Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Believe Braton Prime...

Brimir

Well, its a Braton.

Although I felt it could have come with at least one polarity, but....

Never mind.

Braton Prime.

It is the glorious Orokin original.

The newbie Braton is but a shoddy reproduction.

Meh just drop some forma into it it is more than worthy of it.

That's not really an excuse - it is the norm for Primes to come with free Polarities. It is not like the Braton Prime doesn't require the same time and effort to get as, for example, Latron or Boltor Prime.

Edited by Brimir

That's not really an excuse - it is the norm for Primes to come with free Polarities. It is not like the Braton Prime doesn't require the same time and effort to get as, for example, Latron or Boltor Prime.

this is entirely false

boar prime

bronco prime

reaper prime

orthos prime

dont have polarties

the prime versions of

burston,

glaive,

fang,

sicarus

come with polarites, but have the same ones as the nonprime varients (non extra)

yeah it sucks it doesnt have polarites, but nor does its regular version, and its only a matter of forma anyway

Edited by HillsAndTheSea

There's also a few primes that don't come with any built polarities whatsoever. (Orthos/Bronco/Boar) Fang Prime doesn't get an extra polarity either.

The actual signature of Primes are increased stats(save for frames) and a gold decal finish, not a free polarity.

That does not excuse or explain why some Primes get these significant "freebies" while others don't.

I agree it was a pretty disappointing especially after the effort it used to take to make one but it's not alone in missing polarised slots and the stats are good.

Think I've got 2 forma on mine at the moment and I'll probably do more. It's a nice gun.