Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk

MegaSnail

Let's talk about your perspective of your Tenno, and not just of they're evil or not. I'm talking about their morals! SPEAK MY FELLOW TENNO! Or write. Do either. If you can speak to the screen and we can hear it go ahead. If not, write.

(this is secretly a way to get people to read what I wrote  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php/topic/198193-personality-and-philosophy-of-the-tenno-im-bored/)

Let's talk about your perspective of your Tenno, and not just of they're evil or not. I'm talking about their morals! SPEAK MY FELLOW TENNO! Or write. Do either. If you can speak to the screen and we can hear it go ahead. If not, write.

(this is secretly a way to get people to read what I wrote  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php/topic/198193-personality-and-philosophy-of-the-tenno-im-bored/)

Their morals are the morals the players choose. That is all...

Gee I'm trying to spark up a conversation and you just blow it up by that...

I'm talking about the TENNO not the player. The player is the mere controller of the tenno.

Yep, and DE said the Tenno don't speak because we embody the Tenno... so......

Lotus says: "Kill" and I am killing.

Lotus says "Pick a side" and I'm picking the one who pays more.

I am not questioning my orders. I'm not here to do so. I am a tool of Lotus. I am a scalpel, and she is a surgeon, guiding me where I am needed to remove the tumor that is devouring our system.