The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Loki

LIKENEVERBEFORE

So the other day, Loki had finally finished building and I was like whoo gonna try this baby out! put on an energy siphon aura and equipped maxed out invisibility and radial disarm and went to do Apollo. I joined a group and immediately I wrote "unranked loki...sorry if I die" then one of the them replied "u think u can go for 20 mins" and I was was like "maybe..." but after playing a while, I was in awe of Loki's abilities-e.g. turning invisible and wiping out an entire group or radial disarm that made the lancers seem like babies. LOKI WAS JUST SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I replied "u bet!" "cause u can hit what u cant see!!! XD" yea so in the end we did 25 mins and loki was immediately levelled up to 10. it was one of the best experiences in warframe ever!

XD thanks for reading..sorry if was boring.....

Please share your exciting warframe experiences!

When I first killed Vor and got the Chronus... and thought, "well, it looks like this is gonna get good". Also building Saryn. That was some good times. Thinking back on it, this game has come a long way. (RIP Flameblade Vor).

I didn't think I would make it this far either! This is the longest MMO I have stuck to.

Edited by RibbonRobbin

Mandatory "Loki Master Race" comment.

Also, agreed OP, Loki is a lot of fun and very useful in the right hands.

EDIT:

So I guess you could say you love Loki....

Like never before.

Qxu5K7M.png

Edited by Guest

Same thing happened to me recently. When Nova was put in I kind of looked down on the frame, because at the time I was using Sedna - Kappa to level a lot my gear for Mastery, and suddenly tons of Novas were messing up the meta on Kappa by running into the middle room and lowering the spawns and splitting up the XP. (Yes, some people did this before that, but in my experience that was when it became endemic.)

Because of that I just kind of leveled her for mastery and shelved her. I think I mostly used her 1 and 2 just out of spite.

Just recently I broke her out just looking for something different to play. Knowing her damage would be OP on Apollodorus or Cambria I just stacked her for range and efficiency and used her 4....

HOLYMOTHEROFGOD.jpg

I press the button and the whole game poofs pink and I get all the kills. o.o

I don't know if it's just perception because I'm the one playing her now, or if it's because most people don't use Over Extended and min-max her for damage beyond what she really needs... but Wow... I never recognized how crazy she was when she was played by other people. I'm also not as numbers focused as other people. I will probably always keep her range stacked because I value the damage buff and slow a lot more than the explosions at higher levels.

Edited by VKhaun

Everytime an unranked Loki survived 20 min plus, an unranked Ash cry himself to bed. Seriously, Ash smoke bomb need longer base duration.

no he doesn't. if you need longer invisibility, use loki

also to OP:

you may try one of these builds as I play Loki nearly exclusive (600+ h gameplay, over 450h Loki)

for solo play and long survival http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Skarmax/Loki_Phantom_Build

for defense and mobile defense http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Skarmax/Loki_Tactical_Troll_Build

no he doesn't. if you need longer invisibility, use loki

also to OP:

you may try one of these builds as I play Loki nearly exclusive (600+ h gameplay, over 450h Loki)

for solo play and long survival http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Skarmax/Loki_Phantom_Build

for defense and mobile defense http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Skarmax/Loki_Tactical_Troll_Build

Yes he does because Ash 2nd power is his only good power. His 1st and 4th failed hard at damage and required blind rage to be effective but still failed to put a dent on level 40 plus mob. Not to mention blind rage actually draw down his smoke bomb efficiency by increasing it's cost. The only thing great about Ash is his higher shield and HP which mean nothing at higher difficulty. Loki can pop a disarm before his invisible run out and safely recast. What can Ash do? I know go hide in a corner to recast. But I digress as we are comparing unranked here. Unmodded smoke bomb only last 8 sec which is hardly enough to clear a room.