Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlimited Melee Weapon Fusion Project- An Effort To Create The First Warframe Community Fusion Weaponsmith Thread

VoidGhost

In this thread you are asked to post your ideas as well as your artwork about the FUSION RESULT of the total or a certain numbe of melee weapons.The reason I came up to this idea is that many melee weapons cannot be compared in terms of damage output the ranged ones so building an Excalibur-like sword/a melee weapon of Mythic proportions would bring balance as well as more Lore to the game.Create your fusion result now!

Examples:

A.THE FUSION OF ALL MELEE WEAPONS WOULD BE ---> ???

B.THE FUSION OF 3 MELEE WEAPONS WOULD BE---->  ???

C.GALANTINE + GLAIVE + GRAM + FANG + HEAT SWORD + SKANA---> ???

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/079/f/7/excalibur_by_coco1994-d3c2dee.jpg

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO HELP THIS THREAD BE PROMOTED TO THE DEVELOPERS DESK

1.How should the fusion occur in the game ?

2.Should it have limits ?

3.What extra options should be added in the following calculations ?

1.All melee weapons fused in one makes a unique melee weapon called weapon A

2.Weapon A + Weapon A =(create) Weapon F(the fused result of both weapon A)

3.Weapon F + Weapon A = Weapon X

Notice :Unlimited fusion refers to no limits in weapon fusion,the following examples will explain further

Edited by VoidGhost

Urm how a about an Orthos a Glaive and the Lecta. 

You get a Javelin that you pull back with the chain.

(If I got the time I will throw together a concept for it later)

P.S Dial down the title a bit maybe somthing like "Melee weapon fusion mega thread"

Edited by BrotherIcarus

I respect you good man for such a GRAND title so I will say the weapon fusion i want

Galatine and Gram and dual skana's 

FUSED with oxium to create the Dark S. AN Ultra-greatsword that is as light as two skana in one hand ...

Well this is still a very early concept of the weapon and many changes will take place, but it's basically a mix between:

Brokk Hammer, Manticore Axe, Machete and Jat Kittag.

I called it the Tiamat.

MuNcJtB.jpg

Some parts are layered in a way that the mechanism can change its form, depending on its need, so it would have a dynamic mesh. It was made with Kril using it in mind. The "hammer" part can open up to show a contraption that can melt things and absorb molten metal to throw it at enemies.

The axe part's blade is similar to the Machete, and it can open up to reveal the jet engine used to increase attack speed/power. The jet engine will also be used when Kril does his fiery hammer boomerang move.

Edited by Casardis