Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The F..ing Drop Table Of T3 Survival

BabyKurama

I have played allot of T3S so I can get Rhino Prime Chassie. But all f..king times I get for 2 things 2500 TO 5000 credits and LPR (Latron Prime Reciver), it doesn't madder if its wave 5 or 55. From time to time I got some Frost P helmet or Dakra/Glaive P Blade after a 30 waves, that I still have no use for. But that's it, like come on just now I played T3S and got 9 insults and 1 reward (Forma BP) And we went to wave 50 just to get another 5k credits again for the 4th time.

DE I don't give a f if you must stop working at everything else as long as you fix it and fast.

Either you grind or you pay for the items.

Some ppl simply go to the trade chat and buy the items instead of buying 50 keys.

You can also build the regular rhyno if you want to use his abilities so much.

The rates by my standarts are really nice, i've seen far worse drop rates.

Hate to burst your bubble, bud. But there's a reason it's so hard to get the newest Prime Frame. It's the newest.

This is free-to-play game after all and DE needs to cash in on the new stuff as long as possible. In a couple more weeks the drops will be more predictable... Just think back to what it was like when Ember Prime was released... Same situation.

The other option? Save up a little cash here and there and buy Prime Access. I did because I knew I wanted Rhino Prime and I believe in DE and admire them as a unique game developer.

This is the nature of the 'f2p beast'.

I understand your frustration. I'm just going to stop playing for a while. The drop tables feel ridiculous. Maybe I'm just on the crappy end of RNG, but I've gotten Mag Prime Chassis after Mag Prime Chassis after Mag Prime Chassis. When it becomes predictable what you're going to get on a regular basis, then there's something wrong with your random number generator. Getting 2 of the same item in a row shouldn't happen. This goes for all game modes in the void. 

I'm not against getting 2 of the same drop in a row as it is random and have a good chance to get the same item.. But i do believe the drops are coded bad. Some items are waay to hard to get when its counter piece "supposedly" has the same drop chance when this is clearly not correct

I'm not against getting 2 of the same drop in a row as it is random and have a good chance to get the same item.. But i do believe the drops are coded bad. Some items are waay to hard to get when its counter piece "supposedly" has the same drop chance when this is clearly not correct

I've CONSISTENTLY gotten the exact same 20-40 minute rewards on a regular basis. The only change I've seen was once I got two different blueprint parts. From over 10 runs. THAT is ridiculous. 

Same drop chance ? That is clearly a lie. But now that drop table is encrypted, they can do whatever they want with them and telling us otherwise.

You know I am sure I heard them talking about the fact they were fixing the drop tables on several of their live feeds, instead though it seems they have done nothing more than made it even worse in that now not only is the stuff crap but it's small amounts of credits that we as players should expect to receive when doing T1 level missions not T3.

I think the time has come for DE to start fixing things instead of adding more rubbish to the pile cause it's stuff like this that is helping to drive players away to other games that do actually listen to the player base when there are issues like this.

Anyway GOOD LUCK with that I think we are all going to need it by the way things are going :P

You can blame this on the awful common/uncommon/rare breakdown they seem to be using right now.  I've read elsewhere that rares are something like a 2% chance.  Which, if my compiled survival drop table stats are accurate, that gives you a ~2.4% chance of getting a rare drop for every 20 minutes of a tower survival.  If there are multiple rare drops in that particular table, then divide that percentage again. 

Assume these numbers are in the right ballpark, that means DE basically expects you to run the mission ~40 times to get your rare reward.  With prime trading (and the likely uptick in plat sales associated with it) I doubt we'll be seeing this improve any time soon.

Just did a survival, although it was T2, but starting to see rewards like this a lot in general.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579017562592832484/86E4A497B807626480338BBD4AA00296BB6E46A7/

This was a 30-minute run keep in mind.

The way I see it, until they remove some things like credits and materials from the drop tables, they will never improve. I mean, what will they do as they add more stuff to the void?

Edited by Racercowboy

Just did a survival, although it was T2, but starting to see rewards like this a lot in general.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579017562592832484/86E4A497B807626480338BBD4AA00296BB6E46A7/

This was a 30-minute run keep in mind.

The way I see it, until they remove some things like credits and materials from the drop tables, they will never improve. I mean, what will they do as they add more stuff to the void?

Agree but they could raise the credits so that u don't get 2k credits at wave 50 but 20k or more instead

^if they do this, it wont take long to have more credits that you will ever need and those credit rewards will be worthless. They have to remove them, theres already specific missions for credits, ie. "Alerts/invasions"

Edited by Buutterss

Running into this same exact problem. 45 minute reward? Single orokin cell.

Until something is done I won't be running any survival or defense towers. The rest arent so much of a time investment, so if you don't get what you want it's just a shrug and a "well, I can try it again another time."