The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For A New Warframe

staby1

Let's strike it rich by deciding what we think could be a great new Warframe to add to this game.

Don't forget on this forum there can be multiple frames and designs we can talk about.

Don't just stick to the one mentioned here.

I will start with the idea of adding a Spike Tenno That can utilize needle like spike to pin, stun, or infect his enemies.

Also giving him the ability to make an AOE ground/Air attack would also be great.

If anyone else feels like they could add more or create a fan art of a design for this frame idea, reply starting with "Spinrose" to refer back to this Idea.

I'd also like to add the fact that ideas and Concept arts on new Sentinals are also accepted.

Edited by staby1

Spikerose

Also some help coming up with this Spike Frame would be nice.

Spikerose

I think a grappler/tele-spike ability would go great on it. But what do I know about frame abilities. I'd just like to have a Grappling Hook ability.

you to scale walls and stuff you can't wallrun over. 

Spikerose

I think a grappler/tele-spike ability would go great on it. But what do I know about frame abilities. I'd just like to have a Grappling Hook ability.

you to scale walls and stuff you can't wallrun over. 

This could work! if he had some cool claw to go with it. I also have issues getting places that you should be able to go. that would things easier.

I think a Plasma frame would be cool though the ability to turn your enemies to dust with one blow. Depending which plasma you refer to.

I think the nickname for this should be "Mahrune". Sounds funny but its what I like about the name.

Great idea but what's with the name. And by plasma you talking about a BLOOD Frame or a STAR Frame? Either would be fine but a BLOOD Frame would be kind a weird.

why not an earth frame? :]

An Earth Warframe one that can manipulate the ground, rocks, and plants around him. This would so useful on all the maps that involve a planetary surface. A Metal Frame that can command metal to bind it to his/her would also be nice as well.

I even have some nearly complete ideas

Gaia - earth frame

Quake - stomps the ground, stone spike impales nearest enemy in front.

Stone barrier - creates few rocks which block attacks and knockback melee attackers, each stone can last only few hits

Sandstorm - creates a sandstorm, enemies within will get stunned(once per enemy) if you had stone barrier active rocks will attack enemies within.

Volcano - Lava erupts from beneath nearby enemies dealing dmg and leaving dot on them.

??? - water frame

Water spike/blade - sends spike/blade from highly pressurized water forward dealing slash dmg to enemies it will pass through

High wave - creates a wave under frame legs allowing it for faster movement

Corrosion - creates a mist which deals corrosive dmg to nearby enemies

Tsunami - giant wave sweeps accross area dealing dmg and knocking down every enemy it hits

Solaris - sun frame

Solar beam - solaris creates a beam which sweeps area around him dealing slash/heat dmg

??? - solaris teleports to enemy and blinds everyone between him and target

Corona - creates aura dealing radiation dmg to nearby enemies

Supernova - creates small sun above solaris, after few seconds it explodes dealing heat dmg to enemies in the area, if you had corona active it is transfered to sun and time between ticks is shortened.

Luna - moon frame

Lunar beam - marks enemy, after short time beam will strike marked enemy dealing radiation dmg to him and nearby enemies

Moonwalk - Luna teleports to enemy becoming invisible for short time, enemy wont be alerted

Eclipse - turns off the lights, enemies will start firing randomly, allows luna to perform stealth attacks on alerted enemies for duration

Full moon - Luna gains boost to dmg, dmg reduction and regenerates hp for duration, Lunar beam will affect multiple enemies.

Just some simple ideas.

Edited by Davoodoo

I even have some nearly complete ideas

Gaia - earth frame

Quake - stomps the ground, stone spike impales nearest enemy in front.

Stone barrier - creates few rocks which block from attacks and knockback melee attackers, each stone can last only few hits

Sandstorm - creates a sandstorm, enemies within will get stunned(once per enemy) if you had stone barrier active rocks will attack enemies within.

Volcano - Lava erupts from beneath nearby enemies dealing dmg and leaving dot on them.

??? - water frame

Water spike/blade - sends spike/blade from highly pressurized water forward dealing slash dmg to enemies it will pass through

High wave - creates a wave under frame legs allowing it for faster movement

Corrosion - creates a mist which deals corrosive dmg to nearby enemies

Tsunami - giant wave sweeps accross area dealing dmg and knocking down every enemy it hits

Solaris - sun frame

Solar beam - solaris creates a beam which sweeps area around him dealing slash/heat dmg

??? - solaris teleports to enemy and blinds everyone between him and target

Corona - creates aura dealing radiation dmg to nearby enemies

Supernova - creates small sun above solaris, after few seconds it explodes dealing heat dmg to enemies in the area, if you had corona active it is transfered to sun and time between ticks is shortened.

Luna - moon frame

Lunar beam - marks enemy, after short time beam will strike marked enemy dealing radiation dmg to him and nearby enemies

Moonwalk - Luna teleports to enemy becoming invisible for short time, enemy wont be alerted

Eclipse - turns off the lights, enemies will start firing randomly, allows luna to perform stealth attacks on alerted enemies for duration

Full moon - Luna gains boost to dmg, dmg reduction and regenerates hp for duration, Lunar beam will affect multiple enemies.

Just some simple ideas.

Awesome Ideas dude you are rocking this forum! But the name of the Tennos you made sound to direct for DEs.

Edited by staby1