Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

03/25, 1 Year Since The Game Went Open Beta... What Memories Do You Have To Share Tenno?

Kaotyke

I miss old Grineer English, and when Ancients were strong enough to punch you right through your computer monitor.
Admit it, with that old "DING!" sound effect, everyone always went "Doh!" or "guh!" lol

Edited by Jathniel

Forma Fading from Void rewards, all the Rhino Bullstacko which is still going strong, just grow a backbone and nerf it already and be done with it.

aaand nervos, those pesky and brief little things.

Bring Nervos BACK !

Edited by Mabswer

My first ever game was in closed beta. I hated it :)  It was a game with 3 rushers who had obviously been playing for a while and they just bombed off and left me.  I couldn't figure out why anyone would play a co-op game like that.  So I didn't touch warframe again until open beta started.  Unfortunately, I realised I'd missed my chance to get the brat vandal :)  Doh!

Forma Fading from Void rewards, all the Rhino Bullstacko which is still going strong, just grow a backbone and nerf it already and be done with it.

aaand nervos, those pesky and brief little things.

Bring Nervos BACK !

I want Nervos back!

I remember my first mission with another noob. It was just the two of us, and then we got locked into a room. He went to hack a console as I defended him. I remember thinking to myself, "Jesus hurry up!!" And panicking because the Grineer were just swarming us. Back then, I thought everything was creepy.

Ah, good times.

I remember back when ancients had no faces and you were forced to shoot them in the boot. 

The panic you felt when an ancient came near you. 

The old Volt. 

Back when Mag could pull other Tenno.

Narcissus and Xini farming. 

Farming for Serration for 3 weeks, only to never get it. Two days after, I got serration 3 times in a row.

When creating clan rooms cost an absurd amount.

When there were only 4-5 warframes. 

When I actually thought the Mk-1 Braton was a good weapon. 

Talent tree system.