Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Mirage went to her own duties leaving Rose alone to examination room if she needed to talk with her husband. Mirage managed at least for a while get her attention tracked away from the research thanks to Rose and what she has had been through.

Meanwhile in Library.

Tiandra was exhausted all books what she hoped to be lead either about her friend or about Rose where nothing. Just rumors and capable to be trusted conclusions of somebody else being the one is from the kin of her thief friend. (*sigh* I need to go to void library to find it out. This place doesn't have anything to help me on this problem. Same time I should ask Halcyon to come with me so we can deliver that outfit out of here) Tiandra thought as started placing books back on the places.

"Kind of, weirded out, if I had to think of something on the spot, these clothes don't exactly cover me all that much, more like a systematic approach at approaching as close to nudity as plausible. The undergarments are, questionable, but efficient. That music box, you mentioned earlier, it made me feel sort of, strangely cozy. I've read stories with them in it, and sentiment is usually attached to the box itself or the song it plays. Is there a certain song you'd like on one? Or would the beauty of the box be sufficient?" She asked, the question meaning more than what it asked.

"My thought was to buy two of them. I wanted one for my grandchild to play a lullaby. and the other I had heard that they once made jewelry boxes that played music and there were even some that played multiple songs. That one would be for me. But as to the song or songs it played i thought to have it be random. Why do you ask." she asked in return.

"It was just...Something important to me." She said quietly, two music boxes appearing on the table. One plain, wooden, the other jeweled and golden, reminiscent of void towers, sapphire gems dotting it's decorative faces.

"I could order these nanites to lock down in there form, they would become inanimate, taking on the traits of the object and its materials. Which one do you want? I can make another for your grandchild." She offered, gesturing at the two boxes, blinking and holding her head slightly,

"No! This isn't right! Don't ask questions that will obviously hurt us!" She yelled, tears blinking in her eyes as they turned red. Going back to green after a second. "Choose." She whispered, not looking up.

Kosha's face beamed with tears of joy at NAtailA offer of a gift, for her just because it was something she had said she wanted. She looked at both of them and opened them to hear the songs. The jeweled one was exceptionally beautiful but her taste tended to be of a simple nature. So she thought to choose based on the songs they played.

The first, the plain box tickered off a tune as it opened.((Sounded like this http://www.tunedteeth.com/4.mp3)) the rolling pegs evident in the machine, hitting each note correctly as it went. Upon closer inspection, shown when Kosha touched it, she realized it should be nearly as beautiful as the other box, but it's decorations had been removed, leaving it sturdy, but with something to be wanted from it, it held pegs where the decorations could be reattached.

The second, when opened, appeared to be broken, useless, it's pegs seemed to be missing, a small, hollow compartment where they should be, white material coating the bottom, beautiful to be looked at, but nothing in musically ability. The areas for the pegs to be remained, as if they were lost, but could be found.

"Which do you want?" NAtaliA asked, her voice reaching volume's lower than a whisper. The other NAtaliA, pounding against the walls of her mind, screamed as loud as she could, trying to get out. But nothing reached the surface as NAtaliA waited for an answer.

Edited by ultimatumcore

He staggered a bit "Twii... Twins? You're sure. " he said and smiled and hugged her. In his thoughts so it could be two sons.  He was over joyed. But then it hit him what if it were two girls. He would be twice the failure as a father. He couldn't let her know of his self doubt she was so happy. And he knew that it didn't matter she was going to be a good mother no matter what she had.  " Thats great, Love. We did want at least two children and now we get it in one shot." he said

(( To NAtailA))

"They are both beautiful. But, I'm a simple woman and the song is so simple and beautiful at that same time. I choose this one. picking up the Plain one. Thank you Dear." she said and with a small caress of her hand on NAtailA's cheek kissed her softly on the lips, sweetly not passionately.

NAtaliA breathed out a sigh, stepping away from Kosha a little. Shuddering for a few moments before calming down. She looked back at Kosha, her eyes red, and walked over for a hug. Wrapping her arms around her and crying on her shoulder a little.

'Fear.' A voice said in her mind, 'I had to experience fear, but nothing is a danger to me physically, so fear is never an option, instead, I have to be afraid of something else, I have to be afraid of what I don't know, and while we may have Kosha's memories, I can never tell what to expect from those with thoughts, I had to be afraid, and the knife hanging onto a thread can just as easily be a literal one as a guillotine to the mind, I'm sorry I had to restrain you, I won't do it again.' She said, Kosha able to hear it as a result of  being in contact with NAtaliA. NAtaliA sniffed, and nodded, backing away slightly to kiss Kosha, letting all the fear that had stabbed at her melt away in Kosha's arms. She held onto the kiss for as long as she could, whispering,

"Thank you."

when they would finally pull apart.

NAtaliA breathed out a sigh, stepping away from Kosha a little. Shuddering for a few moments before calming down. She looked back at Kosha, her eyes red, and walked over for a hug. Wrapping her arms around her and crying on her shoulder a little.

'Fear.' A voice said in her mind, 'I had to experience fear, but nothing is a danger to me physically, so fear is never an option, instead, I have to be afraid of something else, I have to be afraid of what I don't know, and while we may have Kosha's memories, I can never tell what to expect from those with thoughts, I had to be afraid, and the knife hanging onto a thread can just as easily be a literal one as a guillotine to the mind, I'm sorry I had to restrain you, I won't do it again.' She said, Kosha able to hear it as a result of  being in contact with NAtaliA. NAtaliA sniffed, and nodded, backing away slightly to kiss Kosha, letting all the fear that had stabbed at her melt away in Kosha's arms. She held onto the kiss for as long as she could, whispering,

"Thank you."

when they would finally pull apart.

