Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #22!

[DE]Megan

Cant chat, try to get a mail to verifying my mail adres on twitch for 2 months now,

ho the hell can i chat or win the plat if i cant chat.

try to look in it DE or find other way

ps linking you facebook account stil dont let you chat.

so i see only little of the stream, to busy with trying to get it fixed.

omg 1 hourh after i posted this i did get my email, so no probs will chat with you  nwxt time

Edited by Lonegunner_nl

Can't believe I've made the second place!

Thank you so much DE - for making this bad day  less bad for me :)

Srsly... I was sitting on the stairs away from the others (because  everyone and everything was pis**ng me off...again.. no reason why  ) and I was in a really bad mood - I looked up this thread on my phone, and when I saw my work among the top 3, it made me really happy. Thank you!

Edited by WEREsandrock

If the next update on wednesday doesn't fix Eurasia's and Lua's extremely high spawn rate and inclusion of painfull enemies like Eviscrators, leaders and Heavies (also in mass).

Can someone please convince Steve and/or Scott to do one prime time match, taking a basic Warframe with the gear you expect from a new player reaching Earth and join a random public game (no hand picked experienced high end gear) on either of these maps?

Come to think of it. Any chance we could ever see them in action? I'd like to see how much their playing style differs from the one i experience among players every day. It would be a nice way to get a bit into their mindset on how they develop the game.