Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstructor's Base Damage Confuses Me.

TylerFreeman

Put one and then the other on and see if you get any noticeable UI stat increase.

that's the thing actually, I've tried small stat mods to see whether one boosts this or the other. I didn't see any change regarding pressure point or killing blow applying to the base impact dmg. it just stays at 50 regardless.

Edited by TheAuraMaster

Same. However..

Fury increases the firing rate in the UI and it does attack faster in-game, and Reflex Coil seems to do the same thing as a fire rate increase in-game, even though it doesn't change the UI. I don't have enough points to try it yet, but it looks to me like it's going to get DPS from fire rate.

I don't see any difference in actual target rate when using Fury or Reflex coil though. Once it kills a target it always takes several seconds before it moves on to the next.

So I guess the idea is to stack status + bounces + attack rate?

Maybe it has it's own internal stamina bar. I will try Second Wind on it to see if that makes it attack another target faster.

(EDIT-- Disclaimer:

Very early first impressions with limited testing. Just doing M-Prime and hitting lv1 Grineer.)

Edited by VKhaun

Yeah... I'm thinking it has a stamina bar...

If I do nothing for a bit (stamina recharges to full?) and I run over to a Grineer, he will dump all his parts real quick until the Grineer is dead. If I stay in combat, he starts only firing one part at a time and he fires slower. I'm thinking he has a big stamina bar and he uses it in big chunks, where you have to wait a long time to get enough back to fire another shot once he's out of stamina.