Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Car Lovers? Join In!

bejuizb

As the title of the thread says, any Tenno who likes cars is welcome to share their own cars, dream cars or anything they really want about cars.

The goal is to have a small community who discuss stuff about cars. Nothing more. No flaming, or insulting people for their choices. To you, your car may be perfect, and to me, mine is perfect.

So without further ado, let's start things off with my dream car.

I'm a man who loves classics. I'm still very young, but I can't shake off my passion for old school cars. They are just much more honest and free willed compared to the econoboxes of today. My dream car is a 1967 Shelby GT500 that I want to build myself from scratch. Frame, engine, paint, tuning, supercharging, everything. I'm nowhere near ready to do it yet, but that's what dreams are for :D

And oh yeah, I want it to be an Eleanor. No ifs or buts, and I don't care if its overused. That car is gorgeous.

For anyone who wants to drool, here you go!

3blS0QB.jpg

As the title of the thread says, any Tenno who likes cars is welcome to share their own cars, dream cars or anything they really want about cars.

The goal is to have a small community who discuss stuff about cars. Nothing more. No flaming, or insulting people for their choices. To you, your car may be perfect, and to me, mine is perfect.

So without further ado, let's start things off with my dream car.

I'm a man who loves classics. I'm still very young, but I can't shake off my passion for old school cars. They are just much more honest and free willed compared to the econoboxes of today. My dream car is a 1967 Shelby GT500 that I want to build myself from scratch. Frame, engine, paint, tuning, supercharging, everything. I'm nowhere near ready to do it yet, but that's what dreams are for :D

And oh yeah, I want it to be an Eleanor. No ifs or buts, and I don't care if its overused. That car is gorgeous.

For anyone who wants to drool, here you go!

3blS0QB.jpg

10/10 would get into a car crash just so I could look at it as it drives past me.

Alright, I'll bite.

My dream car is what was supposed to be my promised "first car" that was stolen from me by a family member, and to this day is likely parted out and/or sitting tarped in his back yard or garage. (I miss you to this day my old friend *tears up thinking about it rusting away*)

Some day, I want a stock 1970 350 V8 Chevrolet Nova, two door (not a super-sport), painted either solid black or bright yellow with black racing stripes. Okay... maybe not QUITE stock... but I want it to at least look stock (a few "teensy" modifications to get it to go faster down the quarter-mile wouldn't hurt after all xP). Like Bej, it would be nice to be able to build it on my own (mostly because I learned to weld replacing the floorboards and trunkpan of the stolen one), although I'm many years from having either the money or the expertise to start on it.

It's not everyone's dream car, bit it is one of mine.

1970-chevrolet-nova-jimmy-dean.jpg

*Note: All credit for the photo goes to Hot Rod magazine and the appropriate owners of the image and rights, found here: http://www.hotrod.com/dragweek/2013/1402_2013_hot_rod_drag_week_time_machine/photo_13.html

Edited by Jeahanne

Currently the car I drive is a 2008 Mazda 3 with the exact same colors in the picture below. It's a great starter car, highly recommended. It's got a decent, nice amount of zip and excellent driving dynamics, better than most if not all cars in its class. Also the stock speakers are really good. 

My next car would probably be a Mazdaspeed 3 or a Nissan 370z.

65364254.jpg

My ultimate dream car is the Koenigsegg Agera.

Koenigsegg-Agera-R-at-Nurburgring.jpg

One of the more affordable cars I want would be a Subaru WRX STI, or a Lancer Evo (if the interior was nicer). Something I can drive around during winter with AWD is a big plus in my book.

I did come across a 1974 Pontiac GTO for sale recently (or at least I think it is. Sure looks like one). I pass by it on the way home from work every day. Might be worth asking the guy how much it is. Moving to Georgia for the next three years for grad school so winter would be much less of an issue. And maybe something like this would score brownie points with the neighbors.

GTO-JPEG1.jpg

Edited by djentlemenBehold

My first instinct: "OH MY GOD BUY IT!"

Then: "If he doesn't buy it, I am!"

Then my brain kicks in: "With what money? And you don't even know if it RUNS." And I retreat to my my emo corner to stare at it jealously.

Anyway, nice cars all of them. I'm just a sucker for classics lol

Well if i could i would get this

koenigsegg-agera-r-geneva.jpg

Its an Koenigsegg Agera R which have a price of 20000000 DKK....but still a dream is a dream

Then there is also this one:

Audi r8 razor gtr

maxresdefault.jpg

Also there is alot of cares that im interested in, i can add a list tommorow

Edited by Aeon66

Dream Car #2: The Noble M600

This thing is a close favourite of mine, for two reasons. One, its the underdog of the supercar world. But at the exact same time, it simply destroys everything out there, provided you have a capable and brave enough driver. Two, it's an innocent machine. No electronic assists, no bullcrap. Just raw, pure driving skill. That's something I love about this car.

The traction control button is hidden underneath a Eurofighter Typhoon missile launch toggle. Oh, and it runs a twin turbo Volvo XC90 engine :D

450-550-650 horspower depending on the mode you set it up in.

WCW3G9o.jpg

here is some other cars, that i also like

2014 SRT Viper GTS

2014-srt-viper-anodized-carbon-edition.j

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

2014-chevrolet-camaro-z28.jpg

2015 Ford Mustang

2015-ford-mustang.jpg

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

2014-chevrolet-corvette.jpg

2015 Equus Bass 770

2015-equus-bass-770.jpg