The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Rhino Prime Players The Option To Revert.

WARLOCKE

then use non primed rhino

that being said. I would also appreciate some variation. Some more ways to make our frames unique....other than color palettes and sayandanas

No, I paid for Rhino Prime as he was advertised on release. I want the option to turn off this change. As im sure many others do.

The only true reason for prime equipment is to have players show off their hard earned bling bling equipment. It's the reason the gold stuff can't be recolored. So i doubt they will make the effort to put in that option. If you don't want golden Iron Skin, don't pick a Bling Bling (Prime) version.

Edited by Othergrunty

Oh snap, huge direct upgrade in the way of 0.1 increase of speed.

A 0.1 Increase to speed is about 10%, and moreso if you throw mods on there. Rhino Prime is, in every way, an upgrade to the original Rhino, and if a player likes using Rhino and wants to have a better option, a prime is the way to go, so that falls flat.

Additionally, the golden trim on prime frames is a generally accepted fact about the primes, and if you want a prime, you can see exactly what you're getting. That being said, WARLOCKE purchased the Rhino with the knowledge that the iron skin would perform as normal, and this was abruptly changed. Were this a gameplay change, I'd be on the other side of the debate, but as it stands, he wanted an aesthetically different frame that happened to have a direct improvement upon the base Rhino, and the aesthetics were changed on him. He isn't raining on anyone else's parade asking for an option, it's a fair request.

So enough, alright?

Why the tint isn't set by Energy color, I don't know...

Or this.

A 0.1 Increase to speed is about 10%, and moreso if you throw mods on there. Rhino Prime is, in every way, an upgrade to the original Rhino, and if a player likes using Rhino and wants to have a better option, a prime is the way to go, so that falls flat.

Additionally, the golden trim on prime frames is a generally accepted fact about the primes, and if you want a prime, you can see exactly what you're getting. That being said, WARLOCKE purchased the Rhino with the knowledge that the iron skin would perform as normal, and this was abruptly changed. Were this a gameplay change, I'd be on the other side of the debate, but as it stands, he wanted an aesthetically different frame that happened to have a direct improvement upon the base Rhino, and the aesthetics were changed on him. He isn't raining on anyone else's parade asking for an option, it's a fair request.

So enough, alright?

Or this.

Thank you for putting that better than I could.

Can't believe people are butthurt over this, what's wrong with humanity?

Hope the dealership doesnt break into your garage and repaint your car split pea green.

Yes I know its a horrible analogy, but its kinda what happened, in a very over dramatized fashion.