Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Sentinel

KFCfilmz

The scan speed honestly feels way too slow. The 3-4 seconds it takes Helios to scan a target is also long enough for him to kill the target himself before actually finishing his own scan. I feel it should either scan much faster with less delay between scans, or be able to scan multiple targets all at once.

The Bundle is a steal. 100 plat and u get 2 potatoes, slots, accessories and no waiting time.

Great idea, fellow video-game player! In fact, I'm going to buy Platinum right now to take advantage of this crazy deal!

Sentinels are always one of the best deals. 75 plat, when 40 of that is potato and 12 is slots means you're paying a grand total of 13 plat for the sentinel by itself. If you use plat for *anything*, sentinels are a good idea.

I feel like I'm being punished for wanting to play the game the way I want to play. I bought Grand Master and the Inferno pack and I WAS ready to buy the 50 dollar Syandana pack for the newest one. But if this is the route the game is going, then I'm done. I'll take my toys and leave, so to speak. I don't like being punished for wanting to get things my way. I don't want to farm 300 goddamn Oxium on my own because my clan is currently mostly dead. I don't want to just burn plat on weapons when I want to save that money for skins and other cosmetics. 

My condolences for your clan going off the grid.

In general, I was super-excited to see there was a new Sentinel, and I was already eagerly awaiting the next PS4 update (Not to mention Platinum sale- Valkyr will be mine!), but now it's in overdrive. Warframe was, for all intents and purposes, my launch title (I didn't buy one at retail), and I've been pretty addicted ever since, and love the new content every update, even if I don't like Oberon and Zephyr. I also get into a little light role-play with my frames, so a new sentinel could fit one frame or the other better.

The Last Sentinel is for all who have normal scans, a kick in the face! 
Just because there are lazy guys who do not want to scan it makes such a feature .. once again thanks to DE, which support the LAZY people ..! 
Why scann through great trouble all around a little (beneficial) to have, compared to the not scan because they have no loss to .. and now comes as such a Sentinel and therefore will do that automatically .. will you kidding me or what? 
It is always the same, people who invest a lot of time in the game will be with such things again and again Fooled!

sry for my english ! 

remember that mod intruder? Still in the game... you already knew the answer...

on to main topic however. I LOVE IT. The scanning part is just a luxury, and I could live without it, unless I really want to scan something rare while being murdered... like G3 if I ever got the chance to see them for once. The disc shooting them needs an accuracy increase, but outside of that its a real joy to watch him kill stuff. Also pressure point doesn't add damage to it which is annoying. Its base damage is 50 the impact mod is the only mod that adds physical damage, and elemental damage is WEAK on it. I added 60% toxin and it only added 30 toxin to it. Which is pretty weak. I mean his weapon is fun to watch, but it needs a serious update in the damage department.

Wasn't Glaive throwing a charge attack? What if you tried a charge damage mod instead?

Also I've noticed scans now showing up I know I haven't done myself, so I'm guessing the scan process itself is somewhat bugged, because I see things being scanned but no affinity despite somehow getting the scan, so likely a fix is needed there.

It scans everything that it sees regardless of whether you need it or not.

Of course, it can't attack while scanning and scans so slowly, if you equip the mod, it sort of kills it's levelling speed while burning scanners on useless crap.

So yea, dont bother equipping the scanner mod, lvl to 30, back to carrier, this thing is junk.

He is not working, number of scanners decreasing, but codex is not filling. Buggy sentinel. Hope that DE will release bugfix soon.

are you giving it time to scan or did you honestly think just because they flash orange that it was scanned?

Oh it CAN attack while scanning, I've seen it kill it's own targets mid-scan before finishing them, very odd, but I still can't tell how exactly the thing works yet.

I've not seen mine do that, and I stuck a 4 forma sweeper in it to test if it was doing this.

Well, not got it yet (Not got the slots to spare for a new Sentinel at the present), though the concept sounds cool, and a melee sentinel weapon could be fun to work with. With that sense, there's also several enemies that I find in multiplayer that often I don't got a time to scan (Crawlers and Flameblades, I am staring SO HARD AT YOU.) The only downside I can see is the thing sadly doesn't have any form of dedicated choice to what it scans in the previews, which means it'll happily waste scanners on things you already had scanned.

Still, looking forward to getting it when I get more equipment slots in.

Not sure what the point of Investigator is. Much lower range and scanning time yet it uses the same codex scanners we do. Helios' Investigator would have me walk up to a container and wait 4 or so seconds, when I could pull up the scanner myself and do it much faster from the same spot or farther away.

Not sure what the point of Investigator is. Much lower range and scanning time yet it uses the same codex scanners we do. Helios' Investigator would have me walk up to a container and wait 4 or so seconds, when I could pull up the scanner myself and do it much faster from the same spot or farther away.

it uses melee mods right? so why not just dump a faster charge speed mod?

I like the new sentinel already. Though i have to wait 3 days for the bp. I am a huge completionist, and the current scanner system is just frustrating. I believe it would be a better system, if equipped scanners would attach to the gun, or were linked to your guns aim. and all you do is simply trigger them on and off in the gear menu during a mission.  But thats just me. The new sentinel however will make my job  a lot easier 

And for those people who do not know. Every maxed out codex gives mastery exp " or what ever it is called"  The Hellios though is more for the people who enjoy a 100% finish.  If you have no interest in that. Than the hellios is not for you

not really

Helios = Melee

its more for Melee than Scans

and also the coming melee 2.0....helios + full melee build will rock