Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De- Your Sleek Coding Overwhelmes Me

--collstro--

you might want to take a glass of water and swallow a chill pill

second off:

name me any multiplayer games that have no instances of lag

You are just really mad for something that happens to everyone and you want to vent it i am aware of that.

But next time just make it so that it doesn't sound like another rant and angry player.

Plus the New sentinel is their way of trying something new, if they stay with the same shtick they will never grow in popularity, im 100% sure that they are working on making it better.

so just take it easy and relax bro, you can vent if you want to but try to tell people that your venting instead of using sarcasm to paint a giant "humiliate me" target on your forehead.

Edited by DeathMavrik

I kind of hoped the door opening problem would've fixed itself already. It mainly happens with a bad host, but I'd love it to just be client-sided, even if it means seeing other people phase through doors until they properly fix it.

Lag and disconnection problems in a game that functions on a peer-to-peer connection. Never before has this catastrophic occurrence been observed! It's the end of the world! Dooooooooooooom! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Diablo Wat r u doin go back to ur own game

Edit: I'm sorry, Diabo.

Edited by Xelorx

All the best players in this game have left or are just slumming; like I am.......Wake up DE this game is DEd, you just don't realize it yet.

Please calm down,

i have been in this game for a long time yet i don't see it fit to leave because of lack of grinding stuff, i take this opportunity to explore clan stuff, grinding materials for new decorations and make cool and fun themes in each room.

Even just helping other players through some missions. 

You need to quell your anger and stop making yourself a target for everyone around you because this community WILL and IS coming to the aid of DE

Edited by DeathMavrik

All the best players in this game have left or are just slumming; like I am.......Wake up DE this game is DEd, you just don't realize it yet.

"best"?

Sure it can be partly true that some dedicated players have left, but that's quite the assumption there, and not the best wording.

Because the relative "skill" of players defines its livelihood. I'd rather play in a game full of people who can have a good time struggling to beat Nef Anyo than with a bunch of people who never shut up about the "meta" or stop moaning about how the game doesn't live up to the standards they set. The quality of the people is vastly more important than the quality of the players, and I guarantee you there are plenty of people still playing.

We have calmed down. All the rest of the elite have either quit or are slumming, like me.....btw 23-2 #!

We? are you implying the people who are upvoting your spouts of anger? Do you see them coming to your aid? no. Meaning that they just want someone else to take the flame while they just make sure to support your downfall.

the collective of people you associate yourselves with will only bring about your downfall

I hope you are not posting this just to get their attention

Just say the questions that were/are circulating in your mind that you created this post so we as a community can help you answer it.

For instance, the coding?  DE has so many implementations of in this game the parkour being the more difficult to balance to the game. I'm certain that it is not an issue with code but just a lag issue with the host as some have already explained on this thread already.

You can also send a support ticket or Feekback thread (containing a more proper set of questions/complaints though)

Edited by DeathMavrik

We have calmed down. All the rest of the elite have either quit or are slumming, like me.....btw 23-2 #!

Or DE could get off their asses and fix their sleek coding.

A self-labeled "elite" who insists that there must be some magic solution sitting right in front of DE if they would just bother to look for it... Who probably can't personally fix the problem... and is implying that DE is making no effort without being able to offer any proof whatsoever aside from a "lack of results."

Where did you ever buy all of that entitlement? It must've been pretty cheap.

We? are you implying the people who are upvoting your spouts of anger? Do you see them coming to your aid? no. Meaning that they just want someone else to take the flame while they just make sure to support your downfall.

the collective of people you associate yourselves with will only bring about your downfall

I hope you are not posting this just to get their attention

Just say the questions that were/are circulating in your mind that you created this post so we as a community can help you answer it.

For instance, the coding?  DE has so many implementations of in this game the parkour being the more difficult to balance to the game. I'm certain that it is not an issue with code but just a lag issue with the host as some have already explained on this thread already.

You can also send a support ticket or Feekback thread (containing a more proper set of questions/complaints though)

How much game time do u have in WF ?

I feel like we have something in common.

you mean besides our love for frost prime

Isn't his feedback: "we don't need more sentinels, we need more fixes" ?

on topic, I've seen his feedback as the game is a POS and the DE needs to wake up, like they dont got enough problems a lot of people want the game to move forward like how they beg for melee 2.0 or the end game while others say to not move forward and fix the problems at hand

His message seemed clear to me. Sure it's not very tact-full, but if I had to be rubbed the wrong way every time someone says something passionately and corrosively about something they care for my life would become hell. Heck you guys are as passionate about the game as he is. No need to go all "white knight in a shiny armor" on him :D  At least he goes straight to the point ^^