Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retune *all* The Frames! (11/19: Wildfire)

Archwizard

As I was playing a Grineer sabotage mission on Ceres as Zephyr, I noticed that Turbulence was having literally no effect at all on any damage I was taking. The only way I could tell that Turbulence was even active was the timer over the ability icon. I reflected on how Turbulence gives me a complete immunity to all ranged damage when fighting Corpus, so this led me to conclude that something is seriously wrong here.

After researching Turbulence's mechanics, I discovered the true magnitude of the stupidity. For those of you who do not already know about Turbulence's mechanics, apparently Turbulence has an inner radius and an outer radius. The inner radius is about 5m wide at base, and the outer radius is about 20m wide at base (both can be increased with range mods.) Any projectile from a projectile weapon (such as Corpus guns) that hits the inner radius will be redirected away from you, and have no effect. Any hitscan weapon (such as Grineer guns) within the outer radius will receive an accuracy loss. This means that Turbulence will make you completely immune to all guns with slow-moving projectiles, but have little effect on hitscan weapons, and no effect at all on any hitscan weapons more than 20m away.

I suspect that this was done for purely aesthetic reasons. It looks cool to see the Corpus energy weapons be redirected around you, and because of that, the devs decided to make the mechanics for Turbulence cater to that. If you are unbalancing a warframe ability to make it look cool, there is a serious problem.

Building Zephyr for range would theoretically decrease the problem, but there would still be a limit to the effectiveness of Turbulence against hitscan weapons. A range build would also make maximizing any of Zephyr's other abilities completely impossible. All of Zephyr's abilities will benefit from an efficiency and duration build, and building for range as well would be extremely detrimental to her other abilities.

Turbulence definitely needs a rework to make it equally effective against all factions. How about giving an accuracy loss to all enemies targeting you or anything within the inner radius, no matter what type of gun they have? This would make it less ridiculously overpowered against Corpus guns, but make it more effective against Grineer guns, evening out the power against different factions. As of right now, Turbulence's mechanics are stupid, broken, make no sense, and are the way they are so the ability can look cool. I would like nothing more than to see this changed.

That's not the real issue with Turbulence, actually. The real issue is that it's merely an accuracy reduction; a recent fix was made to rifle-wielding enemies to be more accurate, which unfortunately seems to bypass Turbulence entirely (multiplying a miss chance on something that misses 0% of the time = not terribly effective).

The inner sphere is actually an homage to the original Turbulence suggestion by Volkovyi - the idea was that the barrier would instead instantly redirect all bullets aimed at Zephyr into nearby foes. The problem is, soon after release, there were some issues with that effect for hitscan weapons (as they would completely bypass the effect), leading to the iteration we have now.

I've never been a fan of the accuracy reduction aura. An air support class should be focused on the idea that you'll be sniping enemies from the air, accounting for being completely out of range of enemies; grounded enemies shouldn't be close enough to be within the aura, while airborne enemies can't easily fight back.

I would instead go for removing the accuracy reduction completely, and modifying the "inner radius" to include a chance (affected by Power Strength) for hitscan projectiles to automatically redirect into the nearest enemy, like an inverted Bullet Attractor effect. It would make it closer to the original suggestion for the ability.

Edited by Archwizard

Does nobody think that Volt's First and Ult need a revamp? rather than his already best abilities, shield and speed?

Shock? Nah. Shock is already one of the best CC abilities for its cost. Temporarily stuns up to five enemies in a row, allow you to melee them (with Speed) or pop them in the head with your gun. It doesn't need to do anything more than that.

Overload needs a few tweaks, in my opinion, to make it stand out from the rest of the game's PBAoE nukes. It actually does good damage if you ahv electronics in the room, though that only works once. I've seen some solid ideas thrown around on this subforum, though, like causing Overload to cause an Electric proc chain reaction. 

My idea was to give Overloaded enemies a unique debuff that gave attacks done to affected enemies a chance to proc a chaining Electric effect, though I don't know how that would work out in practice.

This mechanic could easily be translated to Tail Wind, allowing Dive Bomb to be removed completely and giving Zephyr a slot for a potentially more useful ability.

A true flight mode <3

if you have electronics in the room, though that only works once.

