The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*sob* Gonna Stop Those Concepts Now

Aka_Miso

Warframes have, for a long time, been based on elements.

Rhino = "Earth"

Water Warframe = "Water"

Ember = "Fire"

Zephyr = "Air"

It did not surprise me when they revealed the new elemental Warframe concept.

Yes.. I ordered the elements to reference Avatar. If you noticed then you deserve a hi5. :)

Warframes have, for a long time, been based on elements.

Rhino = "Earth"

Water Warframe = "Water"

Ember = "Fire"

Zephyr = "Air"

It did not surprise me when they revealed the new elemental Warframe concept.

Yes.. I ordered the elements to reference Avatar. If you noticed then you deserve a hi5. :)

but that all changed when the the fire warframe attacked

Just so you know, the Zephyr Warframe is closely based on a fan concept.

yeah ik

Rhino's not really an Earth Warframe, no more than Excalibur is. So far, we've had Ember for fire, Zephyr for Air. There's a planned water frame. Next will be an actual earth-based frame. So earthquake, avalanche of some kind, maybe fissures in the ground, or creating a boulder from the ground and slamming it on others. You know, a true Earth warframe.

Rhino's not really an Earth Warframe, no more than Excalibur is. So far, we've had Ember for fire, Zephyr for Air. There's a planned water frame. Next will be an actual earth-based frame. So earthquake, avalanche of some kind, maybe fissures in the ground, or creating a boulder from the ground and slamming it on others. You know, a true Earth warframe.

ok he was making a reference wasn't actually saying that rhino is an earth frame and anyways DE already said they won't make an earth frame

Maybe function-wise, but not in it's design.

they used about 3 if not all of his abilities and the name although the original design was male because of the male female pattern that warfame has with releases it was made female

Edited by Sasoka

We have earth, fire, electricity, poison, sound,smoke,mischief, air, magnetism,mind,soul,rage,life,Ice,hazard (vauban),balance(excalibur),...why not add water?

Did I leave anyone out?

no earth and mischief if you mean loki hes actually a battle field changer vauban is traps not hazard, excal is blade and ash isnt smoke hes just a cliche type of ninja

Edited by Sasoka

Rhino is the closest thing to earth that we have or will have... blade is fine.... I figured disarming guys making fake targets switching places with targets/enemies and being invisible was mischievous...hazards and traps are interchangeable...I can set a trap or place a hazard same thing. I don't think the OP should give up on their designs though DE is great with things like this. The last 4 frames have been community generated one way or another...

no earth and mischief if you mean loki hes actually a battle field changer vauban is traps not hazard, excal is blade and ash isnt smoke hes just a cliche type of ninja

Seeing as Loki's namesake is the God of Mischief....I'd say Nikomo-sama's right. "battle field changer" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue very well either.

Vauban uses traps..which create hazards... so either or. Frankly I'd call him the grenadier, since -all- of his abilities are grenade throwing.

And Ash is the "Ninja" warframe, but he uses "Smoke" in his abilities. Smoke works just as well.

Seeing as Loki's namesake is the God of Mischief....I'd say Nikomo-sama's right. "battle field changer" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue very well either.

Vauban uses traps..which create hazards... so either or. Frankly I'd call him the grenadier, since -all- of his abilities are grenade throwing.

And Ash is the "Ninja" warframe, but he uses "Smoke" in his abilities. Smoke works just as well.

id say Tesla coil with all the Teslas you can spam *joke*