Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaz's Fanart Thread (4-16 Corpus Bat'leth)

Syncrasis

Omg u guise make me smile

Okay I wasn't going to post anything until he was done and I could pose him differently, but since you have all been so kind to my thread, I will share some progress on chibi Darvo.

DarvoWIP13_zps7e295f9a.jpg

<3

Okay I wasn't going to post anything until he was done and I could pose him differently, but since you have all been so kind to my thread, I will share some progress on chibi Darvo.

<3

oh gosh <3

can i keep him? :3

<3

... what have you done??

What

have

you 

DONE!!!

DarvoWIP14_zps07b52c8d.jpg

DarvoWIP15_zps701285c6.jpg

Darvo... I think you're in the wrong game...........

He's pretty much done now, just tweaking the rig and a bit of touch-up work on the textures left to do. And his medallion. Regardless, he is now my puppet. 3D modeling is basically the best thing.

DarvoWIP14_zps07b52c8d.jpg

DarvoWIP15_zps701285c6.jpg

Darvo... I think you're in the wrong game...........

He's pretty much done now, just tweaking the rig and a bit of touch-up work on the textures left to do. And his medallion. Regardless, he is now my puppet. 3D modeling is basically the best thing.

... Yeah I think all the fangirls here (Yanderesamantha,Cebius and Zephire) are going to explode anytime now so I'm going to a safe distance to watch.

*Goes to a nearby cliff with a telescope*

P.S If they do we need more than Roboticbanana to help, we need to recruit some people to resurrect fangirls.

... Yeah I think all the fangirls here (Yanderesamantha,Cebius and Zephire) are going to explode anytime now so I'm going to a safe distance to watch.

P.S If they do we need more than Roboticbanana to help, we need to recruit some people to resurrect fangirls.

Mind if i explode right beside you? :3 *Explodes*

But anyways, that 3d render is just. <333

the area kinda reminds me of a Rayman level lol

Mind if i explode right beside you? :3 *Explodes*

But anyways, that 3d render is just. <333

the area kinda reminds me of a Rayman level lol

Darned creepers, blowing up my house.

No love for Kela De Thaym? :<

Don't worry, i'm gonna be here and ready for the combusting but this time... THIS TIME I CAME PREPARED!

*pulls out fire extinguisher*

Say hello to my little friend! I've got about seven of these puppies so if anyone cares to join me in extinguishing fangirls, just grab one and don't forget to grab a Grineer Beer. You're gonna need to refresh yourself for when it gets too hot. Oh and i threw together a couple dozen bootleg revives so we should be good.

Edited by RoboticBanana1

Don't worry, i'm gonna be here and ready for the combusting but this time... THIS TIME I CAME PREPARED!

Say hello to my little friend! I've got about five more of these puppies so if anyone cares to join me in extinguishing fangirls just grab an one and don't forget to grab a Grineer Beer. You're gonna need to refresh yourself for when it gets too hot. Oh and i threw together a couple dozen bootleg revives so we should be good.

Toss me a drink and some supplies and lets go RB.

Edited by StevangarCronox

Say hello to my little friend! I've got about seven of these puppies so if anyone cares to join me in extinguishing fangirls, just grab an one and don't forget to grab a Grineer Beer. You're gonna need to refresh yourself for when it gets too hot. Oh and i threw together a couple dozen bootleg revives so we should be good.

EMBER: Too late.