IMO, Overload would be pretty useful if you could just reuse Electronics for the Arcing bonuses :/

the fact that it can only use them once, means that they're basically not part of the ability. so instead it's just a medium Range AoE Blast that does like 700 something Electric Damage.

yay..... so interesting.

being able to always Arc off of Electronic objects, with those dealing moderate Damage and having a 100% Electric Effect Chance, would give the Ability purpose.

as long as 'Electronics objects' are in all the Tilesets, ofcourse. if an Ability is going to rely on certain map objects, those map objects better be around in many places, otherwise the Ability becomes basically useless sometimes.

those map objects better be around in many places, otherwise the Ability becomes basically useless sometimes.

I would agree, but DE's level design may not always have an abundance of electronic devices available. The developer behind-the-scenes commentary on Warframe's Ice Planet had this to say about the lighting on that particular tileset...

"For more realistic ice effects Cliff used the ice itself as a source of light, skipping the usual emissive sources to instead give the illusion of light echoing through a frozen hall or the sun’s glow permeating thick frost."

For the particular tileset on Europa missions, objects such as light bulbs and hacking consoles may not be close within reach in a given room. It is also possible that other tilesets devoid of flowing electricity may be released in the future. That said, I think Volt's Overload could use some tuning because certain tilesets may be in short supply of electricity for him to utilize. Perhaps additional crowd control or shorter cast time to compensate for the lack of damage done.

Added some notes about Fire Blast and Turbulence to the OP, in light of recent discussions on the latter (which inspired me to shift some elements to the former).

That said, I think Volt's Overload could use some tuning because certain tilesets may be in short supply of electricity for him to utilize. Perhaps additional crowd control or shorter cast time to compensate for the lack of damage done.

Since the tilesets with the fewest electronics tend to be outdoors, it would be interesting to see if they could mix in something of a thunderstorm feel to the effect. Makes sense for the electric mage to call down lightning bolts, no?

Sure, Volt normally uses his body as a conduit for his element, but we've seen weirder shifts (ie Hydroid, or even Ember).

Edited by Archwizard

Double-post to let everyone know I rewrote the opening foreword to Nekros, and am open to suggestions on how to continue with him - primarily because I can't think of what to do with his first skill.

When he was first announced, I proposed that his abilities be, in order -

Raise Dead

Life Drain

Fear

Curse

- because they represent the hallmarks of a necromancer skillset and meld well: Nekros debuffs enemies and drains them to death, raises them, fears and drains enemies to fight without fear for his own or his minions' survival, curses enemies to make them more vulnerable to his minions, raises more as they fall, etc. Like an aggressive, caster Loki.

The problem being that the only one of these that would be acceptable as a single-target skill (given that a 25e life drain would have to be weakened from a group heal, thereby limiting its synergy with his toolkit, while the others would have to be amped way up to be worth it but would still be annoying to do one at a time) would really be the first , which is being adjusted moving forward as his ultimate (no point taking it out just to put it back in). I added a whole list of ideas some time ago, but I think it's time to decrease it down to one and make something more tight-knit and cohesive (ie Saryn).

Edited by Archwizard

-snip-

Well, desecrate needs work if they're not getting rid of it. Not an augment. Proper fixing. We want it gone but some people are looking for it to stay, and it "does work" according to someone. So maybe we can make that work? Like for everybody? can we make desecrate thematically fun to use?

Double-post to let everyone know I rewrote the opening foreword to Nekros, and am open to suggestions on how to continue with him - primarily because I can't think of what to do with his first skill.

When he was first announced, I proposed that his abilities be, in order -

Raise Dead

Life Drain

Fear

Curse

- because they represent the hallmarks of a necromancer skillset and meld well: Nekros debuffs enemies and drains them to death, raises them, fears and drains enemies to fight without fear for his own or his minions' survival, curses enemies to make them more vulnerable to his minions, raises more as they fall, etc. Like an aggressive, caster Loki.

The problem being that the only one of these that would be acceptable as a single-target skill (given that a 25e life drain would have to be weakened from a group heal, thereby limiting its synergy with his toolkit, while the others would have to be amped way up to be worth it but would still be annoying to do one at a time) would really be the first , which is being adjusted moving forward as his ultimate (no point taking it out just to put it back in). I added a whole list of ideas some time ago, but I think it's time to decrease it down to one and make something more tight-knit and cohesive (ie Saryn).

