Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Car Lovers? Join In!

bejuizb

2) Ford Bronco. 

Ford_Bronco_.jpg

Dang, I like it.

I'm currently driving this bad boy here, only have this lousy picture for some reason (can't find the others).

Jeep Cherokee Sport 98'

ebf2f7922d.jpg

Colour talk in spoiler!

Mine's colour won't show properly because the image was from Instagram in which I used a filter; this is a better showcase of the lovely colour. 38705420018_original.jpg

Normally he is like this (not mine though):

Ok, tbh I can't be sure but I think they are all the same colour lol. 

16109800_large.jpg

Edited by thecolin-

I have a heap of junk right now that I am too ashamed to post. I'll be getting this in a few years. Its always been my favourite.

Smart_car.jpg

and this is probably my dream vehicle, the modified Mercedes Benz G-class. Seems to be quite popular.

3.jpg

Wayyy out of my price range, though (and probably most others price ranges here, too).

Edited by Gammaion

I have a heap of junk right now that I am too ashamed to post. I'll be getting this in a few years. Its always been my favourite.

Smart_car.jpg

and this is probably my dream vehicle, the modified Mercedes Benz G-class. Seems to be quite popular.

3.jpg

Wayyy out of my price range, though (and probably most others price ranges here, too).

Nice cars, not judging but the first one is not what I would choose, good to have others on the thread, welcome!

• 4 weeks later...

Dream car is an S30 fairlady Z midnight blue or white colour, slammed, bubble flares, front air dam, and deep dish watanabe. With an unmolested original L type engine, probably add a turbo(single), nardi classic steering, with driver's side buckets...*can't stop drooling*

Other than that I also sometimes dreamed of a 1970 hakosuka, fc3s or fd3s.