Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Get Word On Akbronco Prime

(PSN)DanteVincent

Thread title says it all.

I remember reading about people's, mostly negative, reactions about gorgon wraith and DE quickly answered to that.

So here we have the only Prime weapon that doesn't have increased damage compared to its regular counterpart, and the only weapon where akimbo version has actually lower damage and not twice the amount of bullets of its single version counterpart.

I mean, something is seriously wrong here, but nobody bothered giving us an explanation to that, if it is intended or not and why, why in the lord's name it is like that.

So please DE, can we get word on this?What were you thinking?People begged for this to happen and you troll them with this crappy weapon.

Why?  Why would you want them to be weaker?  That doesn't even make sense... at the least they'd do just as much damage per shot but have twice the fire rate and magazine size, because it's essentially two bronco primes at once.

I mean, I can't even comprehend the stupidity behind DESIRING them to be weaker than their single counterpart.  Why would anyone EVER use them?

As a guy who invested tons of work into single bronco prime, I hate the fact that duals got released but loving that they're not overly powerful when compared.

Well, I have 4 forma and a potato on mine as well but we have the brakk and the detron to satisfy the single shotgun pistol desire, akbronco was supposed to be in its own league, but it is not.

Also, i think vasto and akvasto are kind of a good model for what single and akimbos should be, i mean, everywhere you look there is kind of  a pattern, even among bronco and akbronco, so i really cant imagine why akbronco prime is an exception, a very bad one btw, considering the resources.

It is like DE doesnt want to reward players that go off their way to have something different and good at the same time.I am looking at my 5 forma Miter, lol.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

just looked it up. fire rate is double. that answers that for me....

But it is always that way, vasto and akvasto, furis and afuris, bronco and akbronco.

The only excpetion being magnus and akmagnus, akmagnus has 75%ish faster fire rate rather than the regular 100, but it has increased critical chance and status chance to make up for that, a very good deal since you can't press the trigger more than 7 times per sec on these weapons anyways.

Now, the akbronco follows the fire rate pattern, so i see no need for it to have increased anything besides reload time and twice the bullet capacity.

But noooo, instead it has lower damage and 50% more capacity.

Let alone the fact that akbronco prime is by far the hardest and most expensive akimbo pistol to make...

But it is always that way, vasto and akvasto, furis and afuris, bronco and akbronco.

The only excpetion being magnus and akmagnus, akmagnus has 75%ish faster fire rate rather than the regular 100, but it has increased critical chance and status chance to make up for that, a very good deal since you can't press the trigger more than 7 times per sec on these weapons anyways.

Now, the akbronco follows the fire rate pattern, so i see no need for it to have increased anything besides reload time and twice the bullet capacity.

But noooo, instead it has lower damage and 50% more capacity.

Let alone the fact that akbronco prime is by far the hardest and most expensive akimbo pistol to make...

I agree. 20 Orokin cells and eight blueprints is horrible for what we get in return.

bronco prime bp x 2

barrel x 2

reciver x 2

to build 2 broncos.

then you need akbronco prime bp and akbronoc link.

thats 8

you don't need to build the barrels or receivers, I'm pretty sure you also don't build the link. So that's 3 bps and 5 parts

That's still pretty bad

you don't need to build the barrels or receivers, I'm pretty sure you also don't build the link. So that's 3 bps and 5 parts

That's still pretty bad

I think the original poster is trying to say that you have to find 8 items in the void. Not necessarily blue prints. At least that's how I understood it. .

That's still pretty bad

Yeah, sorry, Dirtyvinny is right, I meant parts.

It's kind of sad because the drop table in PS4's update 12 is soo horrible I do T3 CAPs for Bronco Barrel and instead get Receivers...

Yeah, sorry, Dirtyvinny is right, I meant parts.

It's kind of sad because the drop table in PS4's update 12 is soo horrible I do T3 CAPs for Bronco Barrel and instead get Receivers...

If you tried on U11.5 it was the other way around, completely, you would get 1 receiver per 30 barrels, lol.

If you tried on U11.5 it was the other way around, completely, you would get 1 receiver per 30 barrels, lol.

D: I remember.. I sold all of my barrels. I completely regret it, lol.

On the other hand I have friends that will give me their extra barrels once we get the update and can trade prime parts.