Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For Rushers/door Heroes

drMightyPotato

Maybe, just maybe in the time that this game has been around the people that say this have actually tried talking to them and are sick and tired of the "lol shuddup noob go play another game if you dont like this" answers that you get from them.

Yes you get the 1 or 2 nice people that listen, hell Ive even had full pug groups where we sit and chat about random junk while doing our thing.

But yes, most of them dont.

Please don't fall under the delusion that you are the only person that has ever used the chat function.

The people talking here might just have a little bit of experience on this fact.

I was being sarcastic, I know I'm not the only one who uses the chat.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to disagree with you, I've been playing for a good while now and I can count the douchebags I met in game on one hand (The forums is a completely different matter tho... I wonder why?). In my experience most people apologize and explain that they were zoning out and just murdering everything that moves.

I just get the feeling people are complaining for the sake of having something to complain about it. Because why the F*** not? Let's complain!

Anyway, I'm gonna have to disagree with you, I've been playing for a good while now and I can count the douchebags I met in game on one hand (The forums is a completely different matter tho... I wonder why?). In my experience most people apologize and explain that they were zoning out and just murdering everything that moves.

I just get the feeling people are complaining for the sake of having something to complain about it. Because why the F*** not? Let's complain!

This is the place to go. I don't remember a time when that didn't happen quite frankly

Its true there are more on the forum than ingame. But thats because only a tiny percentage of the population actually use said forum.

For some reason you seem to get "Just leave the forum dont talk here" or "Go play another game" a lot on these forums... Its almost like the community dont want people to play Warframe... Kinda anticlimactic for a new player coming to the forum and getting that response.

IMO comments like that should be censored not words like #$&(%. 

Either way Door hero's are an issue and the easiest fix is to expand the XP range that it covers the entire level.

No matter where something dies on the level you get XP for it.

Then I wouldnt care what youre doing by the door because hell I dont care who go the most kills at the end of the mission its a Co-op game.

Its true there are more on the forum than ingame. But thats because only a tiny percentage of the population actually use said forum.

For some reason you seem to get "Just leave the forum dont talk here" or "Go play another game" a lot on these forums... Its almost like the community dont want people to play Warframe... Kinda anticlimactic for a new player coming to the forum and getting that response.

IMO comments like that should be censored not words like #$&(%. 

Either way Door hero's are an issue and the easiest fix is to expand the XP range that it covers the entire level.

No matter where something dies on the level you get XP for it.

Then I wouldnt care what youre doing by the door because hell I dont care who go the most kills at the end of the mission its a Co-op game.

Then it would encourage people to just rush ahead anyway.

Then it would encourage people to just rush ahead anyway.

Said earlier I don't mind rushers, its their playstyle on maps that dont require teamwork.

Suppose I need to clear up that I only actually play Defense & Survival missions. (Invasions obviously) 

So rushers arnt actually any problem in my life.

Its the door hero's that irritate me.

I will tell you all my super secret ability I use to fight off door heros/Rushers. Trust me it works 100% of the time, it's extremely complicated so I highly doubt anyone else has tried this insanity.... but just in case you have, let me ask.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ASKING THEM TO NOT run off? -crowd gasps-

yes I know, the thought that other people are actually decent guys/girls who zoned out and wandered away from the group (or that you're just too @(*()$ slow) is CRAZY.... I too assumed everyone was an idiotic douchebag who wasn't interested in sharing exp, but apparently that isn't the case??!?!?!

I KNOW! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT MYSELF.

For the first time in my life, I decided to be a brave pioneer and use the chat function that everyone in this game forgot existed...... I...... talked with squad.........

-edit- IF PEOPLE ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS COMPLICATED METHOD, JUST ASK AND I WILL MAKE A GUIDE THREAD OR SOMETHING

There was once a guy in MD that i played with. Anyway mid MD i asked himw (after noticing that he doesnt give a damn about the terminal) if he knows that there is a XP range. I also asked several times if he could stay near terminal.

His only reply was: ''i know and i dont care''.