Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Hmm, Increased stamina, yes, I do believe so. The red blood cells have a greater oxygen carrying capacity, and it doesn't matter that it was simply a transfusion, it's happened before that they've mutated and replaced the other cells in ones body, without changing their appearance of course. Paragon, the height of your strength and speed, if it was on a graph, it would be your highest point in the curvature of your life." He explained, "Thinking about it, your wife should experience almost no ill effects, but it could decide to replace her cells as well, wow this sucks, try to keep your blood out of circulation for eons, spread it to three people by falling asleep after get hit with a Liset. The translation of fluids should affect her little by little, but for at least a while, she won't be experiencing as dramatic changes as you so soon, but they'll be there. You do bring up a valid point, cells can normally take around seven years to replace themselves, but my cells are quite above average, I'd give 'em a week or two. I do have to add that basically your only weakness is cancer, so stay away from stuff that'll give you that, with the rate these guys replicate, you don't want them doing that willy nilly. That's most of it, any other thoughts? It's been a while since I've had to explain all this, only my son..." He said, trailing off.

"Could it affect our unborn child. Did I just hear you say you had a Son." he asked. "And where might I find this Tiandra. What's this about an inheritance." he asked. Looking at Rose.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Rose just stood there and then gasped. "Ookami! Ookami! Ookami! We can check what gender our kid is now!" She shouted in excitement.

"Thats, great. But, I still don't want to know until it gits here. Call, me old fashion. But, its how I feel." he said. Changing the subject. "What inheritance is He talking about you haven't told me anything about an Inheritance." he said. Looking at her questioningly.

"Earlier you said something about a gauntlet yet,  saw nothing." he said. "So whats he talking about." he asked in a curious tone, not threatening. Then turned back to Halcyon " You, didn't answer my question will this affect our Child, or any other children we may have." he asked Halcyon.

"Let me explain, it doesn't rxactly make the most sense and can be not true, but Omega doesn't often make mistakes, Rose recently started acquiring an orokin set of clothing that has abilities similar to that of a warframe, some ancestor of hers was in possession of them last of my knowledge, she has either disappeared, or is no more, in any case, the orokin clothing was left abandoned, seemingly disappearing until Rose found it, Omega recently found its set of boots, and they are now in my care. She opted out of retaining them for concern of her unborn child. Speaking of which, I fear I do not know, her body's cells being replaced will definitely be slower than yours, but it's hard to calculate just how slow, too many variables, not enough givens. Though I would like to hypothesize that it is very unlikely that your child will receive my, now your, immortality. And finally, yes, I indeed had a son, but he is no more, an eternity of brooding over his past didn't suit him, I'm afraid, but that isn't important. Your newborn should be unaffected, her inheritance irrelevant, and Tiandra roaming the dome or somewhere in the void. Children had after this one will be affected, I assume."

"I see." he said. He offered his hand. "Thank you, Hal... Brother. I will keep you posted as the time grown near for our excursion. I have one more question. You seem to be quite handy with a forge. If I brought Modi around later to you think you could fashion a collar or some sort of armor for him." he asked.

Then turned to Rose. "I suppose you would like to go for another ultrasound. Am I right." he asked her.

Halcyon shrugged, summoning Omega,

"Find Modi, Ookami's Kubrow, scan it, and bring its dimensions back to me alright?"

"Yes sir!" Omega said, jetting off with a sonic boom, and Halcyon messaged him,

"Try not to break anything, please?"

"Of course." Omega responded. Stopping at the door to the room suddenly, knocking slightly before simply picking the lock and slipping inside, searching for the Kubrow.

Mirage was at the same med room what she used to do research on. She is close on finding the way to return the infested mass back to where it started mutating from but to get the result what she is wishing to get seems to be most difficult one. Results were too random to get it on the track what would lead to possible cure.

Halcyon shrugged, summoning Omega,

"Find Modi, Ookami's Kubrow, scan it, and bring its dimensions back to me alright?"

"Yes sir!" Omega said, jetting off with a sonic boom, and Halcyon messaged him,

"Try not to break anything, please?"

"Of course." Omega responded. Stopping at the door to the room suddenly, knocking slightly before simply picking the lock and slipping inside, searching for the Kubrow.

(( Asleep on our bed))

Mirage got signal to examination room. "Well I hope this will track off my mind from this research..." Mirage said thoughtfully and looked around her the amount of wasted samples... She went to clean herself up totally and came to examination room and was slightly surprised that it is Rose. She took off her helmet revealing the gold wiring here and there on her head "So why did you come this time then?" Mirage asked curiously.

"It was about 5 months ago from last check so I think we might be able to determine which one it is now" Mirage said as gathered up the things and got started the picture appeared on the screen. Mirage couldn't identify the baby's gender since she doesn't have a lot of experience about the ultrasound pictures. "At least it is five months to birth of the child but I am having odd readings from my warframe have you been on touch with Orokin technology that has granted some kind of abilities not related on warframes at all?" Mirage said.

Meanwhile.

Tiandra were searching anything from her own personal memos to any leads about Rose to this person who was her friend but died on war. (I miss her slightly even if she is a thief. She was a nice person after all) Tiandra thought as she looked for her any hints of her diaries.

"I was wondering just since something you know and can do the child is possibly able to inherit them. Any idea where are they now?" Mirage replied "And no need to be afraid of corruption. Powers corrupts only if you use them to claim more of it. So what do you think your child is?" Mirage finished. ((I will give this decision to you three))

Rose shrugged. "I am expecting a girl but Ookami is expecting a boy..." She said.

((He's not expecting, he's wanting there is a difference. He wishes to let fate decide. He will love the child either way but feels he would be a better father to a boy.))

"Hmm... I think it will be surprise to both of you when you start birth it will be clear which one it will be" Mirage said as stopped the machine and cleaned away the gel putted, washed her hands and set the machines away "So anything else you wanted to talk about?" Mirage asked as putted the helmet on "If Ookami is still looking for Tiandra. She should be in the library right now" Mirage finished.

NAtaliA's eyes blinked green so her knowledge side could respond, and she shrugged slightly,

"I recognized something like embarrassment, but something else was there that I didn't understand, something close to happiness, but not, hmmm, with all those people looking at me like that, it made me feel something...Excitement maybe?" She said, struggling to identify the strange emotion.

NAtaliA's eyes blinked green so her knowledge side could respond, and she shrugged slightly,

"I recognized something like embarrassment, but something else was there that I didn't understand, something close to happiness, but not, hmmm, with all those people looking at me like that, it made me feel something...Excitement maybe?" She said, struggling to identify the strange emotion.

"That's good at least its a start. And how do you feel now." she asked.

"Kind of, weirded out, if I had to think of something on the spot, these clothes don't exactly cover me all that much, more like a systematic approach at approaching as close to nudity as plausible. The undergarments are, questionable, but efficient. That music box, you mentioned earlier, it made me feel sort of, strangely cozy. I've read stories with them in it, and sentiment is usually attached to the box itself or the song it plays. Is there a certain song you'd like on one? Or would the beauty of the box be sufficient?" She asked, the question meaning more than what it asked.