What Nekros needs the most right now is for DE to fix the AI issues his abilities currently cause. Take Shadows of the dead, I'd argue that it has the most potential of any ability in the game, if it only worked properly. The Shadows you raise are useless, no matter how strong they are, they never fulfill their purpose because their AI is jacked. Improving the AI will improve SoD dramatically. Terrify also has an AI problem but to a lesser extent than Shadows.

Speaking of Shadows of the Dead, I'd like to see the mechanics of it change a little. Right now it's capped at 7 enemies for 30 seconds (no mods). I propose changing it so it doesn't have a time limit on the Shadows, instead allow the Shadows to fight until they die. This way, Nekros can recast the ability to replenish the Shadows that have without killing any Shadows that are currently active.

I'd like to stay away from the Desecrate debate as it's a sensitive topic for many people and I don't wanna be involved lol

I don't know if you recall Archwizard but a few weeks back I suggested a "Death Aura" ability that would drain health from enemies to heal Nekros while the ability is active. I still want to see this ability (or same variant of it) used by Nekros because I feel that a life drain ability complements his type and play-style.

Soul Punch used to be very underwhelming, but now with the addition of Soul Survivor I can see it being useful. Allies going down is always a problem, especially in crowded rooms. Now Nekros can revive them from a safe distance. The only problem with this augment is the energy and shield drain, it's too much. The health drain I understand but the current penalty for using this ability is too costly.

Those were my two cents, thank for reading.

Speaking of Shadows of the Dead, I'd like to see the mechanics of it change a little. Right now it's capped at 7 enemies for 30 seconds (no mods). I propose changing it so it doesn't have a time limit on the Shadows, instead allow the Shadows to fight until they die. This way, Nekros can recast the ability to replenish the Shadows that have without killing any Shadows that are currently active.

me likey.

Added some notes about Fire Blast and Turbulence to the OP, in light of recent discussions on the latter (which inspired me to shift some elements to the former).

Since the tilesets with the fewest electronics tend to be outdoors, it would be interesting to see if they could mix in something of a thunderstorm feel to the effect. Makes sense for the electric mage to call down lightning bolts, no?

Sure, Volt normally uses his body as a conduit for his element, but we've seen weirder shifts (ie Hydroid, or even Ember).

Forgive the Warcraft, but I couldn't help but think of this:

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Well, desecrate needs work if they're not getting rid of it. Not an augment. Proper fixing. We want it gone but some people are looking for it to stay, and it "does work" according to someone. So maybe we can make that work? Like for everybody? can we make desecrate thematically fun to use?

I don't know if you recall Archwizard but a few weeks back I suggested a "Death Aura" ability that would drain health from enemies to heal Nekros while the ability is active. I still want to see this ability (or same variant of it) used by Nekros because I feel that a life drain ability complements his type and play-style.

Well when it comes to Desecrate, the main priority is for Nekros to no longer have the ability to reroll drop tables, for the reasons I illustrated several times (most recently in the latest rewrite of the OP).

For this, that means two options:

1) Desecrate no longer has a chance to reroll the drop table if the bodies drop health orbs; instead, affected corpses will explode instantly on the first cast to deal damage in a radius, with a chance to drop health orbs.

The corpse explosion is entirely optional, but it does need some guaranteed effect, and the removal of corpses seems like the optimal way to prevent the player from being locked into spamming it. Of course, that still doesn't deal with the issue of not really fitting into the arsenal, as Shadows cannot pick up health orbs or be directed to them. It also doesn't deal with the fact that corpses are something of a limited resource, as they only last for a few seconds apiece, and if you had a lot of them ready to weaponize at once then you probably don't have many enemies to fire them on.

2) Desecrate is replaced with a Life Drain skill, as per Nekros' original design.

The exact form of a life drain can vary - there's one version in the OP, and another that teh1tank has suggested. Judging by responses in the original Nekros preview thread, I'd have to guess that the original version caused living enemies to drop health orbs; again, for a class that summons its own allies (which can't use the orbs), that comes off as more of a limitation. If Nekros has any way to heal allies, it should at least repair his Shadows to complement his playstyle.

-snip-

*snaps fingers*

Desecrate will 'search' Corpses for things. limited number of Corpses to search at once, in order to have better chances for success. like 6 Corpses at once, but a 70-75% success rate.

success is dropping a Health Orb as per how it is currently. obviously Life Support and Mods would not be included in this Ability. successes may drop some Energy and / or Ammo. 