"Your welcome." she said. She could feel the inner struggle as she held NAtailA "Its ok. Dear, I'm here. Its a learning process, it will get easier. It will just take some time. She actually felt NAtailA and not Nataila during the short kiss.

"Alright, I'm alright," NAtaliA said, stepping back and wiping the tears from her eyes, "So that was pretty intense, is she crazy or what?" NAtaliA chuckled, cocking her head as if hearing something, and then nodding,

"She says it was a trick question anyways, the missing pieces toward both boxes were hidden around the dojo, now only those of the box you chose remain. She says we can look for them while she devises more ways to bring out hard to find emotions." NAtaliA said, looking down at her clothes for another second before laughing, "That's enough of that, but maybe later..." She hinted, the clothes turning into a dress that went down to her knees, a deep blue accompanied by splotches of lighter blues. Strap sandals encompassing her feet as she cocked her head to the side again, "The first part is hidden by a riddle 'Hidden deep within plain sight, I rarely chance to see the light, except by client's custom chance, I never will be free to dance.'" She recited, tapping her chin at the riddle, "She hinted that it should be in the market district. You wanna do that now or later?" NAtaliA questioned with a shrug.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Alright, I'm alright," NAtaliA said, stepping back and wiping the tears from her eyes, "So that was pretty intense, is she crazy or what?" NAtaliA chuckled, cocking her head as if hearing something, and then nodding,

"She says it was a trick question anyways, the missing pieces toward both boxes were hidden around the dojo, now only those of the box you chose remain. She says we can look for them while she devises more ways to bring out hard to find emotions." NAtaliA said, looking down at her clothes for another second before laughing, "That's enough of that, but maybe later..." She hinted, the clothes turning into a dress that went down to her knees, a deep blue accompanied by splotches of lighter blues. Strap sandals encompassing her feet as she cocked her head to the side again, "The first part is hidden by a riddle 'Hidden deep within plain sight, I rarely chance to see the light, except by client's custom chance, I neer will be free to dance.'" She recited, tapping her chin at the riddle, "She hinted that it should be in the market district. You wanna do that now or later?" NAtaliA questioned with a shrug.

"If you would like we could do it now if your up to it. I know this has been a slight shock for you." she said.

"If you would like we could do it now if your up to it. I know this has been a slight shock for you." she said.

"The other me took the real hit, fear being a new emotion to her, now that I know it wasn't actual, I don't have much of a reason to be afraid do I? Sure we can go now, but we'd have to solve the riddle, of course." She chuckled, "She won't give me any more hints though."

"The other me took the real hit, fear being a new emotion to her, now that I know it wasn't actual, I don't have much of a reason to be afraid do I? Sure we can go now, but we'd have to solve the riddle, of course." She chuckled, "She won't give me any more hints though."

"The first part of the riddle makes me think it's, Night or the night. But the dance parts has me stumped." she said

Rose shook her head and held his hand . "Let's go to the library then." She said.

They go to the Library and once there he goes to the secetion about the Void.looking over the books finally picking one titled Void Travel. Then another in the Supernatural section, titled Orokin Omens. Then to the Languages section and found a Thick Leather bound book.  Written in the Ancient text. Titled Refinement of Orokin Dialects and Speach.  Rounding the corner of shelves he saw a Woman standing there looking at a book and his Orokin Rune of the Wolf on his temple started glowing as did the runes on his Proto Frame bracelet.

Rose looked at Ookami. "Hm... I guess you have found Tiandra hm?" She asked.

(( was actually trying to give Revel an opening to have them meet but he must still be asleep.))

"I suppose we could wander the market area and hope we'll come up with something." NAtaliA proposed, heading in its direction.

"Thats a good Idea." she said and got up to go with her.

Rose sat down on a chair and rubbed her belly as she looked at Ookami.

Piled the books on the table and started to read through them every once in a while looking up between the odd looking woman and his wife. Unconsciously reading aloud he rubbed his wife's belly. "You look beautiful, They will be strong children. I love you" he said and then continued to read.

((I don't know about this making so much sense physically.))

They wandered hopelessly for a while, NAtaliA wondering how literal or metaphoric the riddle might be, her other half was blocking from her memories anything that might be related to a music box, so she couldn't simply remember what it would look like, so she led Kosha through the stalls in a bee line, eventually coming to one stand, crammed between a couple others on each side, a woman shrouded in black clothing at it's back, it sold trinkets, among other things, her eyes coming to a rest on a nutcracker, a twinge in her mind at the sight of it. The music box in Kosha's hand burst to life without even being opened, playing a haunting tune, but something more of a love story in actuality.((http://www.tunedteeth.com/danceofthesugarplumfaries.mp3 ((Also, it reminds her of this http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Tin_Soldier)) )) She smiled, moving apart some of the trinkets to reveal a golden scene, seeming 3 dimensional in it's shading, a ballerina watching in fear as a toy soldier came to save her, something not even Halcyon had showed her, she remembered herself as a child. Her father, excited about something amazing, brought her something, a movie. She remembered herself before her torture. She nearly fainted, and practically did, her eyes blinking green as she simply shut off.