Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deconstructor Not Leveling Up?

CWJLee

I've been using Helio for a while (rank 12). Although every time it died before extraction, it's still ranking up. But not the Deconstructor, still rank 3, doesn't seem like it's getting any xp.

Edited by CWJLee

if it dies, it seems like the weapon XP is negated...at least that's what I got as result of it dying after 24 minutes of survival while I was running towards the exit to get away at the 25 minute mark. Napalm blew it up, I said "whatevs" and escaped, didn't get any weapon XP, only sentinel XP.

if it dies, it seems like the weapon XP is negated...at least that's what I got as result of it dying after 24 minutes of survival while I was running towards the exit to get away at the 25 minute mark. Napalm blew it up, I said "whatevs" and escaped, didn't get any weapon XP, only sentinel XP.

Same exact situation for me

The Helios is designed to throw extraneous parts of itself at the enemy (and apparently quickly regenerate said parts too), that's why.

That said, I'm not justifying that mechanic and reasoning.

When I first saw the name of the weapon, I was thinking "Wow - neat! Some kind of beam that breaks down the molecular structure of targets...like the laser from TRON!"

But no.

*sad face*