Desecrate also works on Shadows. it will 'search' on them (yes, while they're alive), if a Health Orb success occurs, the Shadows are healed... some amount. probably needs to be a percentage of their Health. (the Shadows 'search' the same way Corpses do, so Energy Orbs and Ammo are possible)

they are not affected by Desecrate until the next time they take Damage (yes getting shot once by a lv1 Enemy would let them be affected by Desecrate again. for fairness this includes Shadows that have Shields)

2) Desecrate is replaced with a Life Drain skill, as per Nekros' original design.

The exact form of a life drain can vary - there's one version in the OP, and another that teh1tank has suggested. Judging by responses in the original Nekros preview thread, I'd have to guess that the original version caused living enemies to drop health orbs; again, for a class that summons its own allies (which can't use the orbs), that comes off as more of a limitation. If Nekros has any way to heal allies, it should at least repair his Shadows to complement his playstyle.

Good point. Direct healing/draining would be more efficient than dropping health orbs. Unless part of the Shadows rework includes allowing the Shadows to pick up health orbs.

*snaps fingers*

Desecrate will 'search' Corpses for things. limited number of Corpses to search at once, in order to have better chances for success. like 6 Corpses at once, but a 70-75% success rate.

success is dropping a Health Orb as per how it is currently. obviously Life Support and Mods would not be included in this Ability. successes may drop some Energy and / or Ammo. 

Desecrate also works on Shadows. it will 'search' on them (yes, while they're alive), if a Health Orb success occurs, the Shadows are healed... some amount. probably needs to be a percentage of their Health. (the Shadows 'search' the same way Corpses do, so Energy Orbs and Ammo are possible)

they are not affected by Desecrate until the next time they take Damage (yes getting shot once by a lv1 Enemy would let them be affected by Desecrate again. for fairness this includes Shadows that have Shields)

To be perfectly honest, that solution seems incredibly convoluted and jarring. Not to mention all it accomplishes is to straight-up nerf Desecrate, without solving the issue of it being entirely RNG (merely alleviating it).

Even if it were to heal Shadows for the amount of a health orb, that's a 75% chance per corpse (max 6 per cast) to heal active Shadows for 25 health. This means if you're lucky and conditions are optimal, that's 150 health for Shadows (112.5 on average) per cast.

As level increases, health pools increase, and most enemies don't have crazy parkour skills or mitigation (Hek, we're trying to eliminate their tendency to hide). They need more than that if you don't want to go back to spamming (just for an entirely different reason), which is the real problem with giving it a hard cap.

Even if it were to heal Shadows for the amount of a health orb, that's a 75% chance per corpse (max 6 per cast) to heal active Shadows for 25 health. This means if you're lucky and conditions are optimal, that's 150 health for Shadows (112.5 on average) per cast.

nonono

Corpses and Shadows are completely separate from each other. basically, your Shadows have a 75% Chance to get a Percentage of their Health returned to them.

the Corpses don't determine how your Shadows work at all. i made sure to specify that way so that even if there's no Corpses around you can still use Desecrate to support your Shadows and even get some Health Orbs without Corpses if your Shadows last long enough.

So, some people are complaining about the tornadoes going to far away from cast point, throwing enemies away, doesn't synergize well with other abilities/frames and even being useless

Here's a suggestion:

Make a cyclone around zephyr:

Zephyr rises above the ground about 5-8m and summons a cyclone around her (making her centered in the eye of the storm). The eye of the storm is about 5m wide and inside there's no wind, but outside of the eye there's a 10-20m wide storm that sucks in nearby enemies and forces them into a circular path around zephyr. The storm will damage enemies caught within it and also deal extra damage to them if they hit a wall during their flight, the storm may also absorb redirected projectiles from Turbulence to protect Zephyr and her allies within the eye and potentially add more damage to the storm itself. Zephyr will be able to end her flying state by using Dive Bomb or Tail Wind, but the cyclone will still be present untill the duration is over (or the ability is channeled and makes her trapped in the sky untill she runs out of energy/toggle the ability or dies (in this case she could use Turbulence to avoid any damage dealt by enemies that were within the eye when she casted the ability))

Edited by aw3ren3ss

So (because someone may or may not have chased me down and asked for it - so soon!), I've been contemplating Mesa.

Yes, I know she's only been out for one day, which is why I haven't put her in the OP yet; I have to give her some time to stew, especially since I haven't had a chance to play her yet.

