Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

To Unit104

"This is docking tower we are reading green and clean. Umm... Your ship doesn't appear to be on our registery. So you will get landing zone C-1 welcome to dome and next time don't try to lie" receptionist said then sent a message to keep eye on these guys in case that something bad might happen.

Meanwhile.

When Ookami and Rose spent time on Library Tiandra happened to see Ookami and his runes what flashed all the sudden few times. She shadowed Ookami up to near of Halcyon's ship. She waited Ookami to come out hiding behind the corner being patient.

Halcyon held up the finished Kubrow armor, placing it back down after a moment to test it's armor flexing, scaled armor, almost dragon like, was most of it, but it's pattern could be changed, and Halcyon flipped it into crescent mode, the scales solidifying into crescent shapes lining the back, in this setting Modi would be allowed full mobility, but would be vulnerable from behind, the crescent armor shapes flexing up and down when the Kubrow moved. Halcyon looked down at the plans, picking up the small missile silo and installing it in the gaps between the crescent plates, placing flares inside along with a shield generator and Voice command module, then setting down the armor and telling Omega to find Ookami. The AI floating off wth a purpose.

Halcyon held up the finished Kubrow armor, placing it back down after a moment to test it's armor flexing, scaled armor, almost dragon like, was most of it, but it's pattern could be changed, and Halcyon flipped it into crescent mode, the scales solidifying into crescent shapes lining the back, in this setting Modi would be allowed full mobility, but would be vulnerable from behind, the crescent armor shapes flexing up and down when the Kubrow moved. Halcyon looked down at the plans, picking up the small missile silo and installing it in the gaps between the crescent plates, placing flares inside along with a shield generator and Voice command module, then setting down the armor and telling Omega to find Ookami. The AI floating off wth a purpose.

He and Modi had been walking toward Halcyon's work station, when he saw Omega zipping around.

Omega activated his beacon, ad Halcyon was there in moments, Omega latching in place on the back of Halcyon's right shoulder.

"Oh, excellent, come on, let's head for the arena so your dog can test out his armor." Halcyon said, activating an AI who had not been activated for sixty years. Beta.

Omega activated his beacon, ad Halcyon was there in moments, Omega latching in place on the back of Halcyon's right shoulder.

"Oh, excellent, come on, let's head for the arena so your dog can test out his armor." Halcyon said, activating an AI who had not been activated for sixty years. Beta.

"I have been meaning to start his combat training. So I guess there's no time like the pressant. " he said.

Tiandra was listening what Ookami and Halcyon were listening she wondered to arena with another route and found a good place to spy on Ookami, Halcyon, Omega and Modi. She was out of hearing range but still on the range that Modi might be able to smell her even if she isn't using any perfumes.

"Alright," Halcyon said, hooking the armor into Modi with an underneath strap and front harness. "I gave his armor a one inch tolerance and left him some room to grow, just in case, the inside should be comfortable for him to wear at all times, but if you want to pet him it'll have to come off." Halcyon said, the neck armor bristling in crescent edges as Modi moved. "His sides are covered, and his back, but I left his face free to make sure neither his teeth nor his sight are hindered for attacking. His armor has some abilities, but most are activated by you through voice command, I've got it set so I can command the armor with it's designation code, but you can set it with his name for future reference. He has armor lock a lot like my warframe does, and obviously all the tactical advantages, flares, shields, deployable land mines, and a small missile silo, the missiles are eight in number and I've got Delta manufacturing more, along with a way to convert other ammo into it. For now, don't waste them, the flares are bright, magnesium based, so don't set them off right in your face, you will be blinded. The missiles are tiny, but they go for the eyes, which brings me to this," Halcyon said, holding up some small black squares. "The missiles are seeking, squeeze one of these, stick it to someone, and fire the missiles, simple. And finally, the armor lock, Unlike me, he won't be able to move while this is activated, because, well, it's easier to show you." Halcyon chuckled,

"624363, Armor Lock." He said aloud, and Modi's armor activated, clicking down and latching on place, a void portal opening above Modi to drop heavy armor onto small carrying supports, the heavy armor reached the ground, covering Modi completely, only his eyes visible through a couple inches of reinforced glass. It stayed that way for a moment, and Halcyon called,

"Armor Lock deactivate." He said, and a few hisses sounded off as the heavy armor fell apart in four pieces, 5 inches of ferriridium armor clanking to the ground around Modi, void portals opening underneath to collect the pieces.

