Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Boss Revamp.

Kaokasalis

I would love to see ambulas get a new look. Just seems odd to fight a big version of the standard moa. I mean, I like the boss's mechanics, but the look needs a change methinks.

Edited by IANOBW

Either Phorid or Nef Anyo.

I want Phorid to get a rework because I think having any boss be just a reskin is a huge waste of how good DE can be at interesting looking enemies.

I want Nef Anyo to get a rework because a cloaking, sniping boss should be really neat, not wimpy.

I want a Kril rework.

Right now its just a boring fight, more moments when hes vulnerable, but remove the "ok now we can kill him" moment that end up lasting 10 seconds before he died.

I want to see his life chunk away each times hes frozen, not "do nothing until he does that fire animation then bam hes dead"

I'm all for the Nef Anyo. One would think Mr. Magdrop would have something more shiny to him than a weak Lanka and some semi-cloaking (Semi because you can still follow your marker to find him). 

That said, some of those little-known bosses could use a bit of airtime as well. Like Kela de Thaym. Probably the least heard of boss in the game right now.