In terms of concept, however, there are some easy things to address. A few looks around this forum have altogether given conflicting opinions on what a Gunslinger should be like, with most only agreeing that her ultimate fits the bill (despite some objections to its execution or animations).

First of all, Shooting Gallery. The problem with this ability is easy to see straightaway, it tried to do what Oberon initially did with Smite - be 'unique' by adding an element of unpredictability. While I'm afraid this is somewhat harsh criticism, it needs to be said: it's a bottom-of-the-barrel technique. Unless you're making a Gambler-type class, players want abilities to be buttons they can tap and know exactly what they're going to do, for how long, and how well. Random elements not only damage the reliability of a skill, but often the utility provided itself; this is why the most common requests for Smite were to give the secondary projectiles tracking ability (and no small part of why Desecrate disappoints so many).
What also interests me is that we have yet another (as it was described to me) "vanilla" damage boost, despite there being several other openings - for example, we still have zero abilities to improve firearm-related stats such as fire rate, reload speed or recoil reduction, and only one that affects ammo economy (again, unreliably), any of which could/should have been a staple for "the fastest gun in the stars". 

Second, Shatter Shield. I've already seen several complaints about this ability, both for being a somewhat blatant rehash of Zephyr's Turbulence, and for trying to turn what would normally be a Fragile Speedster/Glass Cannon archetype into a tankier class.
When I think of a Gunslinger, the closest thing to a "defense" that normally pops into my head is darting behind tables or overturned wagons. I'm afraid to say it, but the common example of "shooting a gun doesn't imply immunity to bullets" justification for the lack of elemental frame immunities applies rather literally here; it doesn't matter how good she is at sharpshooting, Mesa can't shoot her enemies' guns for them.

Plus, Shooting Gallery already gives her gun-jamming ability; does she really need bullet deflection?

Finally, Ballistic Battery. While it's an interesting proposal, a lot of players have pointed out it's really only good for accurate, high-damage semi-auto weapons, which sort of limits Mesa's customizability pool. In terms of execution, it would be fine if it weren't merely a damage boost against one enemy (although for a 25 energy skill, that might not be so bad as level increases...).

Currently in mind for proposals to add to the OP soon:
- Ballistic Battery deploys Mesa's Regulator pistols for the charged shot, which also gains Punch Through.
- Shooting Gallery no longer has a jumping damage buff. Instead, an aura follows Mesa that increases allied fire rate and reload speed. Nearby enemies still have their guns jam.

I'd also like to consider proposals for a dodge skill to replace Shatter Shield; something that encourages the player to be evasive for their own survival, without getting too close to enemies. My own idea for this is a short-distance teleport that buffs Mesa to temporarily become harder to hit, but the enemy accuracy changes suggest something stronger needs to be done for that latter part. Decoys could perhaps do it, but we have three frames that specialize in those. I also don't really see Gunslingers as being out-and-out stealth classes so much as very boisterous and self-confident mid-to-high ranged.

EDIT: I've also seen at least two separate suggestions for her to actively shoot missiles and bullets out of the air which... would be incredibly awesome if hard to put into mechanical terms. That, I would allow Shatter Shield to live for, if it had an actual mechanic.
Edited by Archwizard

EDIT: I've also seen at least two separate suggestions for her to actively shoot missiles and bullets out of the air which... would be incredibly awesome if hard to put into mechanical terms. That, I would allow Shatter Shield to live for, if it had an actual mechanic.

Too bad most projectiles in the game are hitscan. And even if it was like the auto block bullets wf mod, wouldnt that animation lock Mesa and block other abilities?

It SOUNDS amazing. But not in this game.

Too bad most projectiles in the game are hitscan. And even if it was like the auto block bullets wf mod, wouldnt that animation lock Mesa and block other abilities?

It SOUNDS amazing. But not in this game.

It is theoretically possible to have an ability that consumes ammo to auto-block bullets whenever she's not in the middle of something (like how you manually block whenever you're not comboing), as well as increasing her movement speed, with a disable mechanism similar to Rift Walk in case you'd prefer not to maximize ammo consumption.

Could make or break synergy with her ultimate, of course... but if it contributed to her first skill somehow (like dealing a % of the deflected damage back at its source), it would be even more perfect.

Thing is though, I doubt she would NEED a bullet deflection ability if her remote gun-jamming was more reliable.