"I went a little over board with that. But you have to admit it's pretty cool." He said, shrugging.

" Settle down boy. It's ok." he said. Having gotten it on him, Modi rolled around on the ground for awhile until he got used to it being on. then sniffed the air and came to stand buy his side and sit. "Good boy." he said.

"Yes it's hella cool you did a better job than I anticipated. Thanks. " he said. " I was wondering, Oh never mind you did it already." pressing what looked like a button and the cresant armor plates shifted and stacked collasping to a stout chrome looking collar. " This is awesome." he said.

Pressing the button again the armor realigned itself as Halcyon had explained it. Then pressing the button on his Proto bracelet, He was enveloped in black liquid forming over his body then solidifying to the Proto Frame. Modi sniffed the air as if there was something in the air he just couldn't place, circling around then stood in one spot staring into the distance.  As Ookami readied his weapons. " Shall we?" he asked as he walked up to the terminal.

(Not bad I have to say) Tiandra thought as looked what was going on. Then looked around the arena. (Amazing... I couldn't believe that humanity would have this much of man power and time to construct this kind of place) Tiandra thought (Might be reason why they are so careful) Tiandra thought then saw more movement by Ookami. Saw the proto frame. (No way...) Tiandra thought and looked through binoculars and kept eye on Ookami.

(Not bad I have to say) Tiandra thought as looked what was going on. Then looked around the arena. (Amazing... I couldn't believe that humanity would have this much of man power and time to construct this kind of place) Tiandra thought (Might be reason why they are so careful) Tiandra thought then saw more movement by Ookami. Saw the proto frame. (No way...) Tiandra thought and looked through binoculars and kept eye on Ookami.

(( before putting on frame even with long hair and beard there are prominate Orokin features in his face as he favors his father's Blood line. But are somewhat muted due to Tenno blood of mother.))

In training Modi on earth with basic commands as in old Earth dog training but all commands are in Orokin language. (( like some breeds of dogs are trains with german commands now.))

" Come Boy." and patted the side of his thigh. Although he couldn't see Tiandra Modi was looking right at her. "RRruuffff, RRRuuuufffff" Modi barked then returned to his master's side.

Tiandra went to her own room and started thinking where she has seen that kind of Proto frame once. (Now I remember it! Thraiga I had some speeches with him while he wasn't having the frame at all or it was hidden somewhere on him I don't think that frame might not remember me... Or at least I hope or I will be quite radically revealed to people in here...) Tiandra thought.

"Well, I was rather thinking something like pet versus pet. Beta?" He called, and a mechanical growl was heard from behind him, a robot hound, white and chrome plating covering a skinny Kubrow form. The growl stopped, and speakers on Beta's sides,

"Reporting for duty." Beta said.

"Ok sounds interesting" he said to Halcyon.

Grabbing the Kubrow head to face him. "Alright Modi, I know you've never had to fight before and its gonna hurt. But, your a good boy and a good Kubrow so Kick his A$$. " he said to the Kubrow. punching in the codes for a companion battle.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Beta growled mechanically again, spreading his feet and raising the plates like fur. Letting it rest back once more and sit in place, he looked at Halcyon for the attack order.

"Ready when you are, but, to make it fair, and better for both of you, I'm gonna allow you to fight alongside your kubrow if you so wish, Beta comes out so rarely because he is one of my few AI who can get, carried away..." Halcyon said, "But nothing troubling, I can reign him in if need be." He chuckled.

Halcyon stood back,

"Beta, you're up." He said,

"Yessss..." Beta responded, sprinting forward as silos opened up on his hind legs.

"I've restricted Beta to only doing things you have a chance of blocking, you're gonna have to work as a team to survive." Halcyon called, dozens of missiles exploding from Beta's legs as he ran, baring his teeth to reveal incisors like chainsaws as he approached.