he held out his hand for Ookami to shake it, "I'll be going with you this time, brother." He said solemnly, "I'm sorry that they had to use my blood, immortality is one of the most legendary of curses, and I've brought it upon you, I hope you can forgive me." He added sadly.

Halcyon blinked under his helm, his warframe seeming to ripple as Alpha ran diagnostics, one by one, the Iridium plates slid from underneath each other, sliding in place over his outer armor plates to cover him completely in chrome, near indestructible armor, the iridium mixed with ferrite at a molten temperature to give it pliability.

"Sure," He said simply, now able to move even with armor lock activated, he chrome plates covering even between his fingers as he held out his hand for Ookami to shake it, "I'll be going with you this time, brother." He said solemnly, "I'm sorry that they had to use my blood, immortality is one of the most legendary of curses, and I've brought it upon you, I hope you can forgive me." He added sadly.

The way I see it. I'll be able to see my child grow up if i don't get myself killed." he said jokingly. " But yes I would enjoy the company. Do you know of a person by the name of Tiandra." he asked.

"Yea, she's taken quite the interest in Rose's inheritance, but I don't know where she would be residing, pretty sure somewhere in the dome, before you go off to find someone else, there're a couple things I have to tell you, and ask of you, first, the thing I must ask of you is this, you need to be careful with your blood, in fact, almost any tissue sample left behind in the hands of the grineer could mean the end of the tenno, the corpus would simply sell it off to the grineer, which is just as bad. So be extremely careful. Now, you must know a few things, yes, you may be immortal, but under certain circumstances you can die, for example, extreme amounts of void interference can disrupt the phasing of your cells, which might not inherently kill you, but can remove your immortality, second, you should be able to practically resurrect yourself, provided you are made whole quickly after being dissassembled messily, including decapitation, get your head back on your shoulders, and you neck will go about healing itself, I would suggest heat resistance, getting burned hurts, a lot. And third, It's is indeed a curse, for while you may get to see your child grow old, you will also see your child either and die, which can tear you apart. If you ever need some support, talk about it, express it, with your wife of course, but if it's past her time, I am, of course, eternal." He explained, raising a finger, "Oh yeah, and you'll age until you get to paragon form, at which point you'll stop aging completely." He added, nodding.

Taking this in as slowly as he could to understand. "Um does it also increase your stamina and what affect would it have if um you know I am married so could this be exchanged through other fluids. and if so how would it affect an unborn child." he asked. "What is Paragon." he asked. "One more thing if it was just a transfusion would it truly be immortality or just longevity." he asked 

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Tiandra had stored the pants on the place where the other clothes are. (Well now I just need to talk with Halcyon about taking this outfit out of here to that secret place what I spoke about) Tiandra thought she departed to library to have something to be read.

Meanwhile.

Mirage found out that her daughter had departed to void to deliver the data about the research of infestation. (I hope she comes back soon) Mirage thought as locked the doors behind her and departed to hospital to attend business if required so.

"Hmm, Increased stamina, yes, I do believe so. The red blood cells have a greater oxygen carrying capacity, and it doesn't matter that it was simply a transfusion, it's happened before that they've mutated and replaced the other cells in ones body, without changing their appearance of course. Paragon, the height of your strength and speed, if it was on a graph, it would be your highest point in the curvature of your life." He explained, "Thinking about it, your wife should experience almost no ill effects, but it could decide to replace her cells as well, wow this sucks, try to keep your blood out of circulation for eons, spread it to three people by falling asleep after get hit with a Liset. The translation of fluids should affect her little by little, but for at least a while, she won't be experiencing as dramatic changes as you so soon, but they'll be there. You do bring up a valid point, cells can normally take around seven years to replace themselves, but my cells are quite above average, I'd give 'em a week or two. I do have to add that basically your only weakness is cancer, so stay away from stuff that'll give you that, with the rate these guys replicate, you don't want them doing that willy nilly. That's most of it, any other thoughts? It's been a while since I've had to explain all this, only my son..." He said, trailing off.

Edited by ultimatumcore