Edited by Archwizard

It is theoretically possible to have an ability that consumes ammo to auto-block bullets whenever she's not in the middle of something (like how you manually block whenever you're not comboing), as well as increasing her movement speed, with a disable mechanism similar to Rift Walk in case you'd prefer not to maximize ammo consumption.

Could make or break synergy with her ultimate, of course... but if it contributed to her first skill somehow (like dealing a % of the deflected damage back at its source), it would be even more perfect.

Thats something i could dig, actually.

Added Mesa to the OP.

In addition, I had a breakthrough last night for Nekros. I'd been considering revisiting the original design of Nekros that we had been told about (and by that I do include Rebecca and Megan's combined confusion over the removal of Life Drain) as inspiration for what to do about Soul Punch. It finally hit me that there was a way to fit the theme of the ability (weaponized exorcism) without necessarily needing to remove it: just flip the effect around. Instead of forcing the soul out of the body as an attack, force the body away from the soul to attack the enemy where it's vulnerable.

Provided that the ability not be so annoying to cast (covered under General, I suppose), there is no problem with it being a potent single-target ability - just look at Mind Control; the problem was always that it lacked potency against the initial target, and tried to make up for it by claiming to be an Area-Effect (which it did an even worse job of).

The change in the OP also provides some hidden advantages, such as synergy with Punch Through weapons or other Area-Effect attacks, including a potentially double-proccing Soul Feast (renamed to Siphon Life because it sounded too... soul-y with Soul Punch still in the kit). I would have reduced the target to 0 shields and armor (because it would make sense), but I'm certain that would be pushing just a little too hard.

I added some alternatives to the OP as well, given the popular request for Desecrate to involve corpse explosions. In all honesty, I'm not too huge a fan of the alternatives (Desecrate actually sort of interferes with the Shadows change, and Offering would be really annoying to use as a heal against all those minions...), but I'll let other people take a look before I pass a fiery blade of judgment through them, give the alternates a fighting chance.

Edited by Archwizard

"I haven't had the chance to play this character, but here's the absolute biblical truth of her needing to be fixed and how to do it."

Your whole scrawl reads as dramatically self-important. "Victories so far?" Please. I'm really glad you're not designing or "fixing" characters, because most of your suggestions - especially the ones that push frames further and further from where they are now - are godawful.

DE, please continue to ignore this man forever. Much love. <3

"Absolute biblical truth" is an obtuse overstatement.

Judging by your recent posting history, I assume this is all in reference to Mesa? "Haven't had a chance to play this character" is a three-day old statement; even when it was true, I had the opportunity to play alongside other Mesas and get their responses. Whichever criticisms of her that weren't purely objective on my part (including the random nature of a "utility" like Shooting Gallery), were based on suggestions I've seen in the forum by others with more prolonged interest in her (including shooting bullets out of the air over just reflecting them) which I agreed with; I am also fully willing to retract anything in the OP, provided I have sufficient reason and compulsion. I did explain that her toolkit works, even well - just that she still has flaws in execution, and not everyone sees her quite as the "gunslinger" she's advertised to be.

I don't expect every word in the OP to be taken as law; I don't even expect a tenth of it to be. I still have as much right to my opinions as you - as did the players I agreed with - and you have as much opportunity to scream your suggestions from the highest mountain as I.

I only feel compelled to address you directly because...

Your whole scrawl reads as dramatically self-important. 

... There's some hilarious irony in the presentation of this statement.

Edited by Archwizard

"I haven't had the chance to play this character, but here's the absolute biblical truth of her needing to be fixed and how to do it."

Your whole scrawl reads as dramatically self-important. "Victories so far?" Please. I'm really glad you're not designing or "fixing" characters, because most of your suggestions - especially the ones that push frames further and further from where they are now - are godawful.

DE, please continue to ignore this man forever. Much love. <3

I may not always agree with Archwizard's suggestions, or those made by other people in this thread, but it does provide us with a place where we can at least work out ideas together. It's more constructive than milling through most of the threads that crop up on this subforum and die within a day, at least.

I believe "victories" refers to the ideas presented by players in this thread. I don't remember who suggested the changes to Oberon and Nyx, but it's difficult to say that this thread has been ignored when those ideas are actually in the game, or when this thread has explicitly been linked in official threads by DE staff.

Edited by Noble_Cactus