Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal?

BloodKitten

I'm a collector so I love to have everything! The 2 things I don't have is Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal.

Sure I can understand that some people don't want them to be released again.

We will just have to see what happens in the future! :D

What do you mean, there were like 30 threads about brandals and landals for the anniversary. DE said they're going to rerelease vandals at some point. So they would be keeping their word by releasing them, not NOT releasing them. Livestream 17 at 0:23:20 on Youtube is Steve talking about it.

Sorry BHKitten and Vegetable but I think the vandals he was talking about are ones that have yet to be released or maybe even thought up yet(like the prova). According to Rebecca on a post way prior to that livestream "5) Vandal Series Weapons!? They are exclusive. Lobbying is not encouraged." I also remember another post where she specifically called out these 2 weapons as not coming back. I'll have to do some digging to find that one though.

Here is a link to the hot topic if you dont believe me. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38144-may-1st-hot-feedback-topics/

Again this post is from a long time ago before even the snipetron vandal was released so that could be a vandal that is within the "vault". I highly doubt though that the Braton and Lato vandal are considered to be within this "vault".

Edit: Also would like to clarify that I don't care if they were to re-released vandals just wanted to tell ya not to get your hopes to high.

more links saying no more braton vandals:

Post #51 https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13177-can-you-bring-back-vandal/page-3

Last post https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/32118-just-noticed-something-which-made-me-wonder-braton-vandal/page-2

Edited by Brontolith

for warframe's open beta birthday, can have it for 24 hours/till patch, just seem fitting.

Dont ask for free stuff from anyone, be grateful when they do. Unless of course you can prove its your right.

Edited by Cemges

Braton Vandal seems like a useless PoS that would only serve as an inventory slot holder for something better...

Would like to see a Karak version though... That would interest me.

I take it that you like Karak, a weapon with similar dps to Braton Vandal and less damage per bullet.

Depending on the content, of course it matters.

Okay seriously though you would take a Braton Vandal into content where Dps matters ?

Since thats what this thread is about...

In all honesty though I dont have time to get stuck in a Dps debate over a useless outdated weapon like Braton Vandal...

Something new would be awesome is what I was trying to say.

I don't have the Vandals from Open Beta Launch day because I came a few days too late... But I'm not too upset about that either. It would be nice to see them coming back once every year for 24 hours or with an alert or whatever... But I understand if DE thinks that they are exclusives even they haven't officially said anything about the Vandals yet.